WWE SD! LD 8/26: Hitman In The House

Looked more believable than Rey ever pinning the likes of Kane, Khali, etc. I'm shocked they didnt screw that spot up. I guess Cara botched enough for everybody at the tapings.

Are you kidding? Their match at SummerSlam was solid! One of the most dramatic matches of the night.

Pay Per Views are one thing. But even then Mark Henry always looks tired in the first 5 minutes into the match.

I like watching him on PPV's but T.V Matches he always looks sluggish.

Would love to see a surprise title switch and see Christian winning his title back next week because of Mark Henry. It won't happen but Christian deserves a decent title run.

Would love to see a surprise title switch and see Christian winning his title back next week because of Mark Henry. It won't happen but Christian deserves a decent title run.

As much of a Christian mark as I am. I don't think Christian needs the title to stay in the Main-Event. What they could do is have Orton lose the title due to Christian interference. Which would allow Henry to get the belt before he hangs up the boots, and in the process help get another face over while Christian and Orton can continue the feud for one more month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back