WWE Summerslam 2017: Longest Party of the Summer

While I hope I'm wrong, I can't shake the feeling that this is all just a way to build towards Reigns vs. Lesnar II with Strowman being left out in the cold after getting speared a few times. I hope not, but we've made the mistake of underestimating the powers of Vince's obsession with Reigns as the top guy before.
The reactions will be interesting when Brock pins Braun cleanly sometime soon. Because Vince gonna Vince.

I'd say Roman vs Cena and Brock vs Rock II at Mania. Braun seems like the Gorilla Monsoon to Lesnar's Sammartino.

As much as I would like to see Brock against a newer or future star talent like a Strowman or Nakamura or even Balor, I have long since wanted Rock vs. Brock 2 at Mania. I didn't think much of the potential match 3 years ago, but now, strictly from a box office perspective, that is perhaps the biggest match they have left that could draw in mainstream attention, casual, crossover and of course hardcore fans in and be a huge PPV draw. Other than an Austin return match which I don't think will ever happen.

Doesn't seem like Brock will be leaving anytime before Mania.

I don't think Brock will be leaving period at this point. The big money fight for him was Jon Jones, who passed hot for gear again. The suspension could be up to 4 years.

I don't think Brock will be leaving period at this point. The big money fight for him was Jon Jones, who passed hot for gear again. The suspension could be up to 4 years.

I guess that's that, then. Positive for WWE and their future plans as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back