Do YOU buy WWE merch?

xsKiitz

chidori nagashi. 漢字
Plain and simple. Do you buy and wear WWE merchandise, whether it's around to house or if you're seen in public with it.

Just curious about who does. I personally have never bought anything off wweshop.com but I've been thinking about buying a shirt or 2 and Ryder's glasses. Though nobody's opinions has anything to do with whether I do, just general curiosity :)

I have bought The Rock's shirt when he came back on Valentine's Day, and a chain necklace with his logo on it.

Now I realized, they have a sick "Team Bring It" shirt, where his logo is in the front, red, white and blue, and the words "Team Bring It" on the back. Found it at Hot Topic. Who knew?

I do wear it out in public. There's no shame in it. People can't say, "Hey! The Rock sucks!" That is simply not true. If I wore a John Cena shirt, i'd get rocks thrown at me.

When I was a kid I used to buy all kinds of crap from tshirts and posters to bret hart's sunglasses and hulk hogan's work out set to miss elizabeth's shirt for my mom lol.. Since then though the only things I buy are DVDs and video games.. I've personally only bought two shirts as a grown up, DX's Suck It tshirt (from way back though, road dogg and billy gunn DX) and a NWO wolfpac shirt... oh sorry, 3 shirts, I also bought a steve austin DVD bc it came with a NWO original shirt (something I wanted for the sake of having). The only reason I bought the other two shirts is because they were things that went beyond wrestling fan bases, a lot of people who didn't watch wrestling much still knew and enjoyed DX and the NWO, and there were no faces on the shirts, not to mention the DX show said SUCK IT lol... I personally would never get a shirt w/ a wrestler's face on it or a corny catch phrase, or something that doesn't have universal appeal... I almost considered the CM PUnk best in the world shirt, till they officially released it w/ a big WWE logo on it. I love wrestling, but I know it's not the most popular thing in the world, or something everyone will get, so I don't see the need to wear a lot of the clothing.

I've bought the Drew McIntyre t-shirt (yes I'm a McIntyre mark), CM Punk's old t-shirt (the SES one) and Kane's "Devil's Favourite Demon" t-shirt. I'm not embarressed to wear a WWE t-shirt around.

Couple months ago i bought Nexus CM Punk shirt at a house show in Madison Square Garden. Never weared this shirt in public. I will be attending Survivor Series in a month, and probably will put on this shirt one more time..

Honestly, with the hypocritical pg angle that the WWE has chosen to take I don't buy the merchandise anymore. During the attitude era I bought almost every Austin shirt that released. Since the WWE has made it their priority to kiss the hinies of special interest groups I disagree with I won't buy the stuff anymore.

Honestly, with the hypocritical pg angle that the WWE has chosen to take I don't buy the merchandise anymore. During the attitude era I bought almost every Austin shirt that released. Since the WWE has made it their priority to kiss the hinies of special interest groups I disagree with I won't buy the stuff anymore.
I agree, fuckin stupid WWE trying to promote goodwill and be more family friendly. they need to be trash TV and give pro wrestling and wrestling fans the reputation of being ******ed white trash.

REALLY?? The PG hate here is pretty stupid. My guess mostly people who aren't perceptive.

I don't buy merchandise. I don't have the money. I am in college, putting myself through college, I live off of about 600 dollars a month. If I do spend money on wrestling, it's to go to a live show.

I would honestly buy a John Cena shirt, just because I have an opinionated and combative personality and would love to pwn some asshole who tells me he can't wrestle, pointing out that Harley Race, Ric Flair, Samoa Joe, CM Punk, RVD, Bryan Alvarez, and Dave Meltzer say he can. Or I'd buy a retro nWo shirt because that was from my childhood.

I have an ROH shirt, the old baseball style font one. That's really about it as far as wrestling clothes I have.

I bought a Nexus t-shirt as a joke present for a friend, because we both said how shit it looked. That is all.

Ironically, last week I ordered some WWE merchandise for the first time, and if everything works out smoothly and ships without aggravation, I may purchase items from there more frequently. My order was an American Rock shirt, and the CM Punk best in the world shirt.

