The Dr's Office

The Butcher

📶
I'm pretty much just making this thread so I can "treat patients" without spamming a non-spam forum.

Today's patient is KingOfKings249, but I'll just refer to him as KoK. KoK is clearly a sucker. As we see here, I told him what he was going to do, and he did it:

I doubt you even understand what I'm writing here. You'll likely dismiss it as it goes flying over your head, or worse yet, try to respond to it with some moronic jibber-jabber.

Such a stupid person you are, thanks to your ****** post you made me mess up lol. #GodBless & anyway it's entertainment, he actually was randomly thrown on without knowing and was going to be kicked until his sick niece wanted him to be "famous" off it so your ashamed at that?

Clearly a sucker. My prescription is a warning for spamming, flaming, and using a hashtag to say "God bless." Anyway, as this KoK is a man of faith, I ask that you all pray for him and pray for the future of mankind.

The Dr. is out

Oh, you motherfucker. It's on now.

How about I diagnose you with a case of BEIN' A JIVE-ASS SUCKA?

GET OUT YOUR SEAT, SUCKA, WE THROWIN' DOWN

AW SNAP! HERE IT GO!

Nah, it's cool. You're THE Doctor. I'm just A Doctor, and not a very good one at that. I haven't even earned the other four letters yet!

Let me have my little back alley practice while you enjoy the comforts of a fully staffed medical center. Chances are this thread will die out just as soon as people around here stop being effing ******ed...

...it could happen.

Someone fetch me the popcorn gif. QUICKLY!

atspopcorn.gif

He quickly brought the Saxton out of Doc. Then made peace by admitting Doc was better then Dr. Therefore I have no clue why I am still typing.

Doctor >>> Dr. !

He quickly brought the Saxton out of Doc. Then made peace by admitting Doc was better then Dr. Therefore I have no clue why I am still typing.

Doctor >>> Dr. !

Hey, I know when I'm bested. Plus he's got a few years seniority on me around this place, and I respect my web elders.

Weird that that thread was started exactly three years to the day of this one.

Well being that we Doctors are actually Time Lords from the planet Gallifrey, it was actually just a matter of landing my TARDIS in the right place. Took some doing, but I'm starting to pilot her quite well.

In treatment related news I've got two patients who need surgery: Richard Perle and Wayne LaPierre. Perle, an advisor to the Bush Administration, who pushed for the invasion of Iraq 10 years ago, recently couldn't answer a simple question: was the invasion worth it? Spineless.

Wayne LaPierre, fearless leader of the NRA, won't explain (at least satisfactorily; he has spoken on it) how his views on gun control have taken a 180 degree turn from where they were in 1999 when he was in favor of schools being gun free zones, strict background checks at gun shows, and assault weapons being left to police and military. What the hell happened Wayne? And your last name sounds kinda French. Spineless.

I prescribe backbone replacement surgeries for both men. Follow-up treatment will include a daily, hour-long look in the mirror and 5000mg of Givmeafukinbreakitol.

Today's patient: LSN80

The Awesome Truth being jobbed out the way they were against the modern day Mega Powers bugged me to no end.

A simple, throwaway statement.

Not relevant to the thread, really, but you needed a team on the upswing, established, that the "New Mega Powers" could defeat. They were coming off a victory over HHH and Punk at Vengeance, so what better tag team for them to go over?

Further, Truth was about to be suspended for a Wellness Violation, so the team needed to disband anyways. How better to do it then have them main event Survivor Series against the men in the main event of Wrestlemania, have Miz blame Truth for the loss, and lay him out?

There weren't any. The tag division was dead, and Miz and Truth were being portrayed as dangerous, unhinged heels. That's exactly the kind of team Cena and Rock needed to defeat.

You were so arsed by the fact that Miz and Truth were "jobbed out" to Cena and Rock, this is why. Cena couldn't beat them with just any partner, and was actually the one pinned in the match. The idea was that he needed the Rock. I think more then less remember it, because it was a significant part of the build to the tag match at Survivor Series. ;)

An overlong, haughty response. Get bent, buddy. Now I'm bugged by the way The Awesome Truth got jobbed out and by you derailing a thread to talk down to me.

It's too early for a detailed diagnosis or prescription, and I've got better things to do today, but a cursory glance makes me think you need a proctologist to remove your head from your ass. Talk about Kofi in the Kofi thread.

i just have to say the rock is just as bad of an actor, and while hes in some popular movies, those movies suck as much dick as austins.

I just have to say that you're a hydrocephalic mongoloid who sucks as much dick as Austin Kincaid.

I prescribe surgery to remove your "quote" button, lest you address me again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back