WWE SD! LD 8/26: Hitman In The House

Daniel Bryan with the MITB briefcase reminds me of when Punk got it for the first time. He kept on losing left and right. Then he just cashed it in on RAW out of the blue. Still wondering why his first title reign was a fail LOL

He had little mainstream heat, and he had to feud with the likes of JBL. JBL has never been able to carry a feud, and he couldn't carry Punk to a successful first title reign.

Well done by both men to make the botch work out. As members of the IWC who have seen all 180+ episodes of Botchamania we're overly critical of botches. For an average fan, though, they might just see that as part of the match, like a missed high risk move.

Very good match, I give it ***1/2.

I could have seen that go either way. Not sure if that was a botch or not. Great match regardless. Is Aksana annoying to anybody else? She was a lot hotter as a blonde and so much better when she doesn't talk.

Askana isn't annoying to me, but maybe that's because I have a big thing for her.

The Christian match was a great TV match.

The Driveby Truckers? How are they and the Allman Brothers being mentioned in the same sentence?

Don't know how I feel about the springboard splash + lionsault as a finisher. It's a little lengthy for my liking.

Does Michael Cole really laugh at his own jokes? It looked like he was making a very real stupid laugh.

As far as I'm concerned Cody and Ted are the faces in this feud. Orton treated them like shit, they have every right to seek revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back