Like I said, if I'm satisfied with the transaction and the products, I may browse WWEShop more periodically.

I've bought 3 shirts from wweshop.com but since I'm british and I'm used to british shirt sizes, every shirt I got was the wrong size lol.
I got the Sin Cara basics shirt and the Zack Ryder basics shirt but they're quite small on me, I also bought the CM Punk 'Best in the World' shirt but that's too big!
The good thing is, shipping to the UK is only £4/$6 which is really cheap. I'm definitely gonna keep buying from there and hopefully I'll eventually find the correct size! :p

In my country 99.6% people doesn't even know what WWE is so no...But I have Randy Orton shirt(it was only one that fit my size :'( ) but I buy that in another country...But than again that means I do buy because I have Randy t-shirt...But from WWEshop I don't buy..

@ Dragonfirez, have you heard of WWEEuroshop.com? That's the official UK site (With UK sizes) for WWE Merchandise, new T-Shirts are at 22.50 and there's only about 2 or 3 quid for post and packaging.

Anyways I only own 5 T-Shirts at the moment, that being Edge's shirt from last year (The one with him in the middle posing and 2 women either side of him) Orton's T-Shirt from the autumn of '07, HBK's Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen T-Shirt, CM Punk's Seal Of Hardcore T-Shirt, and an Undertaker one with him on the front and Undertaker going down the side. I wear them regularly. Also own 5 DVDs now, looking to purchase more it's just a case of finding them cheap enough or luckily finding a time with my money where I can buy them. Whether WWE is PG or 'Un-Cool' anymore doesn't matter to me. Other day on my work-break I go into a shop and see this guy, musta been in his mid 30's sporting a purple Cena shirt. Kudos. Also I get the yearly WWE games and now and then the WWE Magazine.

The last thing I bought off of the WWESHOP was a belt. I generally wait until they come to town and buy something at the event as kind of a souvenir and reminder of said event. When they were here last I bought my girlfriend an Undertaker hat that was pretty cool. The last thing I bought for myself was a Triple H shirt. I would like to get a lot of the stuff on the WWESHOP though because they have a lot of cool old school shirts, and some pretty cool ones for the current wrestlers. I know a lot of people don't like it, but I want to get the JoMoSapiens shirt. I just think that's too funny.

I have bought merch in the past. I got MVPs first T-shirt which I wore for a while however am now to big for. I am also going to watch WWE next month when they visit the UK and I plan on buying some things then.

I find wearing TNA merch better because less people know about TNA so your not going to get random people coming up to you to insult WWE or the person you support. If a person watches TNA there is a good chance if they are going to say something to you it will be about the wrestler you are supporting but they will not insult you because you watch TNA.

The only wrestling merch I have ever bought at a show was an Undertaker WM shirt (this was back in 08, after he beat Edge), and I do wear it on occasion...the only other wrestling merch I have bought was wrestling DVDs (and sometimes, when I have done so, there was a deal if i bought x amount of dvds at this store, i would get a free WWE duffle bag

Sometimes. Though I would only buy it at a WWE event. I go to about 1 or 2 a year. The one thing I won't pay for is the official event 'Programme' book as it is a complete rip off. £12 for a cheaply produced book with nothing but pictures in it.

I do NOT buy WWE merch. My only reason is the shirts are just too loud. I would LOVE to rep someof their stuff, but god damn it, it is just too loud and in your face for my style.

There is definitely a stigma that goes along with wearing wrestling merch. It's percieved as lower class. But the same can be said with people who wear Disney merch as well. It's not exactly trending in fashion.

With that being said, I have not bought any WWE merch in probably 10 years. I do have an original black DX T... with the old WWF logo. I feel like this shirt can now be worn as retro. (Or not, perhaps my fashion opinion is jaded or timed.)

I also have a nWo shirt (of course), and a Jericholic T-shirt, bought when I heard he was leaving WCW.

