WZ Forums Worked For Me!

I am taking a creative writing class this semester, and it's the first English course I've taken since 2005. I believe I am actually a better writer now than I was before I came to WZ, and I think it has to do with posting here just about every day. I know I was a decent writer prior to joining WZ Forums, but posting each day and reading what others have written has definitely helped.

Anyone else find posting on WZ Forums to be beneficial (outside of bitching about wrestling)?

WrestleZone Forums showed me how to Pick Up Girls!!

071018_richar(2).jpg

My final paper for a class this semester is a research paper about a certain group of fans of a form of media, and I'm going to write mine on the IWC and hopefully some of the poster here will help me by doing interviews and such.

WZCW definitely helped me. Now I write for a magazine, fun times.

Anytime you practice something over a long period of time, you will improve. It's only natural that your writing and your reading ability has been improved.

My tolerance for reading or writing anything over a few hundred words has actually depleted. It's suddenly like a world full of OneBigWill posts.

Anytime you practice something over a long period of time, you will improve. It's only natural that your writing and your reading ability has been improved.

My ability to read and write hasn't improved as much as my ability to maintain focus. Before I would rush through my writing just to finish, and now I'm actually enjoying myself.

I'm used to write/read alot but the thing that I did improve, at least I hope so, my English comprehension and ortograph I would like to say grammar, but I don't think so. My vocabulary has increased alot too!

My ability to read and write hasn't improved as much as my ability to maintain focus. Before I would rush through my writing just to finish, and now I'm actually enjoying myself.

This is part of the reason I actually joined the forum recently, after reading things here and there for a while now. I'm trying to naturally make my writing feel more enjoyable and less tedious. Started a wrestling blog for the same reason. Glad to know it worked for you, even if unintentionally.

One of the reasons I started posting more frequently on here was because I don't go to school anymore and didn't want my writing to disolve into absolute crap.

It works pretty well.

My writing abilities improved as well. Although, I have to say that after awhile, I got kind of burned out on writing everyday.

It's good to be back.

My Religious Education exam was basically all of the abortion/assisted suicide/religion/homosexuality debates we've had on here, with the added beginning 'Christians/Athiests believe...' I got an A.

Yeah posting on wrestlezone has improved my grade because before I came onto this forum I used to write short answers that would not get full marks but now I write long answers which is always a plus.

hello who ever is going to do this my wrestler was accepted into wzcw recently and when i actually get to write and do matches id love to have a sig for my wrestler here is thie pic i would like to be used and his name is alex bowen if u could put at the bottom id like it to be alex bowen the hardcore juggalo legend of wzcw in kind of ummm im not sure how to put it but the like most grewsome text you can find if u cant regular letters will do please and thank you

Before Wz grammar po-po's got to me.

Read my latest rp in Wzcw for the after.

hello who ever is going to do this my wrestler was accepted into wzcw recently and when i actually get to write and do matches id love to have a sig for my wrestler here is thie pic i would like to be used and his name is alex bowen if u could put at the bottom id like it to be alex bowen the hardcore juggalo legend of wzcw in kind of ummm im not sure how to put it but the like most grewsome text you can find if u cant regular letters will do please and thank you

Before Wz grammar po-po's got to me.

Read my latest rp in Wzcw for the after.

:scratchchin:

5 posts and in the cage? alt check

EDIT: You got lucky punk....but have an infraction for advertising in your sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back