WZCW Discussion Thread

Or Fallout rep could have been....

Bat Vader!

DarthBatFraser.jpg

Wow, if I ever use Feron that should be his rep. And, yes, weapons similar to lightsabers are D&D-capatible. I've had a Dragon Shaman as a party member who used one before.

Does D&D have a Magnum .45, the most powerful handgun in the world?

Does D&D have a Magnum .45, the most powerful handgun in the world?

To my knowledge, no. There is an Arquebus, which Sheshmish could theoretically be proficient in due to his piracy and how they would know how to use gunpowder. I've never had a DM that allowed it though and there are far more poweful weapons out there.

I picked Charmander once in Fire Red and Torchic once in Emerald, other than that I have always chosen the water type starter.

Cyrax would win. Not even a Combo Breaker could get through a string of spammed uses of the nets and uppercuts.

Do you guys mind if I make a training area to get myself ready? I know I'm not yet but it'll get myself some exposure and maybe help? I'll have my own thread for two chars I make and that way I can get used to it. I'll even write matches if you want to learn how to use them right.

Do you guys mind if I make a training area to get myself ready? I know I'm not yet but it'll get myself some exposure and maybe help? I'll have my own thread for two chars I make and that way I can get used to it. I'll even write matches if you want to learn how to use them right.

There's a "random RP"-thread in the WZCW-Network section that could prove useful, but I don't know what the rules are for conceptual characters.

Also, Haiku runs a rookie symposium every now and then to constructively criticise new members, if you're interested in that.

:)

Well I have a whole storyline, for two chars, I'm even willing to write my own matches or summaries until you guys feel I'm ready. That way you guys can get a feel for not only my characters but how I think they should be in ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back