WZCW Discussion Thread

Frankly, I'm not even sure what I meant, so long as the interpretation is that I'm going to kick Sandy's fine ass at KC, you're on the right path :p

I'm still thinking your gonna destroy Sandy in her last match. Just a feeling I've had for months that Sandy is done in favor of Steven Kurtesy.

Let's do this fast and do it here rather than in the match discussion thread because we don't want to clutter that thread up:

Steven Holmes vs. Showtime Cougar grew old way before Lethal Lottery. I don't remember seeing people asking for that match or for Holmes to get another shot at the gold.

We didn't even have a feud until the Lethal Lottery. I also earned the title match by defeating the hottest prospect at the time in a one-on-one #1 contenders match. Nobody asked for the match because I had already won the oppertunity to compete in it.

He lost time after time against Showtime and yet we're supposed to take him seriously as a threat? We make fun of WWE here but that's exactly what the WWE does with their superstars. Then Holmes gets the win at LL and that's supposed to make them equal? No. Holmes and Showtime are not on the same level, it's not even close. Showtime is worlds above where Holmes is and that is not going to change in the near future.

When have I lost to Showtime time after time? We've had, as I can recall it, four matches since I've been in the main event title picture. The first was Hell in a Cell where Drake was the one who took the fall to Showtime. The second I lost via DQ. The third I won (and became champion). And the latest was a tag match where Drake made me tap. But that's Showtime outclassing me time after time, right :rolleyes:

I like the addition of Drake to this match and personally I would have liked to see Drake vs. Showtime as the main event. We know Drake can beat Showtime when given a chance unlike Holmes who needed several. As I said before though, I don't care about Drake being in this match. It's cool but Showtime is the star and he'll get all the focus going into this match.

I have had a combined total of two, count em', two title matches for the WHC in WZCW history. I won one of them and wasn't pinned or submitted in the other. You either have issues with memory, counting or just plain don't like me. And if its the latter and you don't like me or my character, that's fine, but I'd appreciate it if you'd be factually correct next time.

And now, a deep breath.

RP is up. It's a downer, but it sets up nicely for what I'm planning on doing with Smith after Kingdom Come. Hopefully I can put together some solid RPs in the tournament and contend for the World Heavyweight Championship, then.

Nah, I think I'm going to use that mini game to promote BZT4. Thought on it and it needed tweaking to be ran here. For Kingdom Come I'll just be handing out executive feedback to the role plays I thought were most outstanding - IE - the Top 5 that entertain me the most.

I can't wait for the bzt, I was close to strangling people with the goku over hulk. Omfg...

So you know what I did ech. Went and watched every season up to GT. Muahahahaaha goku won't win this year. I know all about him now.

I had two PPV matches in a row for the title. I wouldn't call it dominating the title picture like some did at the time.

Funkster, don't worry too much. You're good enough to take a break from that level and get back there, when the time comes. New opponents would do you the world of good.

Let's do this fast and do it here rather than in the match discussion thread because we don't want to clutter that thread up:

Yeah because everyone is filling that thread up with responses. You just took the discussion out of the discussion thread. :rolleyes:

We didn't even have a feud until the Lethal Lottery. I also earned the title match by defeating the hottest prospect at the time in a one-on-one #1 contenders match. Nobody asked for the match because I had already won the oppertunity to compete in it.

You lost in the HIAC match and then again to Showtime on a regular show. Why in the world should you get a third chance to beat Showtime? The title being on the line makes no difference, it's still the same goal of beating Showtime and it shouldn't matter if gold is on the line or not.

When have I lost to Showtime time after time? We've had, as I can recall it, four matches since I've been in the main event title picture. The first was Hell in a Cell where Drake was the one who took the fall to Showtime. The second I lost via DQ. The third I won (and became champion). And the latest was a tag match where Drake made me tap. But that's Showtime outclassing me time after time, right :rolleyes:

We don't talk kayfabe about these types of things. You lost in the Hell in a Cell match and then again to Showtime on a normal show. Two attempts and you lost both times. This DQ and Drake took the fall thing isn't important because you didn't win. The third chance should not have happened.

I have had a combined total of two, count em', two title matches for the WHC in WZCW history. I won one of them and wasn't pinned or submitted in the other.

That's not the point I'm making here. My argument is that you had two chances to beat Showtime and failed both times. The title being on the line makes no difference.

