WWEdiots and TNArds

Because LSN and Hamler and Mister Awesome forming a special club for them to praise their threads and post in threads the others had created as much as possible to get one another over while at the same time having a massive circle jerk about how they should all be mods and how they're saving the Cigar Lounge certainly wasn't braggadocios nonsense. No. That was just good chit-chat.

I might be an asshole, but pretending some of these guys aren't massive marks for themselves for no sensible reason is coddling those who need a good firm slap across the face from reality.

Braggdocious nonsense? Such as promoting the section Im in charge of by posting the link to the thread? How pompous and arrogant of me. I thank you kindly, because you've surely put me in my place. Maybe the fact that I ignore you and don't respond everytime you tell me" Go get fucked up the ass and die" is eating at you? Go back to your shrink, you need it. Reality: The CLS was a competition between us. We all had interests in similar things, and we enjoyed posting in the damn section. Its a shame that idiots like you mistake friendship for being a mark for oneself.

Please, find me one post where I claimed I wanted this position, or that I was saving the Cigar Lounge. And Id still call you for what you are: A lying, worthless, attention seeking ****e who looks to bring out the worst in everyone. Yes, SO much good goes down here in the Bar Room when all you do is troll people and have bitchfests.

So do tell me: Where do i need my slap from reality?

Not for me to say. What I can say is that your post where someone called "Nate" is quoted still links to the Gelgarin post you intended to reply to. Who am I say what about Gelgarin makes your balls shrivel to the size of little raisins? All I can tell is that he does have that effect on you.

I believe I multi-quoted for some reason. I made a mistake - you win. I'm not as versed as yourself in page after page bitchfests.

Braggdocious nonsense? Such as promoting the section Im in charge of by posting the link to the thread? How pompous and arrogant of me.
If discussion is worth having, it will happen all by itself. We don't need you to promote anything.

Maybe the fact that I ignore you and don't respond everytime you tell me" Go get fucked up the ass and die" is eating at you?
You're making that up. I can turn a phrase far better than that.

Please, find me one post where I claimed I wanted this position, or that I was saving the Cigar Lounge.
Your false-modesty fools nobody. If you really didn't want the position, you would have turned it down.

Now go get fucked up the ass and die. Please and thanks.

I believe I multi-quoted for some reason. I made a mistake - you win. I'm not as versed as yourself in page after page bitchfests.
Back to the issue at hand: What would you like to say in response to Gelgarin's point that my hypocrisy is a non-issue? Do you think that somehow negates your own? I really wish a debater who's supposedly as great as yourself wouldn't need to resort to such smoke and mirror bologna.

Yeah, no trolling happening here at all.
Look in the mirror, you fucking dolt.

Jon-Hamm-of-Mad-Men_gallery_primary.jpg

Very, very few. You ran Ferbian off because you believe he's "overrated." You bash anyone and everyone who doesn't feel trolling should be his #1 priority (Jack-Hammer, The Brain, D-Man, IC25, KB, countless more). Who else is there - justinsayne, The Sign Guy, Stormtrooper,...). How many of these people have you recommended suicide to? Basically, you're an awful person. Funny, but not very nice.

I have to respond to this. Coco doesn't get to decide who stays and who goes. Ferbian is gone because he didn't feel like modding anymore. He was more invested in World of Warcraft to give a shit about anything going on around here. While Coco's right in the idea that the non-spam sections are absolute shit, and really hard to read through, let alone post in 99% of the time, you shouldn't put any stock in anything he has to say about anyone.

Basically, if someone is gone, it's not because Coco "ran them out." His opinion just isn't that important.

I have to respond to this. Coco doesn't get to decide who stays and who goes. Ferbian is gone because he didn't feel like modding anymore. He was more invested in World of Warcraft to give a shit about anything going on around here. While Coco's right in the idea that the non-spam sections are absolute shit, and really hard to read through, let alone post in 99% of the time, you shouldn't put any stock in anything he has to say about anyone.

Basically, if someone is gone, it's not because Coco "ran them out." His opinion just isn't that important.
World Of Warcraft? I thought that he went scouring the globe for a woman who was scared away by his generic tats and obsession with Linkin Park.

If discussion is worth having, it will happen all by itself. We don't need you to promote anything.

And youre the one to tell me what to do with my section? Not that you'ld understand anything about it, but the section has been overhauled. Damn me for caring about it and doing something simple such as providing a link to something, sometimes for people who wouldnt visit the section otherwise.

You're making that up. I can turn a phrase far better than that.

No, you really can't. I dont think youre capable of it.

Your false-modesty fools nobody. If you really didn't want the position, you would have turned it down.

I didnt want it six months ago. If I cared, Id produce the thread it was in. Its not false modesty, life works in circles. Mine has changed between then and now, without going into details. I have time to run the section now. With the way things have changed, its more difficult then it was before. Why the hell would I take the position for something more difficult if things havent changed? How do you know I wasn't offerred the position 6 months ago and turned it down then? You dont. You'ld rather spout out idiotic theories and get attention then be right. Get over yourself kid, youre not a big deal.

