WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/23/2011 - Running Over Little Jimmy for that Parking Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft they need to stop ending episodes like this. (Meaning Wrestler wins!!! End show give us something at the end)

Anyway good show.

Pfft they need to stop ending episodes like this. (Meaning Wrestler wins!!! End show give us something at the end)

Anyway good show.

Yeah, the standing tall bullshit annoys the hell out of me. But, hey, they've been doing it for like 6-7 years now. I've grown used to it.

Really enjoyed RAW tonight, everything went well together, and some moments were funny, like Kane's reaction, It was good to see Riley get some aggression in on his beatdown on The Miz, though big things will happen for Miz anyway. Macho's tribute was really nice, got teary for it. Anyone who says they dropped the ball on Kharma...no they didn't, its not even a day into the storyline/angle they are going with.

Good, solid RAW. Crowd was obviously a huge reason for me being into it.. wish they came like that every week

Thought I ask this here since no one is going to give a damn about this match after tonight:

I figure I would care for the match cuz who doesn't love Kofi getting his ass kicked. Yet, it was like "Jebsus, get to the next move already Drew." But is it just me or was Drew McIntyre wrestling in slo mo tonight? And if it isn't just me.. Why does he do that?

Maybe because he was one of the most popular and successful wrestlers in the history of the industry?
And what the fuck does that have to do with having people make personal comments about their personal history with a man? The only Superstar in to have worked with Savage is Taker. Anyone else would just be talking about what the 5 minute video did, which is say he was a great performer, etc.

And testimonials are for people who were CURRENT EMPLOYE... I MEAN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS OF WWE WHEN THEY DIE. You want shit that makes no sense to happen. Sorry if you're too fucking stupid to realize that. WWE has NEVER done testimonials unless they are in WWEs employ when they pass. Hell, the video tribute is more then they do most of the time. Usually it's just an In Memory of graphic and maybe they mention it.

Savage's death, no matter how much you (or I or anyone) love him, was not on the same level as Owen, Eddie, or He Who Shall Not Be Named, because he was gone from the company and never worked in the same company with any of those guys except Taker, Mysterio, and Chavo.

Holy fuck Stormtrooper, calm the fuck down with your "MUST DEFEND EVERYTHING THE WWE DOES AT ALL TIMES" attitude. It's becoming unbelievably annoying.
Maybe you should just stop being an annoying fucking douche who complains about every fucking thing?

Waah waah waah Miz isn't a dominant heel. Waah waah waah they don't fabricate testimonials for Randy Savage. Jesus Christ man, you need to shut the fuck up every once in a while. God.

And what the fuck does that have to do with having people make personal comments about their personal history with a man? The only Superstar in to have worked with Savage is Taker. Anyone else would just be talking about what the 5 minute video did, which is say he was a great performer, etc.

Did I say they should have made "personal comments about their history with him"? No, I fucking didn't. I said it would have been nice to have some of the wrestlers say a few things about Randy, because although they may not have worked with him, they obviously knew who he was and the impact he had on this industry. I'm sure there were plenty of current WWE wrestlers who were influenced by Savage and were fans of his as kids, in fact I know that for a fact from the outpouring of comments by WWE wrestlers on Twitter.

And testimonials are for people who were CURRENT EMPLOYE... I MEAN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS OF WWE WHEN THEY DIE. You want shit that makes no sense to happen. Sorry if you're too fucking stupid to realize that. WWE has NEVER done testimonials unless they are in WWEs employ when they pass. Hell, the video tribute is more then they do most of the time. Usually it's just an In Memory of graphic and maybe they mention it.

Good fucking god, what crawled up into your sandy vagina and died there? You realize how absolutely childish you look right now flipping out and cussing me out because I thought it would have been nice to have a few wrestlers say a few words about Randy? You're acting like I was demanding that they make a 5 hour show all about Randy Savage's life and put him in the Hall of Fame tomorrow morning. Calm the fuck down.

Maybe you should just stop being an annoying fucking douche who complains about every fucking thing?

Waah waah waah Miz isn't a dominant heel. Waah waah waah they don't fabricate testimonials for Randy Savage. Jesus Christ man, you need to shut the fuck up every once in a while. God.

Again I ask, what crawled into your sand-ridden vagina and died? I have never seen someone overreact and flip out so quickly off of one harmless comment about wanting to hear a few wrestlers say a few words about a recently dead icon. Sweet fucking Jesus, get on medication or seek out anger management therapy, immediately. You clearly need help in that department.

