WWE RAW LD July 4th 2011 - We All Form One Dark Flame

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST WEEK!
oSt2c.png

[YOUTUBE]2OS9wZGb_3g[/YOUTUBE]
Following his conduct on Monday night, CM Punk was suspended by WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon. Both parties, however, reached an agreement Tuesday afternoon regarding certain obligations.

The Real MVP
Shocker_Henry_Cage.jpg
The steel cage is a notoriously unforgiving structure, but then again, Mark Henry is a notoriously unforgiving Superstar. In an unbelievable feat of strength, Henry tore the steel cage door off its hinges to target Big Show during the giant’s bout with Alberto Del Rio. Not even The World’s Largest Athlete could withstand the onslaught of The World’s Strongest Man, who nailed Show with the door and drove him through the steel cage wall.

A Tornado Teaser (Yeah, I Couldn't Come Up With Anything Better)
Ouch_Rey_Splash.jpg

TONIGHT!
20110627_raw_rey_delrio_truth_l.jpg

With the suspension of CM Punk, WWE Champion John Cena's Money in the Bank opponent will be determined on a Fourth of July edition of Monday Night Raw. Who will prevail in a No. 1 Contender's Triple Threat Match between Del Rio, Mysterio and R-Truth?

SOON...
TA3q4.png

Tonight’s RAW's Many Questions
Will we see any mention of CM Punk tonight?
Will Mr. McMahon have some words concerning last week?
Will John Cena learn who his next contender is?
Will the Money in the Bank participants continue to go all out to look dominant?
Will Dolph Ziggler face Kofi Kingston in there long awaited 9003rd match?
Will Mark Henry continue to cement himself as a very valuable player?
Will Zack Ryder defend his "Internet Championship"?
Will we be subjected to shit loads of 4th of July stuff?
And oh so much more...and a big thank you to Sam for allowing me to use his signatures.

Will we see any mention of CM Punk tonight?

The revolution is not leaderless.

Will Mr. McMahon have some words concerning last week?

He will confirm HHH's classification as a doofus.

Will Dolph Ziggler face Kofi Kingston in there long awaited 9003rd match?

Yes, and no one will give a shit.

Will Mark Henry continue to cement himself as a very valuable player?

I hope he recites the lyrics to his song again. Great song, it is.

Will Zack Ryder defend his "Internet Championship"?

Yeah. Right after that, Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar will join CM Punk to form the greatest stable of all time, Sting will debut and a pig will fly through the arena.

Will we be subjected to shit loads of 4th of July stuff?

Amurcia. Love it, or fuck off.

I'm sad that I won't be able to watch Raw tonight. How will I enjoy Mark Henry's inevitable MVP performance?

Amurcia. Love it, or fuck off.

I pre-empted this by being born in a different country. I think ahead.

I was going to go to bed at seven (an hour ago) and get up at two (six hours from now) to watch this and be part of the LD, but I decided going to all that effort for a pre-recorded show that I've already had partially spoiled for me was probably a bit overboard.

With any luck, tomorrow will be the last day I work full-time for a while. I've been trying to make their current receptionist less gash, rather than replace her. I'm kind like that and I don't have the time to make money, you know? Curse my persistent competence/work ethic! So, yeah, I'd rather be unemployed than miss Money in the Bank.

Oh, and no way does that triple threat trump the one Punk had with the same two guys.

Won't be able to watch it either, really really sucks. From the looks of it, a pretty awsum show tonight is brewing

I don't think I've been this excited for a show since the one after the Nexus debut. It's only been partially spoiled for me by the massive bellend that is Mark Madden.

I'll be here. In the spirit of things, maybe Punk will show up tonight and shoot on the Revolutionary War.

Just joined and a total novice at forums.

Read this for years Inc LD.

Point is am I breaking any unwritten code posting in LD straight away? Don't want to tread on any toes straight off.

Just joined and a total novice at forums.

Read this for years Inc LD.

Point is am I breaking any unwritten code posting in LD straight away? Don't want to tread on any toes straight off.

Not at all, everyone is welcome to the LDs, novices and veterans alike. Welcome aboard!

Not sure if I should wait for this show to start or not. I've had RAW on my laptop for the last few hours so I might just start watching it now since there ain't shit on TV anyways.

What is this 4/7/2011 nonsense? It's July, not April!

Third number one contenders triple threat involved both Mysterio and Del Rio since they've come to Raw. Direct comparison between the three matches is so tempting that I probably won't be able to resist. Sorry, gang.

Oh fuck it I'm all antsy, I'm going to start watching the show on my laptop. Cena to start the show? Interesting. That's all I'll say.

I'll put my shit in spoiler tags until the show starts under EST in 15 minutes. Read them at your own risk.

Cena cuts a fucking awesome promo to start the show. Daniel Bryan, confiscated signs, and first amendment references everywhere. Punk and Cena are the closest things we have these days to an "Oh my god these two are so fucking amazing at what they do (ala Stone Cold vs. The Rock in 99)" kind of feud of the two best young guys in the compan.

My homeboy, and the best character on Mad Men.

He's played by Vincent Kartheiser, who you should know as Connor from Angel.

Damn I guess I really should get on watching that show after all. After Dawson's Creek! Just started season three by the way bro, Eve is annoying.

Honestly, I fucking hated Connor. At no point in time did I ever really care about the kid, and the way they fucked up that show with him and Cordelia's whole deal, man, I'm still mad about that. I wanted Angel and Cordelia to get some kind of time together. :(

"Silent Rage" promo for Andy, the winner of Tough Enough. Believe it or not the promo is fucking awesome and actually has you pumped up and excited for the debut of this "Silent Rage" gimmick it appears they'll be using with him. Maybe that guy will turn out pretty good after all.

R-Truth quoting Geico commercials. Lulz.

Not at all, everyone is welcome to the LDs, novices and veterans alike. Welcome aboard!

Not sure if I should wait for this show to start or not. I've had RAW on my laptop for the last few hours so I might just start watching it now since there ain't shit on TV anyways.

What is this 4/7/2011 nonsense? It's July, not April!
Ok cheers man.

God, people can complain about the WWE all they want but they sure as hell know how to throw together a video package!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back