• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Talk Shit About Other Wrestling Forums Here

Story or gtfo.

Actually, I'm interested in what the hell that could have been about.

That was a top secret mission.

Some guy (two of them actually) took threads word for word from WZ and posted them on WWEUniverse, needless to say the mods of here laid the smackdown!

That was a top secret mission.

Some guy (two of them actually) took threads word for word from WZ and posted them on WWEUniverse, needless to say the mods of here laid the smackdown!

Represent. This place has class and dignity.

I did like the one I was previously at. But I found WZ to be more interesting and my computer goes crazy everytime I try to go on the other one. So, ya.

Christian Battlez has a forum. Do I have to insert a description here or do we all understand what the nature of said forum would be?

He PMed me a long time ago to join. This was when he and I were on okay terms. He did provide useful tips for when I joined the wrestling circuit. Now, I think he might be a cunt.

He PMed me a long time ago to join. This was when he and I were on okay terms. He did provide useful tips for when I joined the wrestling circuit. Now, I think he might be a cunt.

Did he tell you how to cut a promo into a remote control in your parents basement?

/facepalm

ichmfacepalm.jpg

SEScoops once tried to invade us. Half a dozen of us crashed their entire forum within ten minutes. Pretty hilarious. Not sure if that forum still exists.

There was some other forum as well that tried to invade us awhile back. Literally they just registered account after account after account to try and spam the forum, and one after another we banned every single one of them before they were even able to technically finish registration or post at all. Was pretty damn funny honestly. Anyone remember that forum? I seem to remember Sly and Mustang Sally posting there.

I certainly do remember this. Good times.

I'd offer up cash to not see a "/facepalm" meme for a week.

But I probably don't have the cash, and I probably wouldn't pay up if I did.

Still, the challenge is out now: one week.

If you want to make this place about a meme at least make one up that'll be a WZ exclusive.

I'd offer up cash to not see a "/facepalm" meme for a week.

But I probably don't have the cash, and I probably wouldn't pay up if I did.

Still, the challenge is out now: one week.

If you want to make this place about a meme at least make one up that'll be a WZ exclusive.

sheamuscream.png

I have joined six or so out of boredom when WZ was slow. but never gone back on any of them

tehy r 2 gay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back