www.twitter.com/AceIsHigh

Strikeforce? I'm pretty sure that's just another company James Coward can't work for because of his "issues". #BloodRage #IfYouDidntKnow

@Stormrage When you lose this week, will you go back to your mother's basement (assuming you're not there now)?

So you can dominate three other men for an entire match, but a guy kicks you in the head once and they call HIM the winner? Yeah, I ain't buying it. #StillUndefeated #StillChampion

So you can dominate three other men for an entire match, but a guy kicks you in the head once and they call HIM the winner? Yeah, I ain't buying it. #StillUndefeated #StillChampion

The same thing happened to me at Lethal Lottery.

You know @AceIsHigh, I kind of feel bad for you, not only did you lose your title but I'm pretty sure Cooper tried to kill you with that wooden shard.

@Stormrage Clearly he didn't try hard enough, cos I'm still here and still Mayhem champion. #MarquelCanSuckIt

Real champion.

mh673s.png

@AceIsHigh We finally get to step into the ring together this week Ace. I have no jokes or insults, just look forward to the challenge.

@Stormrage Calling a match against me a "challenge" is a bit like calling my tag team partner a "bit of a rascal". No, he's a thug and I'm your worst nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back