Now go get fucked up the ass and die. Please and thanks.

I think thats more up your alley, pal.

World Of Warcraft? I thought that he went scouring the globe for a woman who was scared away by his generic tats and obsession with Linkin Park.

Him and I used to chat on MSN all the time. Now, every single time I try, without fail, it leads to a discussion about World of Warcraft, in 5 minutes or less. So I stopped talking to him.

Anyway: As for the Cigar Lounge, it was a good idea on paper, but it was everything wrong with "clubs" on WZ. My philosophy is, if I start a thread, and no one posts in it, then nobody wanted to talk about it, and that's that. "Promoting" threads has always been silly to me. People have this pretentious sense of "fame" around here; a bunch of posts in their threads is an ego boost, rep is an ego boost, being mention in "your favorite posters" is an ego boost -- shit like that. I never understood why some peoples' opinions are held in higher regard than others because of rep power or a bold name.

Back to the issue at hand: What would you like to say in response to Gelgarin's point that my hypocrisy is a non-issue?

So when failing to understand the behavior of a large group of people you automatically gravitate towards the conclusion that they must all simply be kissing ass, and that you are the only one willing to speak the truth (instead of being... you know... wrong)? Know who that rhetoric sounds an awful lot like a dummed down version of?

Coco?

I'm poking my nose in to other people's business not out of fear that Coco is going to come beat me up or some shit, but because;

a) he's legitimately one of the better posters on the site. The whole "but he's nasty to people" thing is the purview of those who need to get out in the fresh air more.

and b) you're being a massive hypocrite, and pointing out hypocrisy is kind of my thing.

I'm not calling out his ability to post. I'm calling him out for being a terribly mean human being. He's talking about others and their feelings of self-importance. There isn't a poster on this site more in love with himself than Coco. I chose to ignore a good amount of what you were saying because, A. this isn't your fight, and B. you call out my hypocrisy, but not his? It's ridiculous. This is what happens when Coco has an issue with someone, that's what my point was.

Braggdocious nonsense? Such as promoting the section Im in charge of by posting the link to the thread? How pompous and arrogant of me.

It's true, though. That's like Milenko status right there, posting links all over for a thread you started. We'll get back to this, though...

Reality: The CLS was a competition between us. We all had interests in similar things, and we enjoyed posting in the damn section. Its a shame that idiots like you mistake friendship for being a mark for oneself.

The term I used was "dick riding", and the three of you still rock the same sigs-handjobs you gave each other. Don't worry, I tend to roll my eyes at most any kind of sigs which feature such flattery, even when it's people that I dig. But hang on, just a second longer...

And Id still call you for what you are: A lying, worthless, attention seeking ****e who looks to bring out the worst in everyone.

Here we go...

...ahem...

This coming from the guy who has to plaster up every available board and post he can to beg people to post in his threads.

Yes, SO much good goes down here in the Bar Room when all you do is troll people and have bitchfests.

Well, I was making a point about how some non-spammers tend to carry a superiority complex about their material somehow being more important, and you and Habs really are only playing into that. So, you know, thanks.

So do tell me: Where do i need my slap from reality?

Where? Hell, I don't want to think about that. Still, you felt the need to post in here and jump on Coco for the same reason Habs did; to somehow demonstrate that you are "above" this kind of shit. Except that you came "down" here to do it. So...yeah, wasn't Gelgarin talking about hypocrisy a little bit ago?

Also, Habs, if you seem to think you know what trolling is, kindly point out where you think it's going on here? Methinks you, like LSN here, are letting your previous experiences and interactions with Coco interfere with your posting on the topic. Clearly, you two only showed up to grief him. Who's the troll again?

And youre the one to tell me what to do with my section? Not that you'ld understand anything about it, but the section has been overhauled.
It should be scrapped altogether because nobody gives a fuck about it. :shrug: It's a failed experiment. Time to move on.

Damn me for caring about it and doing something simple such as providing a link to something, sometimes for people who wouldnt visit the section otherwise.
If there were something worth discussing, I'm sure they would.

How do you know I wasn't offerred the position 6 months ago and turned it down then?
Because you were busy, right? So you did want it then.

My point stands.

Everybody here is a troll.

There, problem solved. Quit bitching like elementary schoolers.

So you're not going to answer my claim that you're a massive hypocrite who has spent the bulk of this thread acting like a child (up to and including laying a blanket accusation on everyone with the nerve to disagree with you that they are all simply kissing ass, rephrasing a person's post with bad diction as a form of counter argument, and sticking your fingers in your ears and singing "I'm not listing" as a response to some rather valid criticism),simply because I don't lay the same accusation at the feet of Coco.

Fine. Coco, you're a hypocrite. How'd you like them apples?

