The Thunder-Blog

I almost cried once, but I forget when it was. I think it was when they were setting up the defenses at Hogwarts, but it was less because of the story and more because of what a beautiful job they did with that scene.

The movie as a whole blew though, and I stand by that.

I was actually too exhausted to express an emotion. I was running on 4 hours sleep, work, seeing DHpt1 before, I would have cried but could not shed a tear from the exhaustion.

When it comes to Harry Potter, I really think you are off the mark, Jiggles. Then again, you are definitely entitled to your opinion. Personally, I thought that it was amazing. I saw it in 3D with a bunch of the guys and gals and we were all immersed in the experience. I wasn't so sure about the "limbo" scene at the end with Dumbledore but that was written into the book, so there's really nothing that could be done with it.

Personally, I thought it was a fitting end to the series and everything fell into place. The scene with Volodemort talking to the kids after Harry was supposedly dead was amazing and showed a menacing side to Voldemort that was needed. I loved it.

And I'm already listening to your show, Chilli. I'll only get half way through until I have to go to work but I'm going to finish it off after work.

Well, I was working today and I only got home a while ago. Settled in to watch Sons Of Anarchy season 1 right now. Hopefully, I'll have that watched by tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I have a night planned with my girlfriend that I'm looking forward to. I'm thinking of dinner, cinema and then back to mine for a candlelit snuggle with a DVD or something. Really, I'll just be happy to see her. She works away for long periods of time and I only get to see her on Tuesdays and Wednesdays some weeks. Sometimes not at all.

Apart from that, I've got my usual club night out on Wednesday with the ball and chain again before the weekend hits and I get on it again.

What about you, my man?

For anyone who cares, I went to see Horrible Bosses with the GF tonight and loved every single moment of it.

In saying that, my streak of taking women to see absurdly inappropriate movies continues after the Bruno debacle.

Well, I was working today and I only got home a while ago. Settled in to watch Sons Of Anarchy season 1 right now. Hopefully, I'll have that watched by tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I have a night planned with my girlfriend that I'm looking forward to. I'm thinking of dinner, cinema and then back to mine for a candlelit snuggle with a DVD or something. Really, I'll just be happy to see her. She works away for long periods of time and I only get to see her on Tuesdays and Wednesdays some weeks. Sometimes not at all.

Apart from that, I've got my usual club night out on Wednesday with the ball and chain again before the weekend hits and I get on it again.

What about you, my man?

Just been stuck at home 90% of the summer and working on that online class still while texting a plethora of hot women that want to jump my bones the second I move back to my apartment by my university.

For anyone who cares, I went to see Horrible Bosses with the GF tonight and loved every single moment of it.

In saying that, my streak of taking women to see absurdly inappropriate movies continues after the Bruno debacle.

How'd that turn out for you, she put out at the end of the night?

Could be worse, at least you didn't decide to take her to a movie that was even more inappropriate than the swinging dick featuring Bruno.

sexy-harry-potter-3.png

Harry Potter bump!

Ho. Lee. Fuck!

I swear if I ever met a girl like that, I would be the happiest kid on the planet. Oosh!

What's good anyway, man?

Just chillin at home and working on my online class when I have to, got an A on my first test and now just waiting 19 days til I move back to my university and the fun can begin again.

Whats up in your neck of the woods?

Just chillin at home and working on my online class when I have to, got an A on my first test and now just waiting 19 days til I move back to my university and the fun can begin again.

Whats up in your neck of the woods?

Shit, only 19 days until you head back to university? That sucks. 3 weeks of freedom left, mate. Make them count.

Nothing much is going on over here, to be honest. Got nothing planned until Friday when I'll see my girlfriend again. Going for dinner and then drinks with some friends.

What about yourself? What's your plans before heading back to Uni?

This shit takes me back. Kenan and Kel should be rebooted.

David, have you listened to my latest show?

Is that the one with MITB on it? If so, then yes. If not, hit me up with the URL and I'll get right on it, mate.

Shit, only 19 days until you head back to university? That sucks. 3 weeks of freedom left, mate. Make them count.

Nothing much is going on over here, to be honest. Got nothing planned until Friday when I'll see my girlfriend again. Going for dinner and then drinks with some friends.

What about yourself? What's your plans before heading back to Uni?

That's the exact opposite of how I feel, the freedom starts once I get back. There's nothing to do back home and everyone either works all the time or has moved away so I'm forced to just be bored the majority of the time. Once I move back there will be a bountiful amount of partying, drinking, womanizing, partying again, more womanizing, and just chillin with the usual friends. The only regret about where I live over there is that they have a firewall against torrent websites so I can't easily download anything .

How are things going with your woman?

That's the exact opposite of how I feel, the freedom starts once I get back. There's nothing to do back home and everyone either works all the time or has moved away so I'm forced to just be bored the majority of the time. Once I move back there will be a bountiful amount of partying, drinking, womanizing, partying again, more womanizing, and just chillin with the usual friends. The only regret about where I live over there is that they have a firewall against torrent websites so I can't easily download anything .

How are things going with your woman?

Ah, I get you now, man.

Well, let me put it to you this way. Only 19 days until you are back with an abundance of ass and booze to keep you happy. You're going to have to start torrenting a bunch of shit now and take it with you on a portable hard drive or something, man.

And things are going well, man. We are at the stage where everything is really new and exciting. She works as a trainee nurse and we don't get a lot of time together because of her hours. But I guess that's a good thing too. It means that when I see her, I kinda just love her a bit more and things are fresh. Also means that I don;t get to see her a lot of the time and it breaks my heart. Nevertheless, things are going exceptionally well.

Thanks for asking, man.

You're going to have to start torrenting a bunch of shit now and take it with you on a portable hard drive or something, man.

Any suggestions for what I should get? I got the entire seasons of Justice League, 24, and Friday Night Lights so far along with a bunch of anime I have yet to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back