Wrestlemania 28 Tickets/Fan Access

Dilligaf

Topic Killer
Hi guys,

Me and my brother are both saving up to goto WM28, were from the UK and have a couple of questions for those of you with past WM ticket buying experience.

1. WZ news posted an article about the tickets going on general sale on November 5th, even though I couldnt find anything on WWE.com about it, on November 5th what will be the opening time of the online sale site?

2. No matter where we get seats in the stadium, is there an option when buying tickets that we can buy fan access tickets too, or is access soley for those who bought travel packages?

And finally,

Do you get some kind of email confirmation to say you have reserved the tickets/Access, and how long will they take to arrive to the UK?

Cheers guys, sorry for asking such a noobish question.

Axxess tickets usually go on sale a month or two after 'Mania tickets to the general public.

As far as actual 'Mania tickets, over here in the East Coast they start selling them at 10am with a presale a day or two before which could get you decent seats, but if you can't get any there than there's still the actual on-sale date. You usually get a confirmation whever you buy tickets and whenever they arrive depends on the shipping option you might have to choose, but as far as the UK goes I'm really not sure.

Hi all. I'm from Sydney Australia and I'm looking at buying Wrestlemania28 tickets. Looking at this website, there seems to be plenty available.

http://www.bigstub.com/wrestlemania-xxviii-tickets.aspx?event_id=1627926

Obviously they won't be the best seats, but I have a few questions:

1. Will it be totally crap to get any of these remaining seats (say in the pink sections) Will the view be extremely limited?
2. What is the transport like around the stadium?
3. Are there any other websites that are good for purchasing WrestleMania tickets from?

Thanks

Simalaz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back