WWE Network WWEShop.com $5 Coupon

King Patrick Star

K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed
The WWE Network login issue for Xbox 360 users has been resolved, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Click here to learn more about setting up your Xbox 360 to view all WWE Network has to offer.

To thank you for your patience, we invite you to take advantage of a $5 coupon redeemable for any WWEShop.com purchase. Simply enter this unique coupon code at check out:

???-????-????-????-????

Offer expires 3/31/2014. Not valid on gift card purchases.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© 2014, WWE, LLC, All Rights Reserved

Please review WWE's privacy policy.

You received this service-related message in connection with your WWE subscription.
E-mail is WWE's primary mode of communication for subscription-related communications and updates.

Mailing Address: WWE Network, 1241 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06902

I’ve been checking WWEShop.com every other day since the 4th, and I can’t find anything I want. So my question are: What are you going to buy with your $5 credit?? Do you think it should have been more than $5?? Anyone want to buy my coupon code for $4?? HAHA!!

First of all, your sig pic is awesome!! Can you make more teams!?

Back to the topic, I thought about getting Night Of Champions 2013, but I think I’ll wait a little longer for that purchase. I also thought about getting the iPhone case with the Big W and Cena side plates, but changed my mind almost immediately.

Any other suggestions??

I have decided what to do with the $5 coupon!! I’m holding a contest over different 4 message boards. I will ask one question, and the first poster with the correct response gets the $5 coupon code PMed to them. Just post your answers / guesses on this thread.

The question is:

“How many Championship Title Belts does King Patrick Star have in his Palace??”

These include:
Jakks, Toybiz / Marvel, and Mattel action figure Championship Title Belts
Jakks, Mattel, and Shop.WWE.com kids size Championship Title Belts
Ultra Deluxe, Commemorative, and Mini Replica Championship Title Belts

This contest does not include the Championship Title Belts I gave away to my family and friends or what I currently have for sale. The contest will run starting now until someone has the correct answer or until March 29th, whichever comes first. Please keep in mind that the coupon expires on March 31st.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back