WZCW Discussion Thread

All-Stars was worth the wait..

Could have enjoyed it more, had I known such high standard english.

Edit- Gonna feedback all RolePlays although no one has asked me to do so. I am free enough and don't wana RolePlay so this feedback is comin'.

I see you Doc... I see that copypasta you put into that match. I'd file for plagiarism, but this is All-Stars; I'm now legit suing you.

When is the deadline for The Roulette Rounds? I think I saw a 24 hour extension in there and just want to check it's actually a thing before not posting my RP tonight.

Deadline's tonight isn't it?

Yaz has posted in the thread saying deadline extended by 24 hours. Am just asking for clarification about if that means today or tomorrow.

Considering I asked BEFORE the announcement of two new creative members you'd think I'd have a response by now

Given that it's not posted in the RP thread, you're right to both be concerned and wait. I can't imagine that the extension won't be given at this point.

I assumed it was like LL or other things where if one person requests an extension just they get it. Thanks for the clarity :)

I've been thinking of changing my PotP finisher to something that may actually be used. Either Clash of the Titus or Crews' Spinout power bomb.

Yay or Nay?

Funny you mention a submission move because I was thinking of having one of those as well but if I change it to a submission move I was thinking of making it a surprise.

Like I get put in a submission match and no one thinks I could win but I pull out my new finisher to win that no one would expect.

It's not high on my list of things for Tony at the moment though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back