www.twitter.com/AceIsHigh

@SCDRickyRunn Good luck with that. You've got less testosterone running through your veins than Celeste Crimson. Although to be fair, that ain't hard.

@Ace_Stevens Right right, the guy who has nothing to show for in WZCW is giving me a testosterone lecture? Only man, manlier than me is Stan Rogers. #StantheMan

@SCDRickyRunn Didn't Rogers spend most of his time beating you up? And you miss him? If that's the case, you're gonna miss the hell out of me, kid. #AssKicking #24/7

Hey @Ace_Stevens, it's a little thing called respect. You might not know what that is considering no one in the backstage has that for you. #Respect.

@SCDRickyRunn Gee, thanks for teaching me all about respect. What you gonna do next? Teach me how to tie a knot? #BoyScout #OrIsThatGirlScout?

@Ace_Stevens I am guessing you are just jelly of my of championship belt. Or is it my beard? #Winningbeard.

@AceIsHigh never expected a compliment from you. I almost lost a ball laughing at you. Um... Your jokes

Hoping to get @chrisbrown in my corner for my match at LL. He's a good guy, just misunderstood. #WeGotHeat

@SCDRickyRunn @Stormage You're confusing "bad" with "awesome", and "blowhard" with "non-virgin". #GetItTogether

@SCDRickyRunn Failed? There's a reason they call me Mr. MSG, Richard. #ThreeTime #ThreeTime #ThreeTime

Please don't call me Richard @AceisHigh Richard is my fathers name, who was also a cunt like yourself.

@AceIsHigh that video is the funniest thing to ever come off your page. If you were 1/2 that funny you might still be doing stand up

@AceIsHigh ... What the hell was that I bet Marquel would have something to say about that #shithop

Should have been more careful, Cooper. You open your mouth, and I'll take your belt. #AceOfSpades

@Stormage How touching. Now go back to playing crappy computer games and telling Runn he's a great champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back