WWEShop.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mugford1

did anyone buy anything on WWEshop.com i heard it was good.how long do you have to wait for it to ship to your house

I bought the DX package off there about two weeks ago and recieved it yesterday. I think the total was about $32(after shipping) for a DX shirt and DX DVD, so it was a fairly good deal.

kool was it a good dvd i ordered wrestlemania 22 a week ago on future shop.ca last week and it did not show yet

ebay is way better than shopzone. every dvd i have recieved from ebay after S&H has cost me about $5-15 less than what I would have paid on wwe.com shop zone.

Ive ordered a few things off of shopzone:
You cant see me Cena head/wristband set
WM22 head/wristband set
Red Eddie RIP t shirt
Mysterio hat
Mysterio mask pendant

it only takes 10 or less business days, so order on saturdays or sundays for less of a wait.

SHOPZONE SUCKS, Once i got a cena HLR t-s there and it came the wrong size then i called and they told me 2 send it back so i did and i never got the Shirt now i call and they play stupid like they dont know what im talking about.

i got the attitude era championship from them, along with a free spinner pendant. it took about 5 days due to fed-ex's day off on the 4th of july, otherwise it was on time

ebay has better deals on the dvds and has more of a selection with everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back