WZ Pen Pals?

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Hey y'all!! (yal? yull?)

I found this idea on another forum, and I love. I just absolutely adore it. Obviously I have no interest in participating in anything other than an advisory capacity (Maybe. I dunno.), but I want you guys to!

Oh yeeeesss..

stanvangundy.jpg

Basic idea: Sign up and you'll be randomly paired with another member of WZ who signed up. In that week, get to know the person. PM them, IM them, send them love letters, whatever you feel is appropriate. In a week, we'll have a presentation thread and you can tell us what you learned about your new bestest bud so we can all get to know him/her.

You like? Who's down?

THE LIST:
-Doc
-King Beck-ah
-Little Jerry Lawler
-Becca
-Degeneration Deej
-TM
-OrtonIsLegend
-simpsons_fanatic742
-tdigle Classic
-justinsayne
-Luther_Hull
-fratelli
-Tenta
-mysterio_fan
-THe Legendary 23
-SavageTaker
-Dean Milenko
-Dolph Thriller
-C.M.V.P.
-fromthesouth
-zwhite
-Minor League Brian
-Thunderball
-Mantaur Rodeo Clown

The Pairs:
-Doc will be paired with Dean Milenko
-King Beck-ah will be coupled with zwhite
-Little Jerry Lawler will get an audience with C.M.V.P.
-Becca will muck about with Degeneration Deej
-TM will be friends with simpsons_fanatic742
-OrtonIsLegend will go head to head with justinsayne
-Tdigle Classic will play twenty questions, or something, with fromthesouth
-Luther_Hull, our fearless administrator, will get a chance to meet mysterio_fan
-fratelli and SavageTaker... Sweet.
-Tenta gets a chance to talk with Thunderball
-The Legendary 23will chat with Mantaur Rodeo Clown... Good for them.
-Last, but certainly not least, Dolph Thriller will got one on one with Minor League Brian

Take the week to get to know your partner. And by all means, participate in the show and tell next week so we can all see that poster through your eyes!

Also, if you are initiating contact with your partner, post in the thread to let me know which couples are on top of things.

Yeah, and I hate the guy I'm stealing it from too. It's a great idea, but he's a douche when posting outside of topics about movies or politics.

don't get me wrong tough, Being Irish is a good thing for some people.

if they weren't irish Finlay, Hornswoggle, and Sheamus wouldn't have gimmicks. :lmao:

I'll believe you. What's the worst that could happen if you're taking a piss? He'll say "fuck" a few times. Nothing shocking there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back