WWE Semi-Finals: Hell in a Cell; Kurt Angle vs. Keiji Mutoh vs. The Rock

Kurt Angle vs. The Great Muta vs. The Rock

• Angle

• Muta

• Rock

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gotta go with Muta. He is the best worker of the three (arguably VS Angle), has had by far the best career in terms of success, and has the best winning percentage as a main eventer. Not to mention that he is brutal as all hell.

This will be an epic match. Muta is sadistic and can hurt you, Angle can drop you on your head, and The Rock is powerful and agile. This is just a clusterfuck of epic proportions. I have Angle in my sig and he's one of my favorites, but the thing is, I've seen Muta in a LOT of matches. Angle's won a multi-man Hell in a Cell before, but that's due to pinning someone that was already knocked unconscious.

I see Muta winning that way, by having The Rock give the Rock Bottom to Angle, then Muta hits the mist, and blinds Rock enough to pin Angle for the win.

MUUTOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH KEIIIIIIIIIIIGIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Here's one thing I just thought of - during BOTH Rock and Angle's primes, who was one of the men they feuded with?

Each other.

Rock has a history with Angle. Angle has a history with Rock. Muta has a history with neither.

It's perfectly acceptable to think that bitter feelings between Rock and Angle will cause them to go all out on each other, allowing Muta to pick his spots.

Furthermore, Rock and Angle know each other's strengths and weaknesses. Muta is a wild card, and could take them by surprise.

I voted Muta when the dust settled.

I don't like Kurt Angle. However, if I sit back and forget about disliking him, I can see how great he is. Angle is best known for submissions and his technical abilities, but I have to say, that he is a little crazy, too. Angle has had his fair share of kick ass hardcore spots. It really is kinda impressive considering that is not his forte. I think Angle's intensity and ability to throw reason out the window will help him pull this one out.

Here's one thing I just thought of - during BOTH Rock and Angle's primes, who was one of the men they feuded with?

Each other.

Rock has a history with Angle. Angle has a history with Rock. Muta has a history with neither.

It's perfectly acceptable to think that bitter feelings between Rock and Angle will cause them to go all out on each other, allowing Muta to pick his spots.

Furthermore, Rock and Angle know each other's strengths and weaknesses. Muta is a wild card, and could take them by surprise.

Well, there's a phrase often repeated in wrestling. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't. During the invasion Angle, The Rock and Angle were team mates who had mutual respect for one another. Shit, the angle ended with Kurt helping Rock defeat Austin. They're not stupid enough to take each other out and ignore Muta.

Like I said, it's a complete clusterfuck of a match and you should vote for whoever you want.

People keep throwing in that the only reason Angle won the only multi-man Hell in a Cell match was because Stone Cold gave The Rock a Stunner, then got distracted by someone else therefore Angle took advantage of the situation and pinned the Rock to get the win. I think that the way he won it shouldn't matter because the bottom line is that he won the match which ultimately is the most important thing in a wrestling match. Also, if anything that Hell in a Cell match shows that Angle is a very smart wrestler. Some other wrestler would have normally continued brawling with someone else or gone after someone else but not Angle. Kurt wasn't fighting anyone so he decided to instead and go fight someone he would try to get the win and he succeeded.

I'm glad you pointed that out Sam. It has been proven that Angle and The Rock are willing to put their differences aside and the same will happen in this match. Muta is an outsider from another country in a WWE ring in America. Rocky and Angle will obviously make sure to eliminate Muta for the whole match. Even if they have to waist 20 minutes by beating him with a chair, they will do it and leave the match down to just both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back