WWE Summerslam 2017: Longest Party of the Summer

You can sell professional wrestling in Turkmenistan if you don't have pyro, but you're going to have a hard time doing it without two guys speaking Turkmen. Or Russian, I suppose. If you're really looking for something to blame, blame stockholder culture. If it's not necessary, it's an extraneous cost.

Movie studio
205 Live
3 commentators per show
David Otunga

But yeah, some fireworks are just out of the question.

Movie studio
205 Live
3 commentators per show
David Otunga

But yeah, some fireworks are just out of the question.

All of which- with the possible exception of 205 Live, since it's been a dismal failure- either bring in money or enhance production value. One night's worth of pyro pays for David Otunga for half a year. Pyro is not cheap stuff, and you only get to use it once before it's gone.

I don't like it either, but I understand the financial part of it.

All of which- with the possible exception of 205 Live, since it's been a dismal failure- either bring in money or enhance production value. One night's worth of pyro pays for David Otunga for half a year. Pyro is not cheap stuff.

I don't like it either, but I understand the financial part of it.

I'd love to see something that says those movies make money. How exactly do they enhance production value over some fireworks at some of the bigger shows of the year?

Okay, I get that Cena hasn't won at Summerslam in a while, but do they no longer have faith in Baron or something?

I'd love to see something that says those movies make money. How exactly do they enhance production value over some fireworks at some of the bigger shows of the year?

Their movie studio makes money because they pay almost nothing to make the movies. It has almost no connection to the WWE's professional wrestling product, beyond using familiar characters to the audience which they can use extremely cheaply instead of having to hire actual actors.

Fireworks look pretty for fifteen seconds, and then you're out a hundred grand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back