WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/23/2011 - Running Over Little Jimmy for that Parking Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never though I'd get emotional at a video package soundtracked by Coldplay. Or about someone I don't know all that well.

Great tribute. WWE's highlight videos like that always deliver. Macho Man will remain one of my all time favorites. He was second only to the Hulkster growing up for me and was in some of my favorite moments and matches in WWE history.

Finally they did a tribute to Macho. Well done video package, but I really wish they would have spent more time tonight on Randy, had some actual testimonials from some of the wrestlers like they did with Owen, Eddie, and Benoit's deaths.

Finally they did a tribute to Macho. Well done video package, but I really wish they would have spent more time tonight on Randy, had some actual testimonials from some of the wrestlers like they did with Owen, Eddie, and Benoit's deaths.

Most of them probably didn't know him that well, if at all. Big Show, Kane, and HHH and maybe a few others.

Not saying he didn't deserve that because he did, but you had to know they wouldn't. He hasn't been in a WWE ring in almost 20 years. Those guys died while employed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back