Did I say they should have made "personal comments about their history with him"? No, I fucking didn't. I said it would have been nice to have some of the wrestlers say a few things about Randy, because although they may not have worked with him, they obviously knew who he was and the impact he had on this industry. I'm sure there were plenty of current WWE wrestlers who were influenced by Savage and were fans of his as kids, in fact I know that for a fact from the outpouring of comments by WWE wrestlers on Twitter.
1. So you want them to take a third of their precious airtime (the video and 4 or 5 tributes would probably take 40 minutes) to pay tribute to somebody that was (not to be disrespectful or anything) completely irrelevant to the WWEs current product? That's a waste of time. They spent as much time as they could without damaging their product.
2. So you admit that pretty much the entire roster already let their feelings known, and you want them to just say it all over again? They did it enough already via Twitter and the WWE.com article that posted all the Tweets about it. It's 2011, Social Media has already taken over most of the world. Enough of the world has seen their feelings on it that airing ti again would only be repetitive.
3. It would have been nice if the WWE took time out of RAW to pay tribute to someones dog dying too. It's stupid to do it, because airtime is a precious commodity and wasting it by paying tribute to someone not deserving (yes, Savage is NOT deserving of that much of a tribute).
4. At the rate pro wrestlers die, they'd have to do testimonials every other fucking week. Sorry if I find the idea of doing one for a guy like Savage fucking stupid. And sorry if I find you forcing your opinions on us like it's the fucking Gospel to be a bit ridiculous.

Good fucking god, what crawled up into your sandy vagina and died there? You realize how absolutely childish you look right now flipping out and cussing me out because I thought it would have been nice to have a few wrestlers say a few words about Randy? You're acting like I was demanding that they make a 5 hour show all about Randy Savage's life and put him in the Hall of Fame tomorrow morning. Calm the fuck down.
What crawled up my "sandy vagina" and died was likely similar to what crawled up your ass to make you such a stuck up piece of shit. You act all high and mighty like your shit don't stink, just because you write a fucking review blog. Guess what. Your opinion is no better, no worse then mine, or anyone elses on this forum. You make a huge fucking deal about how they don't act like Randy Savage was the second coming of Jesus Christ and I rightly explain why they did what they did, then you get all high and mighty on me. Well fuck you, sir.

Again I ask, what crawled into your sand-ridden vagina and died? I have never seen someone overreact and flip out so quickly off of one harmless comment about wanting to hear a few wrestlers say a few words about a recently dead icon. Sweet fucking Jesus, get on medication or seek out anger management therapy, immediately. You clearly need help in that department.
Actually, I'm not the one with a problem. I didn't "flip the fuck out" because of one "little comment." I got tired of your fucking bullshit acting like you're the fucking greatest thing since sliced bread. Dude, we get it, you write reviews for a blog and a website. Congrats. You're still no better then me, or anyone else here, and your opinion is still no better then mine, or anyone elses.

Basically, you give me shit about "liking everything WWE does" (which I actually don't, I just don't shit on everything), and since I'm a nice guy, I don't give you shit for HATING everything WWE (and TNA) does. You should learn to like some things, it's amazing what thinking positive thoughts does for you.

1. So you want them to take a third of their precious airtime (the video and 4 or 5 tributes would probably take 40 minutes) to pay tribute to somebody that was (not to be disrespectful or anything) completely irrelevant to the WWEs current product? That's a waste of time. They spent as much time as they could without damaging their product.

They did this exact thing however many weeks ago with the Rock's birthday. He hosted WM, which is over, and is going to be at Mania 28, which, as far as the company is concerned, is an eternity from now. If they could spend all the time on sucking the Rock's dick, they could have done a couple testimonials or something for a man who has had a huge influence on today's product by inspiring many of the guys we see on Raw every week.

The anger is boiling over, I see.

Not a great show. Truth is shifting from awesome to just plain weird, Cena was quite sloppy in there, and Drew/Kofi nearly put me to sleep. However, Punk stole the show. The gear, doing Bret's moveset -- brilliant stuff.

Just so everyone doesn't miss it, Stormtrooper did in fact just compare Randy Savage dying to someone's pet dog dying.

Not sure I even need to address the rest of that steaming pile of angry, grudge-ridden fanboy shit after that. I will if you really want me to though Stormtrooper.

Honestly I'm suprised WWE aired as much as they did considering that they usually only air the In Memory graphic before the show. I'm sure superstars can add even more testimonials on a DVD or if Savage goes into the HOF. I'm happy that they took time out of the show to acknowledge Savage and air a video. More testimonials from wrestlers would have been sweet, but WWE didn't want to focus their entire show around Savage, much like they did for The Rock weeks ago.

Oh why not I'm bored...

Where the heck are you getting this 40 minutes number from? I didn't say they had to do a bloody eulogy of the man, just a 5 minute video package with some words from the WWE superstars. If they can spend their time plugging The Rock's completely un-WWE related movie and doing video packages on every single press conference or in-store signing, I don't think five minutes of a two hour plus broadcast is really that much to ask for.

What I'm curious about though, is why the shit you are responding to a few off-hand crticicisms I made about tonight's show like I personally offended your entire existence by making the comment that it would have been nice to hear some words from a few superstars?

2. So you admit that pretty much the entire roster already let their feelings known, and you want them to just say it all over again? They did it enough already via Twitter and the WWE.com article that posted all the Tweets about it. It's 2011, Social Media has already taken over most of the world. Enough of the world has seen their feelings on it that airing ti again would only be repetitive.

Not everyone follows Twitter and the dirtsheets. I didn't hear shit about Guerrero's death until I turned on RAW that week for the first time in a while. The large point you're missing here though is all that I said was that it would have been nice to have had some comments. Not that they should have or are somehow to be criticized for not doing so, just that it would have been nice.

