WZ Forums - Battle Royale

jmt225

Global Moderator
So, who here has seen the movie Battle Royale? If you haven't, it's about a class of 9th graders getting thrown on an island, and the only way you get off alive, is if everyone else is dead.

And that's what this is going to be. We're going to have a little... tournament, let's call it, to see who out of all of us would come out the last person standing if the members of WZ Forums were put into the same situation as the kids in Battle Royale.

The way this will work is... I will list the members of WZ who is thrown on the island (maybe including former members, so people can have some fun with that); it doesn't matter if you want to be included or not, unless you send me like a really sweet PM where I can't help but not include you, I will include any member I'd like since this is the Cage and there are no rules. ;)

After that, each member will be assigned a weapon. Some will be great weapons, others will get terrible weapons. Each member will be numbered, "Boys 1 through whatever" and "Girls 1 through whatever." Whenever a member is voted to be killed off, in the description of the kill, you must include the weapons from each member in the kill, and end with how many members are left to be killed. For example, let's say Doc got a bow and arrow as a weapon, and TM got binoculars. Here's a way how you could carry that out if you wanted Doc to kill TM:

*Description*Blah, blah, blah, Doc shoots TM in the back of his head with his bow and arrow while TM was spying on Cookie getting changed through his binoculars.

8 Boys now dead, 13 to go.

Also, if let's say xfearbefore, who was granted with a knife, somehow killed Norcal, who was granted with a gun, that gun would then go to xfearbefore (I would keep the opening post updated so there's no confusion in that aspect). Other than that, the only other weapons that can be included are sticks and rocks, or of course kills by bare hands. If you do not abide by this, then your vote will not count and then the next person will get your spot.

Now, as far as voting, I only want this to last a couple of days, if that much, so everybody who signs up here will get votes and then I will order them. Of course there will be a rule where you cannot vote yourself to kill someone. However, you can vote to kill yourself off, but it must be by suicide, not from somebody else. Another catch is if you get killed off, you will not be able to vote in the tourney from that point on. It will go to the next person on the list, and if we somehow run out of voters (which I highly doubt, since I'm sure some voters won't even be included on the island), then I'll PM people who weren't participating to help us out. Lastly, if you don't vote within 12 hours, then your vote will be skipped.

This is for fun, so have it. Be creative. Come up with awesome, creative kills. Don't just say, "D-Man shoots KB with his Oozy." Give us a fun scenario of how it all came about. It's not required, but it will make this little experiment that much more fun. Also, please keep your feelings at the door. Again, this is for fun, not to hurt people's e-egos.

Furthermore, for the person left standing at the end, he/she will get a prize from moi. You'll get 5 reps within a week or two, plus 3 votes from me in any official WZ Tourney you'd like. Whether it'd be the Wrestling Tournament going on right now, or stuff for the End of the Year Awards, or whatever it is, you ask me to vote for something, I will do it. Of course this doesn't mean much, but it adds a little something to it I think.

Moreover, the person who can come up with the most clever, entertaining kill will get the same thing from me. The way we'll decide that is with a poll at the end asking which was the best.

I plan on starting this by next week once I can really figure everything out. Suggestions here are very much welcomed. Also, like I said... if you're interested in voting, then post here and let me know. If you think this idea is shit, please let me know here as well. I won't go through with it if most of the feedback is negative.

So, that's that. Let me hear what you think.....

So, seriously. You need to re-edit this understanding a bit.

Lets say we have 5 guys, in this order.

1. NorCal (norcal action figure)
2. KB (wcw cattle prod)
3. Xfear (bong)
4. Sly (graph chart)
5. Irish (beer mugs)

NorCal gets 12 hours to decide who he wants to kill, lets say Sly, and describes how.. then what? The other remaining people (Irish, KB & X) vote whether the kill should be okay'd?

NorCal gets 12 hours to decide who he wants to kill, lets say Sly, and describes how.. then what? The other remaining people (Irish, KB & X) vote whether the kill should be okay'd?

No, whatever Norcal votes, that's what happens. Then the next person on the voting list will have 12 hours to cast their vote on who they want killed off.

The voting list is complete separate from the people on the island.

Okay, so here are the people who have signed up to vote for a kill so far:

TheOneBigWill
Little Jerry Lawler
fuel
The Doctor
Dave
thrilla11
Cookie
Nitafrong
Stinger
klunderbunker
Blue Cardinal 87
TLC
Dewey Lewis and the News
Scotty
GuyCompton
pyrusane
RVDgurl

That will NOT be the order of how people vote. I will decide the order once I know everyone has thrown their hat in. I'll most likely pick the people I know for sure will come up with great stuff to go first, so this can get off to a hot start (also, people who make the island will get early votes by default, so they can have at least one before they get killed off by someone else).

As far as the members who make the island... I'm not finished with that. All I know for now is that the biggest WZ names will make it, and so will the most hated/infamous. Plus, I will use as many girls as I can think of, since women = bad ass.

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention... not that there will be tag teams, but I do want people to look at this realistically. The fact is, if Will and his wife were both on this deadly island, they would stick together. IC and D-Man would stick together, being best friends in real life. KB and Becca. Etc. So, that's one thing I really want people to keep in mind when they come up with their kills/stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back