WZCW Discussion Thread

I'm done, save for some finishing touches. The hardest part of these has been finding a cause, researching it, and then boiling it down to an easy to digest little nugget that makes Vox seem like a douche.

I actually just finished reading Aftershock. I started it the day it came out and never finished it. Where is the outrage that Mikey Stormrage isn't getting his rematch for the World Title?

I actually just finished reading Aftershock. I started it the day it came out and never finished it. Where is the outrage that Mikey Stormrage isn't getting his rematch for the World Title?

"Well, if you're feeling outraged by this, maybe you should give me a call?

Please stop ignoring my messages. I've missed you."

I just figured he drowned his sorrows in Taco Bell and came out the other side happier but also 20 lbs heavier.

Happens to the best of us. Twice.

If you want your rematch all you have to do is ask, Lee.

Happens to the best of us. Twice.

To be fair, Falkon is a major coward and it's to be expected he would refuse a rematch. Ya know, the title shot that randomly occurred when he was putting the roulette rounds together. What a lucky spin of the wheel.

Yaz got his rematch at Lethal Lottery. Now he wants another one?

How many rematches does the guy need? Jeez, defend the belt at least and then we can talk about a rematch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back