WWE meets w/ New Japan

Max_Baer

Dark Match Jobber
What does everybody think of WWE meeting with Japan's largest wrestling promotion, New Japan Pro Wrestling? This could be a big thing? Does anyone agree?

I doubt anything will come of it. WWE has met with Pride, Jerry Jarrett (who's involved with T.N.A.) and Brock Lesnar in the past. I'm not saying anything wont happen i'm just very sceptical wheneather WWE meet's up with anybody.

I doubt anything will come of it. WWE has met with Pride, Jerry Jarrett (who's involved with T.N.A.) and Brock Lesnar in the past. I'm not saying anything wont happen i'm just very sceptical wheneather WWE meet's up with anybody.

I agree with you... I do remember WWE meeting w/ PRIDE... I'll will be interesting to see what happens...

New Japan doesn't deal with WWE's crash TV stuff as that doesn't generally appeal to the standard Japanese audiences who enjoy pure wrestling on a regular basis. Not that I think they couldn't have a great interpromotional series of matches, given the right pairing of talent. McMahon would find a way to make it retarted, though. Besides, I have respect for NJPW and don't want them associating with WWE at this point, so I hope the talks are just that...talk.

I agree with you... I do remember WWE meeting w/ PRIDE... I'll will be interesting to see what happens...

I heard WWE had some interest it doing a cross promotion with PRIDE, since Shane McMahon had quite the knowledge of PRIDE Fighting, and would probably be incharge of the project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back