Now, I believe we were talking about your hypocrisy Nick. Specifically you saying things like this

I can recall countless time where you and I have complimented one another, had decent conversations, etc. But now, all of a sudden, when we have a disagreement, I'm stupid? That's pretty fucking weak.

to Coco, then turning around and acting like a complete shit to a bunch of people for no other reason than because they disagreed with you. Hypocrisy much? I'm I'm not even warmed up. We haven't even begun to deal with you aping what you perceive to be Coco's rhetoric regarding being a voice of reason, whilst simultaneously trying to call him out for the same thing. Then there's you generally being a dick towards anyone who showed up on the other side of the fence, which once again sounds suspiciously like what you're been preaching against this whole time.

DirtyJosé;3349050 said:
It's true, though. That's like Milenko status right there, posting links all over for a thread you started. We'll get back to this, though...

Links all over, such as in my thread?

The term I used was "dick riding", and the three of you still rock the same sigs-handjobs you gave each other. Don't worry, I tend to roll my eyes at most any kind of sigs which feature such flattery, even when it's people that I dig. But hang on, just a second longer...

Have you looked at my sig lately? Go on, take another look.....
Here we go...

...ahem...

This coming from the guy who has to plaster up every available board and post he can to beg people to post in his threads.

And here we are with repeating what you said two paragraphs ago. Again, I run the section. Its not some ego boost or desire to see "X" number of people post, its to drive discussion first and foremost. I care about, and enjoy, discussion more then anything. Thats my purpose for coming on here.

Well, I was making a point about how some non-spammers tend to carry a superiority complex about their material somehow being more important, and you and Habs really are only playing into that. So, you know, thanks.

My material isnt more important, the discussion to me is more important then anything. Again, the reason I come here, so if thats what Im looking for, ill do as I please. What I say carries no more weight then anyone else. Im not above pointing out fallacies in other people's arguments about myself, which is all Im doing right now.

Where? Hell, I don't want to think about that. Still, you felt the need to post in here and jump on Coco for the same reason Habs did; to somehow demonstrate that you are "above" this kind of shit. Except that you came "down" here to do it. So...yeah, wasn't Gelgarin talking about hypocrisy a little bit ago?

I did? G'dam, you were capable of pulling my motives and intentions from a few single sentences? Take your ass on the road with that! Again, I defy you to find a place where ive said Im "above this", because Im not. Im not a troll, and I dont get jollies from sticking it to other people. But if speaking for myself is coming down to your level, I can live with that. Trust me, I really can.;)

Also, Habs, if you seem to think you know what trolling is, kindly point out where you think it's going on here? Methinks you, like LSN here, are letting your previous experiences and interactions with Coco interfere with your posting on the topic. Clearly, you two only showed up to grief him. Who's the troll again?[/QUOTE]

Clearly, I showed up because my name was brought up three times, and I like to speak for myself. Im sorry if that notion of being an adult and taking up for myself bothers you in some way. If that makes me a troll, so be it. As for Habs, he made one comment and that makes him a troll? What happened to the guy, Jose, who toughted himself as "bringing honor to cage rats?" Whats "honorable" about this? What's not slef-promoting and braggadocious about that? Wait, did i just see that under your avatar? I did!

Actually I didnt, I was just being a presumptious dick like you. Check my sig again.

Clearly, I showed up because my name was brought up three times, and I like to speak for myself.
Why? Did you think you were going to change my low opinion of you? If you did, would it have changed the core of anything I was saying to Nick?

And really: If you like discussion, abandon the Cigar Lounge. When's the last time anything good happened in there?

So you're not going to answer my claim that you're a massive hypocrite who has spent the bulk of this thread acting like a child (up to and including laying a blanket accusation on everyone with the nerve to disagree with you that they are all simply kissing ass, rephrasing a person's post with bad diction as a form of counter argument, and sticking your fingers in your ears and singing "I'm not listing" as a response to some rather valid criticism),simply because I don't lay the same accusation at the feet of Coco.

Fine. Coco, you're a hypocrite. How'd you like them apples?

Now, I believe we were talking about your hypocrisy Nick. Specifically you saying things like this

to Coco, then turning around and acting like a complete shit to a bunch of people for no other reason than because they disagreed with you. Hypocrisy much? I'm I'm not even warmed up. We haven't even begun to deal with you aping what you perceive to be Coco's rhetoric regarding being a voice of reason, whilst simultaneously trying to call him out for the same thing. Then there's you generally being a dick towards anyone who showed up on the other side of the fence, which once again sounds suspiciously like what you're been preaching against this whole time.

Who was I a dick to? Who? When someone calls me out, I'm going to respond. Whatever I said wasn't nearly as harsh as telling that person to die, or kill himself. If my being a hypocrite bothers you, but Coco saying something like that doesn't, I think we have a pretty clear idea of where you stood prior to this argument even taking place.

Why are you telling us to check your sig? If I wanted to see people praise you I would just go to your thread?

Ummmm...no.

DirtyJosé;3349050 said:

I was merely correcting him on something. We used to have the same sigs, all four of us in the CLS. All I was pointing out was that I dont have that sig anymore, I havent in six months. Ive had at least 2-3 since then. I didnt follow his logic whatsoever of how Im 'rockin' the sigs Awesome made for us 9 months ago, that none of us still have. Make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back