WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/23/2011 - Running Over Little Jimmy for that Parking Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering is cm punk going to use a different move since kenta was joking about punk stealing his move and people took it out of context

Finally they did a tribute to Macho. Well done video package, but I really wish they would have spent more time tonight on Randy, had some actual testimonials from some of the wrestlers like they did with Owen, Eddie, and Benoit's deaths.
why the fuck would they do that?

They did the testimonials for those guys who died while they were employed by WWE and while they were active wrestlers who died tragically young. Savage died tragically, but he was a 58 year old former wrestler who had been out of the company for 18 years. Those guys don't get testimonials. Hell, usually they don't even get a video package. The only guy not with the company who deserves testimonials would be Hogan, and only because they built the company on his back.

I wish WWE would return to how it was in the late 80s and early 90s. Colorful, larger-than-life characters. It was more cartoony then and it was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back