WWE SD! LD 8/26: Hitman In The House

Cody Rhodes: Better than just about everyone in the WWE not named John Cena or CM Punk.

As per usual, my damn family always feels the need to talk to me between 8-10 PM on Friday, and this time I missed Orton vs. DiBiase and Cody bagging Ted. Damn.

Anyone think it is just a tad messed up the guy in the grape costume in the fruit of the Loom adds have to be black?

Hmmm Daughter of Super Fly, perhaps the 3rd strongest Diva in the roster against Kelly Kelly? Yeah, 4 minutes K2 wins this.

Lulz, I like how Natalya describes Kelly Kelly as having a nice smile and pretty face, as if Natalya isn't absolutely gorgeous.

That spinning head scissors is an absolute joke. What a stupid looking move, it doesn't even look like Kelly is doing anything to make them spin.

What are those crazy Canadians chanting now?

Does making Indian your primary language make speaking any other language impossible. I can make the instruction manual for Rosetta Stone.

"Now press your tongue to the bottom of your mouth and begin speaking."

With all those rolls on the back of Jackson's head I always wondered what his hair would look like with an Afro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back