WWE SummerSlam Kickoff Show: WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Alexander (c) VS Gulak

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It's been announced that Cedric Alexander will fade off against Gulak for the CW Championship at SummerSlam, though I suspect this match will be moved to the kickoff show before it's all said and done.

205 Live has become a fun show to watch, though it's probably never going to be all that important to the main roster. I think it exists mostly for WWE Network content and to give wrestlers a purpose who're otherwise going to be let go or would be nothing more than jobbers on the main roster. As a result, the show's overall potential is pretty limited but within it's little self contained universe, it's a good watch. Gulak is the most charismatic and entertaining heel of the brand. Come SummerSlam, Cedric Alexander will have been CW Champion for 132 days and while he's done a solid job overall, I think it's time to drop the title and Gulak is a perfect guy to drop it to. Alexander puts on good matches and is fun to watch in the ring, but he's someone that's at his best when he's chasing the title.

This feel like a kickoff match if I've ever seen one. The thing is that I feel like they lost interest in the cruiserweight division as a whole or at less to try and featured them on big shows. I don't watch 205 live on a regular bases anymore but I know that this will be a decent match to warm up the crowd before the big names wrestles on the main show.

As for a winner, why not give it to gulak, the guy is a great heel and could do a lot more with the title then what Cedric did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back