Lockdown '14 Bad Influence and Chris Sabin vs. The Great Muta, Sanada and Nakanoue

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
lockdown6.jpg

The Great Muta (Keiji Mutoh) will make a rare wrestling appearance in the United States as he competes at the annual Lockdown spectacular! Muta will be joined by his Japanese protégé Senada and TNA newcomer Tigre Uno, who will be making his TNA debut after his "coming soon" vignette ran during IMPACT last week in a six-man match to battle the team of Bad Influence (Christopher Daniels and Kazarian) and Chris Sabin!

No story here, but I'll be god damned if this isn't one of the best wrestling matches on the card!

Considering that the first six matches that have been lined up for the card all make sense and have received build on Impact, I am completely fine with this match as well as the other "TBA cage match"(hopefully an X-Division Xscape match) being "thrown together".

With the announced signing of Tigre Uno as well as the rumored stay by Sanada, this is an absolutely awesome way to showcase both guys to the fanbase. Throwing in Muta is HUGE, and picking Bad Influence and Sabin as opponents are the perfect guys to make Muta and the new talent look great.

If there is no multi-man match with returning/new X-Division talent, then this would be a perfect opener to get the crowd hot. With the amount of talent in the cage for this, given enough time it could be Lockdown 2014's most memorable match.

TNA's best tag team and midcard heel facing a popular, high flying Mexican and Japanese wrestler and the Great Fucking Muta? Why in the fuck not? That sounds awesome. I just worry that being in a steel cage, it'll cram things up. It's not 2 on 3, its 3 on 3. If there's one match would be better without the cage, this would be it.

Kind of unfortunate that Muta should wrestle at a TNA PPV a couple of months after Sting leaving. But the guy is a legend and I'll be happy to see him in one more match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back