You either have issues with memory, counting or just plain don't like me. And if its the latter and you don't like me or my character, that's fine, but I'd appreciate it if you'd be factually correct next time.

Clearly I have a problem with you because you're on creative and I hate them all. The last time this happened I beat KO and Constantine on the same night.

And now, a deep breath.

Things were just starting to be fun.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with Holmes getting another shot at Showtime. He dropped down a level for failing to win the title and then beat the guy put in front of him in a #1 Contender's match.

Now, it would be my suspicion that the best case plan for Creative was for Holmes to be used to elevate Triple X to a main event match with Showtime at LL and had he won the title, perhaps Holmes would have been in the box seat as XXX's first challenger. At the time, it was seen as a great move to test Triple X so we cannot start second guessing it just because it might not have ended up with a new challenger. Anyway, as a back up plan goes, Holmes getting that shot and then winning the title is hardly a bad one, especially as it has given us heel Celeste and the Holmesian Triad, even if I think that more should have been made of them.

Might this title switch have been better happening at a different time of the calendar so Holmes could get some more heat on him as champion? Perhaps but with the edge of competitiveness in e-fedding, timing is always liable to be thrown off.

So I plan on doing something special for KC involving feedback. I was initially planning on giving feedback to the top 5 best RP's from the PPV, but now I'm thinking about doing a mini game where feedback is given out as prizes.

What do you guys think, feedback goes to the top 5 or mini game?

Nah, I think I'm going to use that mini game to promote BZT4. Thought on it and it needed tweaking to be ran here. For Kingdom Come I'll just be handing out executive feedback to the role plays I thought were most outstanding - IE - the Top 5 that entertain me the most.

Why would the top 5 RP's need feedback? Do the mini-game or feedback the bottom 5 or something.

Барбоса;4553347 said:
There was absolutely nothing wrong with Holmes getting another shot at Showtime. He dropped down a level for failing to win the title and then beat the guy put in front of him in a #1 Contender's match.

Now, it would be my suspicion that the best case plan for Creative was for Holmes to be used to elevate Triple X to a main event match with Showtime at LL and had he won the title, perhaps Holmes would have been in the box seat as XXX's first challenger. At the time, it was seen as a great move to test Triple X so we cannot start second guessing it just because it might not have ended up with a new challenger. Anyway, as a back up plan goes, Holmes getting that shot and then winning the title is hardly a bad one, especially as it has given us heel Celeste and the Holmesian Triad, even if I think that more should have been made of them.

Might this title switch have been better happening at a different time of the calendar so Holmes could get some more heat on him as champion? Perhaps but with the edge of competitiveness in e-fedding, timing is always liable to be thrown off.

Still should've put that no.1 contendership on the line against me after the roulette round though *angry face*

My RP consists of approximately half of it in a roughly well formed shape, a series of scribbles and Windows Stick Notes, and the vaguest impression in the back of my head of how it'll all be thrown together.

It's a good thing I don't have to actually do that much work at work.

In response to Hiaku; I was saying to Dynamite that Krypto has been the villian in the Krypto/Alhazred feud in that with no real provocation he stole his powerglove and his muse, its just that Alhazred cant help himself but be kinda evil (the whole deal with Fats lol) but I think his RP was kind of a symbol that one way or another because of Krypto Alhazred has lost everything. I liked it.

I can't wait for the bzt, I was close to strangling people with the goku over hulk. Omfg...

So you know what I did ech. Went and watched every season up to GT. Muahahahaaha goku won't win this year. I know all about him now.

The anime tells you half of what you need to know. Actually it tells you less than half.

Anyone in the fed done a Bran/Hodor from GoT or Nunu/Willump from LoL yet? 'Cause I have the plans for that somewhere on my PC.

In response to Hiaku; I was saying to Dynamite that Krypto has been the villian in the Krypto/Alhazred feud in that with no real provocation he stole his powerglove and his muse, its just that Alhazred cant help himself but be kinda evil (the whole deal with Fats lol) but I think his RP was kind of a symbol that one way or another because of Krypto Alhazred has lost everything. I liked it.

I tried to emphasize it as much as possible but I think this is the closest we'll ever get to a Krypto heel turn. Dude was such a dick these past two cycles. Regardless I loved my RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back