www.twitter.com/AceIsHigh

@SCDRickyRunn I'd probably just beat your sorry ass in a match. Without your "close personal friend" at ringside, obviously.

@AceisHigh You'll get that match just as soon as you get to my level. In the mean time, I would worry about you're facing on Aftershock. #Getonmylevel

@AceIsHigh Get ready 4 our match boy. While you were "running the comedy clubs" of Brooklyn, I was running the streets of Brooklyn #ashytoclassy #Acegettingdestroyed #itsyourboystevensonmarquel

@SCDRickyRunn We're gonna have a match soon. I'm contacting the GM as we speak. The normal one, not the magical one.

@Stevenson_Marquel Yo, Stevey Marquel! How's it goin'? You still selling those tiny bags of sugar on the corner of Bedford Avenue?

@AceIsHigh Nah my dude, I'm straight, but I did run the streets of Brooklyn. My boy tells me though that you're still one of his top customers #busted

ATTENTION: I'm looking for a manager. Simply tweet me your picture and tell me why you want the gig. Fatties need not apply. #ManageAce

Anyone else think @Stevenson_Marquel looked a bit too energetic on Aftershock? On a completely unrelated note, does WZCW have a wellness policy? #LetsGetTesting

@AceIsHigh Says the guy that fist pumped to Born in the USA. Also, how did it feel hearing my name called as the winner boy? #notestingneeding #soreloser

@Stevenson_Marquel Wasn't pinned. Still undefeated. Pretty sure that makes me #1 contender for the Mayhem title. And quit trying to sell me drugs. #ThisGuy

@J_Howard Technically that coward @Stevenson_Marquel got the pin, but I won. This shouldn't be up for debate. #Undefeated #Invincible #MMASucks

Is anyone else surprised that Ricky Runn has sufficient testosterone to grow facial hair? #90%Estrogen

I wish I had a snappy comeback @Ace_Stevens. But I'm too busy getting ready to pull double duty at Lethal Lottery. #Runn>Stevens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back