WZ Forums Worked For Me!

tell you what lee, i wont remove my sig, i just wont post in any non spam section anymore while i have it.
try not to be lame and take away my points or ask me to sit in the corner or whatever k? i'll try not to curse or hurt your feelings too much..

tell you what lee, i wont remove my sig, i just wont post in any non spam section anymore while i have it.
try not to be lame and take away my points or ask me to sit in the corner or whatever k? i'll try not to curse or hurt your feelings too much..

Be gone with this trash. This thread 'bout learnin' and such.

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkke twooooooooo

fine lee. you win this time. :theyareontome:
i guess i didn't think the few posts I made in non-spam forums were even still being read by anyone, let alone anyone offended at my sig spam.. silly me. 2-0 nerdcop.
seriously though, is there a way i can just have my signature show up in this forum?

i guess i didn't think the few posts I made in non-spam forums were even still being read by anyone, let alone anyone offended at my sig spam.. silly me. 2-0 nerdcop.
seriously though, is there a way i can just have my signature show up in this forum?

Reset your password to a bunch of numbers and letters, (don't write it down) Sign out, delete your cookies. then it will only show up in the cage.

Wow nerdcop, I'm impressed. Better than Nazi mods.

I'm somewhat of a better writer thanks to WZ as well. My main flaw when writing is the proper use of commas and semicolons and such. I either put them in the wrong places or put too many of them. :shrug:

Reset your password to a bunch of numbers and letters, (don't write it down) Sign out, delete your cookies. then it will only show up in the cage.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Anyway, back to the subject at hand... this place made me a better writer AND reader. I actually read a book because of this place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back