WZCW Discussion Thread

So I just spent the last hour or so reading some Role plays and having a general catch up within the Fed. Glad to see it's still going strong and plenty of folk have stuck around for a while.

Can't believe it's KC VII already. Hope all is well guys.

Jesus Christ! A Leeds Guy appearance? That's a blast from the past. Hope all is well, my friend. Welcome back.

It must be the Kingdom Come, huh.

Posted a little early as I found that there was a good chance that I would forget to post it at all...

Maybe should have added in something about the background to Barbosa's current life since disappearing from WZCW, but really that would have just included the cheap extra would count of reposting parts of old RPs and shows.

And if you do not know our back story, then you are of no concern to us anyway!

Jesus Christ! A Leeds Guy appearance? That's a blast from the past. Hope all is well, my friend. Welcome back.

It must be the Kingdom Come, huh.

Haha, That must be it mate. It's been far too long. How are you man? Glad to see Constantine is still at it doing his thing.

Reactions: Lee
Agreed. Call of Duty is beyond overrated...then again I'm just not a big fps type of person.

Sports n rpgs for days!

Haha, That must be it mate. It's been far too long. How are you man? Glad to see Constantine is still at it doing his thing.

Of course. It's not much but I call it home. But I've been good mate. Expecting a baby pretty soon. How about yourself?

Just one for creative, I will be referencing Sting in my RP. This is the singer Sting not the wrestler.

Also for Creative: There is a part in my RP that would usually be frowned upon, but I got the okay from Yaz a while back. You'll know what it is, once my RP's posted.

I'm doing something very ambitious for my KC RP. Only NSL knows at this point, but to give you a hint, it's not exactly an RP per say.

Mindblowing. And not just blowing smoke. In fact, I've begun wearing a weighted back brace, so I can get used to wearing the title.

Do I finish the last part of my rp tonight or sleep and do it after work tomorrow? Hmm dilemma.

Pretty good. You?
You should come back. We need some more mayhem

I'm doing well man, my ex left me last month but I'm now talking to an amazing female. So all is good in that dept, I miss seeing my kid all the time, but it sort of makes each time I see her more special.

I'm currently dropping weight to get out of the superheavy weight class right now. 265 is a bit away but I've made great progress this past month. I'm 3-1 now, I've won my last three, ranked in the top 135 p4p in Ohio this past year.

I'm taking a little time off, I had five full fight camps in 13 months I'm pretty beat up. Saving up that cash money for a car. Maybe sometime soon I'll break out the laptop and see if I can still write. Shit was fun, I miss it at times.

I'm doing well man, my ex left me last month but I'm now talking to an amazing female. So all is good in that dept, I miss seeing my kid all the time, but it sort of makes each time I see her more special.

I'm currently dropping weight to get out of the superheavy weight class right now. 265 is a bit away but I've made great progress this past month. I'm 3-1 now, I've won my last three, ranked in the top 135 p4p in Ohio this past year.

I'm taking a little time off, I had five full fight camps in 13 months I'm pretty beat up. Saving up that cash money for a car. Maybe sometime soon I'll break out the laptop and see if I can still write. Shit was fun, I miss it at times.

Ever feel like you're Alex Bowen when you fight, getting ready to bust a chair over your opponent?

My work schedule has changed, so I'm now working Saturday-Wednesday. This means that feedback will most likely be done Saturday, so I can get this thing written for the bar. Thanks to everyone that has posted so far. If you posted, and I didn't rep you, let me know.

Still time to PM me or post your special Kingdom Come entrances in the thread. Got some very creative ones thus far, but mine is the best.

I believe I am 0-4 in title matches. I know of 2 Mayhem title opportunities with Trevor Steel, and a world title shot as part of the roulette rounds. And I think I had a tag title shot with Jack Skinner. So either 0-3 or 0-4. Maybe this time will turn it around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back