WWE SD! LD 8/26: Hitman In The House

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.
20110823_sd_brethart_l.jpg

Tonight on SmackDown, WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart will serve as SmackDown's GM from his hometown of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Sheamus gave Mark Henry one of his most formidable challenges to date at SummerSlam. What will remain in the wake of their monstrous brutality when they collide tonight on SmackDown?

Also, with Cody Rhodes defeating Ezekiel Jackson last week, will he be able to find a new contender for Night of Champions?

Will Mr. Money In The Bank Daniel Bryan continue having good matches with just about anybody?

Well there's only one way to to find out(unless you read the spoilers), by tuning into The SyFy Network tonight at 8pm to watch WWE Friday Night SmackDown!

tunein-smackdown.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Week on SmackDown:
8-19-resultsb.jpg

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. – Returning from a vicious No Holds Barred Match at SummerSlam with the World Heavyweight Championship firmly in his grasp, Randy Orton watched as Mark Henry used his uncontrollable fury to win a Battle Royal and become the new No. 1 contender to his coveted title.

•SmackDown GM Theodore Long declared a 20-Man No. 1 Contender’s Battle Royal
•Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes def. Ezekiel Jackson
•Justin Gabriel def. Tyson Kidd
•Undisputed WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio def. Daniel Bryan
•Divas Champion Kelly Kelly & A.J. def. Natalya & Alicia Fox
•Mark Henry won a 20-Man No. 1 Contender’s Battle Royal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20110823_sdd_supersmackdown_l_0.jpg

This Tuesday, don't miss a special LIVE "SuperSmackDown" from Wichita, Kan., featuring Superstars from both SmackDown and Raw!

What will WWE pull out of their hat in order to make next week more memorable than any other SmackDown Special? Well...I don't know, so tune in to find out on Tuesday, Aug. 30 at 8/7 CT on Syfy.

You just have to laugh at this. He's a fucking god in that building. You'd think Jesus just walked in. Actually, I'd be willing to wager that Bret Hart would outpop Jesus.

I get a chance to watch Smackdown for a change thanks to the hurricane.

So is Sheamus officially a face now?

Rather have it be a HIAC match. Steel cages arent as much of a big deal as they used to be.

No way in HELL are they giving us a HIAC on free TV. I'm okay with Steel Cage matches, despite the logic of those matches being shit, the past several have been highly entertaining if my memory serves me correctly.

Great, Daniel Bryan jobs again. The fact he won on Superstars doesn't do anything for me, let him beat someone on Smackdown for fuck's sake.

If I remember correctly, there was a HIAC on RAW back in the 90s. Mankind and Kane vs. Stone Cold and Undertaker or something like that.

There have been two Hell in a Cells on Raw, actually, but they were both in 1998. Hasn't happened again over the next 13 years.

Dude, I LOVE watching Daniel Bryan wrestle. Probably something that is obvious, but it needs to be said. The dude is just a joy to watch in the ring.

Daniel Bryan with the MITB briefcase reminds me of when Punk got it for the first time. He kept on losing left and right. Then he just cashed it in on RAW out of the blue. Still wondering why his first title reign was a fail LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back