But it seems the older I get the less desire I have to even consider buying WWE gear. I do think the CM Punk logo of taped hand and lightning bolt is a very cool looking design.

I will say this about the WWE shirts, for as bad at most of the shirt are, at least they are better than any Affliction T-shirt ever. It's bad enough that 20 year olds wear the overly-busy skulls, but then you have 30, 40 and 50 year olds, thinking they are fashionable by wearing these hideous things. May as throw on a shirt with Tweety Bird wearing a John Cena shirt... its probably just as cool.

I've a Christian "Glass Shattered" t-shirt, a Stone Cold Steve Austin, "Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave" t-shirt, a Triple H "King of Kings" t-shirt, Chris Jericho "Save.Us.222." t-shirt and my most recent purchase, a CM Punk "Best In The World" t-shirt. I've also got a few TNA t-shirt's as well.

I've purchased a lot of WWE DVD's, used to have some posters and all that up when I was a kid, but now I mainly buy the DVD's and odd t-shirt, although I do take the authentic WWE logo off as it is hideous and does effect the t-shirt in my opinion.

Out of Conversation, I have an Impact Wrestling Shirt & a "DAMN RIGHT I DID" Hebner Shirt, signed by both of the Hebners.

When it comes to the WWE, I do not own any of their Merch. Yet. I've actually just got a load of money come my way & I am planning on buying some stuff when I get around to it. Definitely getting the "Best In The World" T-Shirt, but not sure what else.

I wouldn't be ashamed to wear it out either, because you know, I'm not ashamed to tell people I watch Wrestling, so why would I be ashamed in any other way?

Yeah, I've bought some of the shirts, Rock's, Jericho's, Morrison's and HBK's.
Morrison's shades (both) are actually really good and I was surprised at how little they actually cover your sight :p

This is a pretty cool thread man. I just recently bought the classic D-Generation X shirt. The black one that says "two words, s*ck it" on the back. I only buy certain things. Like if it's a deceased wrestler, I try to get a shirt with them on it. For example, I have a shirt that has "I'm Your Papi" with Eddie's picture on there. I'm still trying to get a Macho Man shirt. I don't really buy new superstars shirts. Like a Zack Ryder or Cena shirt. Noooo! The only new star's shirt I'll buy is CM Punk's. I want the ice cream bar shirt! lol I only wear them around the house, at a wrestling show, or maybe the gym. I don't wear it to school. It's almost corny to still wear wrestling shirts at school without getting made fun of. :(

i have and i plan on buying a zack ryder head band,a cm punk bitw shirt,and a wade barrett shirt when they make one.as for my previos buys i've bought a nexus jacket,nexus watch,nexus hat,nexus braclet,2 nexus newspaper shirts,nexus necklace,wwe mag miz's cover,ecw bloodsport,all of jrs products,the corre shirt,and 2 john cena necklaces. i wear them every where just yesterday i was wearing my nexus jacket nexus hat and nexus necklace in walmart and i don't know what was wrong with this girl but she thougt i was john cena lol hard.

I've been a wrestling fan for about 13 years, and up until a couple of years ago I only owned 1 wresting shirt that I got at a thrift store...lol. it was a wrestlemania 1999 or so. lost it a while ago, and a year ago I finally bought some TNA shirts when I went to my first wrestling event (Lockdown last year). I picked up MMG, RVD, white Jeff Hardy, and I got an exclusive Hogan white shirt that was a giveaway for getting a special autographing session.

I just ordered some wwe shirts from hong kong on the cheap and they'll be here monday (the DHL guy couldn't find my house on friday so they have to come again lol). I picked up the Best in the World shirt at Money in the Bank, with the date on it and Chicago, when I went to the event. My hong kong shirt order includes a regular best in the world shirt, nexus punk shirt, top rope punk shirt, both orton apex predator shirts, H's Rex Cranium and hammer shirts, and The Miz baseball style shirt.

on top of that I buy the occasional DVD (both companies), the documentary or "Best..." ones. I will however buy a ppv dvd only if i attended it. I also have a few belts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back