WWE Extreme Rules - Jack Swagger (c) vs. Randy Orton - World Heavyweight Championship

Swagger will retain. Whether it's Rhodes or DiBiase interfering or Swagger cheating, Orton WILL NOT walk out of Extreme Rules the World Heavyweight Champion. Swagger needs a long title reign to be taken seriously since he was on quite a losing streak of sorts before winning MITB at Wrestle Mania 26. Orton has just been on fire and it seems he's going to SmackDown in the draft, so push this feud on a little further and have Orton give the rub to Swagger in this contest. Swagger's got a lot of talent and skill and hopefully that'll get shown in the match this Sunday.

Personally I see Swagger winning. I really like Orton as a wrestler, but hate him as a person. But that has nothing to do with it. If the WWE writers have any brains(which they dont) they'll have Swagger win the title, move Orton to SD and build it up over the next few PPVs with an Orton win eventually. I can see Swagger winning this one, the next PPV by DQ where he retains, and then Orton winning at next PPV after that.(hope everyone can follow that)

As far as people saying "This match should have Jericho and Edge in it!" Why? During the #1 contenders match they ruled the ending as a Draw. Means theres no winner. They had to find someone else bc they wanted to keep the Jericho/Edge feud going without it involving the WHC. Personally I dont understand the hype around Jericho. He use to be good. Key words are USE TO. Back when he could move around the ring more and still do his backflip off the ropes(for the life of me I cant remember the name of this move). Now he looks like a guy on the wrong side of 40. He doesnt have the muscle mass he used to, and should go back to wearing pants instead of the underwear trunks. Edge also lost a shitton of muscle mass. When I watch watching the #1 contenders match it looked like a couple of guys they pulled off the street who could move well. But thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.

I would like to see Swagger win, Orton move to SD and the feud continue. I would like to see Cena win, Batista get "hurt"(someone said he was planning on take some time off) and Cena start a feud with HHH or maybe even Kofi.

I hope Swagger comes out on top in this one, it would build Jack Swagger really firmly if he retained against Randy Orton, and especially in an extreme rules match (or well you could argue the fact that it might mean more if he beat him clean in a regular match, but an extreme rules match is just as impressive in the end I would say)

Jack Swagger has been put to fight strong guys as of late, and has put on great matches, retaining in a pretty good match on Smackdown last week, and even though the other guys he lost against, I somehow feel it's build a kind of "odd" momentum for him, I kinda see him retain this one.

As much as I love Orton, him winning the title Sunday would be a BIG mistake. Swagger needs to retain or he will come across too weak. Losing to Undertaker, Orton and Morrison hasn't helped.

Orton is going to be over with or without the belt. And if he loses, but gets drafted to Smackdown the next night (which is what its looking like), he will be able to be the top face on Smackdown and make Swagger's life a living hell.

Should be a pretty good match. Orton is hot right now and the fans are eating it up. Swagger still looks pretty weak right now, so he definitely needs a clean win over Orton. Orton has already beat him twice, Swagger needs to go over. If they really want Swagger to be a legit champ, he needs to win clean, and not have some bs DQ like Sheamus had with Orton. While I would like to see Orton as champ right now, I just don't see it happening here.

It will be an extreme rulers match. Orton will definately win. hes already pinned swagger twice.Will the 3rd time be a charm for swagger or will oton become a 8 time world champion tune into extreme rules to find out.....
Go Randy Orton!

Legend Killer Always... The Big Blue Monster:wtf:

This is the match I am looking forward to the most on this PPV. Finally, a world title match we have never seen before! It has potential to be the best match of the night. Swagger did only recently get the belt, but an Orton victory seems so obvious. Orton winning (and Cena retaining) would mean that Cena and Orton would both be world champions without having to feud with each other again for a while. The two top guys in WWE as the two top champions, it seems like an obvious but great choice. Swagger won't lose any credibility if he loses here because his MITB cash-in gave him all the credibility he will need for a while. Swagger will get other opportunities in the future. This match has an Orton victory written all over it. I expect it to close the show and be a really great match.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Randy Orton will win the World Heavyweight Championship.

I'm looking forward to this match. Both guys had an entertaining match a few weeks and this should be no different. This should hopefully feature quite a few weapons and a some nice spots. Both guys can work and have different styles which mesh well.

I expect this to go on before Batista vs Cena and the diva's piss break match but I wouldn't be suprised if Sheamus vs Triple H or Jericho vs Edge went on after it. I see Orton winning and coming over to Smackdown in the draft to either carry on feuding with Swagger or Jericho or pissibly Edge which would be awesome. I wouldn't be suprised to see Swagger win but at the moment Orton is my pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back