WWE RAW LD 7/25/2011 - The King is Dead, Long Live the King

Wouldnt it be interesting if Hunter called out the GM? I can see HHH not liking the fact the GM is hiding behind a computer and announce who he is.

I don't feel very invested in the tournament or Miz or Mysterio winning the title right now. I wouldn't mind if they dragged it out more if they can make it interesting.

Lots of possibilities with tonight's show (Punk, title, Rock, HHH, McMahon, GM).

Like I said, he was here last summer, just wasn't for long.

Well, yea, he was. But, you said, in your unedited post, that you didn't say Vince didn't show up every year. Which was a contradiction, because you did say he was here every year. You saw the contradiction and edited your post. That's what I was replying to.

And, what reason should Vince leave? Because he comes every summer? Undertaker rolls around every year for WM, should he take a break? I think you just don't enjoy the Vince character.

Well, yea, he was. But, you said, in your unedited post, that you didn't say Vince didn't show up every year. Which was a contradiction, because you did say he was here every year. You saw the contradiction and edited your post. That's what I was replying to.

And, what reason should Vince leave? Because he comes every summer? Undertaker rolls around every year for WM, should he take a break? I think you just don't enjoy the Vince character.

But Vince DOES show up every year. I did contradict myself, but my original point was correct. Every summer, you see Vince.

And I don't actually mind the Vince character, I just think Triple H taking the character over will be a nice change of pace.

But Vince DOES show up every year. I did contradict myself, but my original point was correct. Every summer, you see Vince.
And I was just pointing out the contradiction. ;)

And I don't actually mind the Vince character, I just think Triple H taking the character over will be a nice change of pace.
It may, however, it won't be because Vince shows up too much, as you seemed to imply.

Please people, make posts that have some information on what is happening in the matches. Will sadly NOT be watching Raw tonight because I am without television.

Gonna get ready for RAW in around 35 minutes, putting my beer in the fridge, cant wait for RAW! Pumped to see whats in store tonight, I havent been this pumped since 2000 lol

Gonna get ready for RAW in around 35 minutes, putting my beer in the fridge, cant wait for RAW! Pumped to see whats in store tonight, I havent been this pumped since 2000 lol

It's a great feeling to have again, isn't it?

I'm definitely looking forward to tonight's show.

Oh and I guess it's been announced that Rey vs. Miz will open the show tonight.

I just can't see a new champ being crowned to start the show. Somethings gonna happen to stop it otherwise what the hell are they doing to END the show?

Don't worry X, I'm not doing a multi quote disagreement.

It's a great feeling to have again, isn't it?.

This feeling is actually absolutely amazing.

I'm definitely looking forward to tonight's show.

I would be except I'm on a road trip so this LD is the closest i'm coming to the show.
Oh and I guess it's been announced that Rey vs. Miz will open the show tonight

I am praying that someone like justdawg08 gets in an argument with you, because that would be a great visual of what's going to go down.

Deadman, even if they do crown a champion to start the show, HHH will end the show. They will expand on him taking over the company.

Twitter Watch

CM Punk: @mikethemiz or @reymysterio for paper champion!?

CM Punk: Make believe championship? Fantasy land title?

CM Punk: @mikethemiz hey! Maybe if you win, you can make a nice hat out of newspaper and that can be the new title! "it's not a belt, it's a hat!"

CM Punk: @reymysterio I say if you win, the new title is that sock you wear on your head.

I am so pumped for tonight. Personally, I hope Mysterio wins the title and faces John Cena at SummerSlam for it. Alberto Del Rio can cash his Money in the Bank in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back