WWE RAW LD July 4th 2011 - We All Form One Dark Flame

How amazing would it be to not see a single show in 25 years and see Vince still around if you hadn't watched since the mid 80s? Of all people, he's still around. (assuming you didn't know he owned the place.)

He survived exploding limos, falling signs and the temptation to future endeavour Christian in those 25 years, all close calls.

Awesome show tonight, great seeing alot of guys getting time to showcase their mic skills, the triple threat was entertaining, and Miz/Riley is really starting to remind me of Cena/Jericho's first feud (right after Cena debuted). The promo between Cena/McMahon was pure gold

Just started watching, don't mind my random thoughts.

Great opening promo from Cena, I was digging it.

Skipped the Diva's match.

Liked that promo from Truth.

Skipped the Tag match.

Zach Ryder? WTF?

Average show, at best.

Outside of the Cena/Vince stuff, I remember nothing. Probably not a good thing when I just finished the show like an hour ago. Wish Punk had been there, in some capacity.

I enjoyed the show. It was a throwaway show, yes, but they gave mic time to some people who don't normally get mic time, we got a solid triple threat match (even if it's results were rendered moot by the end of the show anyways), and the opening and closing promos on the show from Cena and McMahon were excellent. Not an amazing show or anything, but there was more than enough here for me to like and give it a thumbs up.

Short match between Slaughter and Swagger, to be expected. Nice touch with the Pledge of Allegiance.

Truth/Mysterio/Del Rio was pretty solid, definitely had fun watching it. A bit surprised Del Rio won.

Cake in the ring, pretty sure I know what's going to go down. At least it's not Kofi vs. Dolph part 4503. I spoke too soon apparently, oh well at least some actual build up instead.

<3 Riley's theme. Nice video package for him as well.

Updating when someone's on their way to Raw was always something I liked, something we haven't seen in quite awhile actually.

So....when is Miz gonna get a win again?

Vince/Cena next, fuck yes.

This situation has me cheering for Cena. This may be the greatest trick the WWE has done, and I'm not a big fan of Cena (kayfabe wise, understand the business side).

Wow.

Solid show overall, I enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back