• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Inside Vance's office.

Father:_Polley

Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
Vance: Well Leon, I have to hand it to you. That is by far the most impressive thing I've ever seen from you. Between Vengeance's anger last week and your snivelling performances with Titus, you even managed to get me to believe you.

Looking back, it all makes sense... Vengeance getting off scot-free with abducting you, I'm assuming you decided not to file charges, yes?

Leon nods, almost catatonic

Vance: Brilliant... Why Titus though?

Leon: Disasterpiece... it was to sweeten the deal for him leaving and never coming back.

Vance: You mean the car explosion wasn't him inside? Well, that's a relief.

Leon suddenly snaps out of his trance-like state and his anger is palpable.

Leon: Disasterpiece deserved to be in that car. Vengeance ordered him to left unharmed, but with his intent shown. There is no Master for Vengeance but himself.

Silence for a few seconds, as the anger fades and Leon's eyes glaze over, slipping back into his daze.

Vance: And the match tonight... I admit I was a little surprised... OK, absolutely shocked when you demanded I make the match. Only the fact that I thought it was anger over Vengeance's 'innocence' made me make it. I thought you'd reached down and found you had a pair.

Leon: Vengeance knew it was time...

Vance waits in the hope that he'll find out what time it is... but Leon doesn't move.

Vance: Ok, well I think our meeting's over. Incidentally Leon, if you meet my next appointment, tell him to come on in. I think you might recognise him. Black outfit, belt over his shoulder, dent from a chair on his head. You see, Leon, I don't like being deceived

Leon opens his mouth but is interrupted

Vance: Not now... No, as brilliant as I can see Vengeance's plan was, the fact is that you, Leon, have played me for a fool. Now, sadly I can't do anything to you for that, but what I am going to do is recover the cost of damages you inflicted on me.

Disasterpiece's car was a rental, and they didn't take kindly to us returning their car in tiny pieces. So, how about to make up for that inconvenience...

You're suspended! Now get out of the building until you're called back.

Leon stares blankly and heads for the door, shaking his head in dejection. Vance stares after him, then calls.

Vance: And Leon... should you happen to see your new friend, tell him that because of your stunt, Titus is choosing his PPV match. And remind him that should he happen to even come to ringside for Titus' match this week, it will be a moot point... because he'll forfeit it.

Leon stops... then opens the door and walks out, closing it softly behind him.Vance looks at the closed door, sits at his desk and lifts the phone.

Vance: Stacey... it's Vance. It looks like we may have an opening after all. Call in and we'll talk some more. I know you're busy down in the office, but if you could recommend a good shrink, it'd be appreciated...

Ok...

Yeah... call in tomorrow at 9:30. See you then... Bye.

There's a knock on the door

Reactions: Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back