WWE Fatal Fourway General Discussion Thread

Jericho's not even on the card and the NXT rookies are going to threaten Bret again.......

Does this not scream to everyone that Jericho will lead the rookies? Or Bret will somehow manage to fuck the rookies over, but Jericho will come out and help them fuck Bret right back?

It's difficult to predict. This whole 'heat for accepting a game show' might cause them to change plans, or maybe Jericho's not on the card because he's doing stuff for Downfall anyway, but i've got to say that with nothing but Championship matches and no matches based purely on fueds, that there'll be a LONG segment in the midst of this PPV, and it'll need more than an aging Bret Hart and 7 nobodies to keep the live crowd from bursting into 'Boring' chants.

But it's free in the UK this month so i may as well check it out i guess......

Although I have the first post in this thread, explaining that I was very dubious of what the WWE had done in the build up to this event. However, I am very excited about the prospect of what we are about to see. A week ago, I would not have said that but given how little time they have built this card in, I am very surprised how excited I am about the card. Let's have a little look at it:

The WWE Championship fatal 4-way match
The World Heavyweight Championship fatal 4-way match
The Miz vs R-Truth (US Championship match)
Drew McIntyre vs Kofi Kingston (IC Championship match)
Shitty Diva's match
NXT Invasion angle continuation

Now, given that we had 2 matches at this time last week, the WWE have managed to scrape through this one. I would have preferred if they had shown us some matches before last Monday but it's not to be. However, all of these matches have the potential to be extremely good, with the exception of the Diva's match. We all have a feeling that the NXT angle will add some magic to the event and the WWE Championship match may be the target for that to happen.

The mid-card Championship matches may not be the most enthralling on paper but I think they will fill up the card quite nicely. The Miz and R-Truth are definitely capable of putting on a good match and Kofi is always interesting. It should be a decent event anyway.

Seems to be a little light for a PPV. Only 5 matches? While I'm sure there'll be time given to Barrett and company being hooligans and whatnot, still seems like there should be another match or two on the card, right?

Something like Jericho/Bourne, Christian/Ziggler, or Usos/Hart Dynasty would've fit quite well. Overall, still somewhat excited for this thing as you just don't know what to expect. Seems like the champions should retain, but not confident at all. The NXT thing just adds to the mix. I may actually check this one out in a timely manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back