• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trailer For WZ! True Wrestlezone Story: Talon.

Big Papa Santo

Ryder? I barely even know her!
Talon.
Born James Newburn Talonshire in 1942, Talon grew up at the end of a great American era, but also at the start of a new one.

Interviewer: Ma'am, your son has grown up to become one of the most influential bitchers in American history. Where do you believe that his most famous characteristic came from?

Mrs. Talonshire: Talon, was always complaining. When we got him a puppy for Christmas he would say "Fuck that puppy" Or when we would make meals, "Fuck this shit, feed it to the horses" And that was when me and his father decided to enroll him in the Pierre D'Falu Academy Of Bitching And Whining For Young Boys, because if anyone could make our boy a bitching star, it was the people in the world who were the best at it, the French.

Interviewer: What set Talon apart from the other bitchers in your class sir?

Mr. Pivet: Well, after class most boys would go home to their family's and bitch, bitch, & bitch. But not Talon, oh no. He would stay after class and study the fine art of bitching.
Talon was quickly enrolled in the advanced bitching classes of PDFAOBAWFYM, excelling in all of them. He soon took part in the one class that would forever change his life. "How to bitch at Wrestlezone and single handedly piss off everyone there 101"

Interviewer: Now Charlie, what was it like being in the same class as Talon?

Sheen: Holy fucking fetus in my uterus man! That motherfucker was like a bitching bitcher from the planet Mars! I mean, the guy practically drank bitchs blood.

50.gif

Anyone that can give me a reason why Talon gets so much attention will get a hearty grin from me.

My best guess is it's the same reason awful posters always get so much attention. A bunch of ******s finally see someone they're "better" than, so they feel the need to massively bash and hate on him.

Talon.
Born James Newburn Talonshire in 1942, Talon grew up at the end of a great American era, but also at the start of a new one.

Interviewer: Ma'am, your son has grown up to become one of the most influential bitchers in American history. Where do you believe that his most famous characteristic came from?

Mrs. Talonshire: Talon, was always complaining. When we got him a puppy for Christmas he would say "Fuck that puppy" Or when we would make meals, "Fuck this shit, feed it to the horses" And that was when me and his father decided to enroll him in the Pierre D'Falu Academy Of Bitching And Whining For Young Boys, because if anyone could make our boy a bitching star, it was the people in the world who were the best at it, the French.

Interviewer: What set Talon apart from the other bitchers in your class sir?

Mr. Pivet: Well, after class most boys would go home to their family's and bitch, bitch, & bitch. But not Talon, oh no. He would stay after class and study the fine art of bitching.
Talon was quickly enrolled in the advanced bitching classes of PDFAOBAWFYM, excelling in all of them. He soon took part in the one class that would forever change his life. "How to bitch at Wrestlezone and single handedly piss off everyone there 101"

Interviewer: Now Charlie, what was it like being in the same class as Talon?

Sheen: Holy fucking fetus in my uterus man! That motherfucker was like a bitching bitcher from the planet Mars! I mean, the guy practically drank bitchs blood.

If you're going to hate on Talon:
  1. Have an actual reason for duing so.
  2. Most importantly, be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back