WZCW Kingdom Come IV LD

According the tradition the TLC match gets cancelled to make way for the music and ends up happening on Meltdown.

I'm calling it now.

The match doesn't have the biggest build to it and while it's a title match, it doesn't have the biggest match feel to it. Happened last year when I was in the match with Winters and Phoenix.

This. There's not enough for it to be deeper in the card than first or second. I think the card will be

1. Elite X
2. Mayhem
3. Sab v Saxton
4. Dave v Holmes
5. KFAD
6. Eurasian/Title contendership
7. TLC
8. AOC V WZCW
9. World title

Saxton vs. Saboteur should be high on the card. That match is ready, brother.

It will get the crowd going crazy though something Scumm vs XXX won't do. That is the least anticipated match on the card. I would put that between the 2 main events

I can see where the TLC-Scumm v X is going from both sides. TLC is always a spotfeast, but for that reason, I don't think it should go first. It's one of the bigger matches, and if a spot match would go first, there's always KFAD. Scumm v X is going to be a match where not many people think it'll be going on.

Sab/Sax has been my favorite build and it's one of the matches that I'm really looking forward to. I could probably see it ranking higher on the card than most of the other matches.

I can see it ranking higher, but I don't think it will.

Be lucky that you're on the card. You could be Armando.

Poor Armando. I almost, ALMOST, feel sorry for him.

How come he didn't make the card last year anyway? This year it's really because of his hiatus as much as anything else.

Poor Armando. I almost, ALMOST, feel sorry for him.

How come he didn't make the card last year anyway? This year it's really because of his hiatus as much as anything else.

Last year, he debuted a few rounds before Kingdom Come, and didn't really do much. After, he made a team with Sean Cruz and kept losing to the Powers.

I hope im on KC next year for sure. I have a hell of a good time doin this stuff, and i think i'm as excited for Kingdom Come as i was for Wrestlemania this year

Oh yeah, I FINALLY WON!

Well one thing is pacing, with all the title matches, you also have KFAD, TLC and No Holds Barred. I would expect one of those big matches to start so it's not overloaded and drains out in the middle.

I'm guessing the KFAD to open it, it's been a KC tradition and does get lower in the card each year because it will always happen.

I am 0-2 at Kingdom Come, hopefully we get a win today.

A big match needs to start it off. Last year Everest vs Titus started it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back