3. It would have been nice if the WWE took time out of RAW to pay tribute to someones dog dying too. It's stupid to do it, because airtime is a precious commodity and wasting it by paying tribute to someone not deserving (yes, Savage is NOT deserving of that much of a tribute).

Yes, you really just compared Randy Savage's death to someone's pet dog dying. Not even going to point out how absolutely ridiculous of a thing that is to do when we're discussing an episode of RAW, a show that Randy Savage co-hosted from it's start for over a year and helped draw more money for the WWE than 99.9% of it's employees ever have. And your comparing his death's relevancy to someone's dog dying? You sound insane right now.

4. At the rate pro wrestlers die, they'd have to do testimonials every other fucking week. Sorry if I find the idea of doing one for a guy like Savage fucking stupid. And sorry if I find you forcing your opinions on us like it's the fucking Gospel to be a bit ridiculous.

PLEASE tell me how the fuck I am "forcing my opinions on you like the fucking Gospel" Stormtrooper. What have I done in this LD to force my opinions on anyone? I'm begging you to tell me. The truth is I'm doing the same fucking thing you and every single other person in this thread is doing---commenting on a show, live, with our thoughts on what happens. Sorry, am I not allowed to have an opinion? Only you are?

Not even going to point out why Randy Savage dying is a bit more fucking important than the vast overwhelming majority of wrestling deaths.

What crawled up my "sandy vagina" and died was likely similar to what crawled up your ass to make you such a stuck up piece of shit. You act all high and mighty like your shit don't stink, just because you write a fucking review blog. Guess what. Your opinion is no better, no worse then mine, or anyone elses on this forum. You make a huge fucking deal about how they don't act like Randy Savage was the second coming of Jesus Christ and I rightly explain why they did what they did, then you get all high and mighty on me. Well fuck you, sir.

I have no idea how me commenting on tonight's RAW while viewing it translated to me "being a stuck up piece of shit" who acts all high and mighty. I never once made any comments or references to your opinion or anyone else's opinion on tonight's show. I simply stated my own. You chose to question my opinion a few times, so I responded. That's all that happened here tonight. I didn't call anyone stupid for disagreeing with me, I didn't tell you that you were wrong, and I didn't make even a slightly big deal out of the Savage tribute. Seriously, show me where I made a big deal out of the Savage tribute video when I made one comment about it in one post. In fact I said pretty clearly in that same post that the tribute video they did was very nice and well done. I said one fucking thing about how it would have been nice for a few comments from the superstars, and you then reacted to this like I had just raped your mother while punching you in the dick.

Actually, I'm not the one with a problem. I didn't "flip the fuck out" because of one "little comment." I got tired of your fucking bullshit acting like you're the fucking greatest thing since sliced bread. Dude, we get it, you write reviews for a blog and a website. Congrats. You're still no better then me, or anyone else here, and your opinion is still no better then mine, or anyone elses.

What does me writing reviews have anything to do with this conversation? You're the one bringing it up right now, not me. I simply post a link to my review of the show when it's over, just like several other people here do. I didn't mention anything else about my review of tonight's show at all. Where the fuck are you getting all of this shit from? You're literally acting batshit crazy at this point.

Basically, you give me shit about "liking everything WWE does" (which I actually don't, I just don't shit on everything), and since I'm a nice guy, I don't give you shit for HATING everything WWE (and TNA) does. You should learn to like some things, it's amazing what thinking positive thoughts does for you.

Yes everyone, I hate everything the WWE does. You heard it here first. Here's a fun couple of stats I just rounded up:

Out of the 30 reviews of WWE TV shows or PPVs I've written this year, 20 of them gave the show a "Thumbs Up" and recommendation, 5 of them went with a "Thumbs in the middle" and a neutral stance on the show, and I've only handed out a grand total of 5 negative or "Thumbs Down" reviews this entire year.

So clearly, I do in fact like quite a bit of what the WWE does on a weekly basis. Just not everything. I have no idea why me voicing my personal opinion on a show has offended you so deeply to your core.

Honestly I'm suprised WWE aired as much as they did considering that they usually only air the In Memory graphic before the show. I'm sure superstars can add even more testimonials on a DVD or if Savage goes into the HOF. I'm happy that they took time out of the show to acknowledge Savage and air a video. More testimonials from wrestlers would have been sweet, but WWE didn't want to focus their entire show around Savage, much like they did for The Rock weeks ago.

I think they had to give Savage a big showing, so I didn't doubt they would. People seem to forget how big of a deal this guy really was. Probably the 2nd biggest star of the 1980's, if you really think about it.

I think they had to give Savage a big showing, so I didn't doubt they would. People seem to forget how big of a deal this guy really was. Probably the 2nd biggest star of the 1980's, if you really think about it.

And he became that big while the biggest wrestling name of all-time was in his heyday. To become as big as he did as a face while Hogan was doing his thing really says a lot about Savage, and that isn't even going into his excellent heel turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back