WZCW Kingdom Come IV LD

I am 0-2 at Kingdom Come, hopefully we get a win today.

A big match needs to start it off. Last year Everest vs Titus started it off.

Hopefully, I'll be 1-0 tonight. My fingers are crossed.

I'll be pissed if Armando Paradyse walks away Champ though. Wait...

This is my 3rd one.

KC 2 - Mayhem Scramble - Killjoy aka Matt Tastic won
KC3 - Lost to Sam Smith winner got an Elite X or Eurasian Title Shot

I forgot you were there last year, although, I was probably paying more attention to my match.

Hopefully, I'll be 1-0 tonight. My fingers are crossed.

I'll be pissed if Armando Paradyse walks away Champ though. Wait...

You're learning.

Welp. I'm about to head out for a few hours. I'll keep my eye out on my phone see you in a bit folks

First KC as Saxton, second time on the card. Heavy Artillery faced Teach & Kurtesy at Kingdom Come 2 and came up unsuccessful. Hope I can get a victory tonight.

Well, I have decided to try and write some good damn RP's. I"m going to give up my life and devote every second I can to the Efed :p.

Yeah, I was too new last year so I couldn't make the round. And then this year I just came back a few weeks ago so it was hard to do something about it. lol no worries though, I'm happy with what I got and I am a former Mayhem Champion :D. I'll be meeting Triple X at Redemption for that Elite X championship though.

Well, I have decided to try and write some good damn RP's. I"m going to give up my life and devote every second I can to the Efed :p.

Yeah, I was too new last year so I couldn't make the round. And then this year I just came back a few weeks ago so it was hard to do something about it. lol no worries though, I'm happy with what I got and I am a former Mayhem Champion :D. I'll be meeting Triple X at Redemption for that Elite X championship though.

Sorry, what? For that, if you come across me as Champ at Redemption, make sure you've got life insurance.

Wait, are you even gonna be at that Pay Per View?

Name: Maria Paradyse
Traveled From: Puerto Rico
Favorite WZCW Superstar: Action Saxton
Most Anticipated Match: Action Saxton vs. Saboteur
Quick Comment: Mama is very disappointed in you Armando! Why you no on Kingdom Come?

Best. Thing. Ever.

I wonder how the ratings will do tonight? Considering that the Thunder and Spurs open up an intense series at 7:30 Central.

Honestly, we are still a little bit away. Maybe a couple of hours. Don't doubt that we will have it up tonight though.

And it is definitely worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back