The Great Muta Meets With TNA Brass

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Earlier today, impactwrestling.com posted an article stating that The Great Muta is meeting with high ranking TNA officials. The website also includes a photo of Muta shaking hands with Jeff Jarrett.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news...h-Jeff-Jarrett-and-TNA-Officials-in-Nashville

Earlier this month, Muta announced the formation of his own promotion called Wrestle-1. Much of the roster is made up of wrestlers who are very loyal to Muta and left All Japan Pro Wrestling when he did back in June. As of tomorrow, the company will be approximately 3 weeks old.

The most obvious "future opportunities" between the two are some sort of joint card or talent exchange.

This really isn't that big a deal that some are making it out to be. Wrestle-1 isn't very big in Japan, mainly operating as a small Indy federation.

While Muta is still a big name in Japan, I'm not sure this benefits TNA all that much.

More talent is always a good thing, but that's really about it. If a deal does take place, it'll happen and that will be it. It'll be swept under the rug and no one will think much of it. That's how little of a deal this entire thing is.

What is interesting I would have thought is that Jeff Jarrett was at TNA Headquarters meeting him. As far as we all know Jarrett has nothing to do with TNA tehse days, he not even listed on their roster page. Is a return of Doble J to TNA imminent?

Has nobody else noticed that Great Muta is bald and the shape of his head is oldly similar to the guy in the August 1st videos? This just reeks of TNA's idea of a major move. Great Muta is a huge name in Japan and for die hard fans but his name value means nothing to those outside of the circle and if its him then TNA is gnna suffer more loses

Honestly a move like this would suggest Wrestle-1 is going to be some sort of developmental area for TNA talent they are not or hardly using at the moment. I know they got OVW and all but could be they want talent to train outside of the US too. Which would be a pretty good move if you ask me...

Has nobody else noticed that Great Muta is bald and the shape of his head is oldly similar to the guy in the August 1st videos? This just reeks of TNA's idea of a major move. Great Muta is a huge name in Japan and for die hard fans but his name value means nothing to those outside of the circle and if its him then TNA is gnna suffer more loses

To be fair, it would not surprise me at all if the great Muta turned out to be the one in the video. After all the August 1st guy did say that he did not work for spike or for TNA, so this could be TNA planning to do some sort of cross promotional thing with Wrestle-1 and don't forget the guy also said that he was not part of a group or faction and that he was just one, So could be refering to his company wrestle ONE. Also the guy in the video did mention something about a rival and back in WCW he did feud with sting for the TV title.

As for TNA working with wrestle-1, I don't know where this is going to lead, but I do like the idea of the TNA taking on wrestle-1 in a one of PPV or maybe even at one of TNA'S one night only events, With Muta taking on Sting in the main event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back