Wrestlemania 32 Main Event ....Ridiculously early predictions

That N Word

Actively evolving
Of course it is too early to predict with the fact that WrestleMania 31 not have happened yet. But what do you think will main event WrestleMania 32. My prediction has been the same since Summerslam.... John Cena vs Roman Reigns (face vs. face....that involves the much anticipated Cena heel turn. If it ever happens it will be the right time to make it to. Cena isn't getting any younger and if not then then i'd say never on the turn.) Whether is is for the title or not which I don't think it needs it since this is a dream match. But other than that I think we will get Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton (c) (WWE hvt. title), Dean Ambrose (heel) vs. Kevin Owens (face),Triple H vs Batista (Loser retires) (Face vs. Face) Seth Rollins vs Daniel Bryan as the top matches.

Remember it is too far ahead to predict. So you can just put what should be the top matches that are realistic

It depends, I'm of the opinion that it's about a year too soon for Roman, but I'm willing to give the 'E the benefit of the doubt. I think at 32 it could be Cena vs. Reigns non title with another Shield member getting a shot at the gold.

I think all 3 members of the Shield will each get their world title match at Mania in the long run.

Eventually I think that a Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose triple threat will headline either a SummerSlam or a Mania for the title.

WM32 could be an option for that match.

It all depends on where it is. If, as expected, it is in Dallas, the main events are going to have to be pretty special as Vince will want to break 100k in attendance. So I would assume they would do what Jim Ross has pushed for, and announce WM32 as the Undertaker's final match, plus I imagine the Rock will return again, against Brock Lesnar if they can come to terms on the deal.

It all depends on where it is. If, as expected, it is in Dallas, the main events are going to have to be pretty special as Vince will want to break 100k in attendance. So I would assume they would do what Jim Ross has pushed for, and announce WM32 as the Undertaker's final match, plus I imagine the Rock will return again, against Brock Lesnar if they can come to terms on the deal.

I agree. WM 32 is going to be huge. I would be surprised if they don't try to beat the WM 3 record.

I doubt The Rock will be available for WM next year since he's doing more and more movies, and there's a possibility of a Fast and Furious 8.

I think they'll bring in Stone Cold. It's only inevitable that he comes back, especially since WM that year will be in his home state.

Stone Cold is a huge draw and Cena is probably the biggest draw on the roster so I see Stone Cold vs. Cena as the main event, with Sting vs. Taker as another main event, and maybe a WWE WHC title match of Reigns vs. Rollins (co Rumble winner vs. Ambrose (co Rumble winner)

32 from AT&T Stadium? Get ready for biggest Texas Death Match in history, Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker. With the new generation of the Von Erichs vs. Rhodes Brothers in a Sandlot Brawl on he grounds of the demolished Dallas Sportatorium.

I'd be willing to bet this show would close with Taker vs. Sting.

Stone Cold vs The Rock IV is a possibility.
It would be a huge attraction and a great send off for both superstars as Steve did the Job for Rock at Mania 19. Couple it with Stone Cold inducting The Rock into the HALL the night before.

Taker v. Sting or Taker v. Lesnar II for the avenged loss will only add to the prestige

IMO... Wrestlemania should be the showcase of WWE. Ergo, featuring something that involves all or most of the paper views. I.e. An MiTB, a battle royal(royal rumble), a hell In a cell match, and an elimination tag.

You want to fill a 100,000 seat stadium next April.........16 months away.........you need to come up with a match/matches that ALL wrestling fans, past and present wnat to see. Which means advertising the shit out of matches, have solid, sensical storylines and bring back names for matches that most fans thought they would never see.
If we being ridiculous, but serious at the same time,.stopping short of a shoot CM Punk vs Triple H main event, where Punk returns for the main event spot he so desperately craves, against HHH in a match where they could work a work-shoot. Sell it as a legitimate fight, actually promote the storyline as a fair dinkum situation.
We talking Texas, how about Shawn Michaels returns for one night to face The Rock, a match that never ever happened. Steve Austin returns for one last match in his home state....Im not sure who he could pair up with. Hogan the obvious but he will be 62 and more fucked than he is now.

CM PUNK VS TRIPLE H
THE ROCK VS SHAWN MICHAELS
STEVE AUSTIN VS BROCK LESNAR maybe or JOHN CENA........

potential is there

32 main event options:

Sting vs undertaker

Sting vs the rock

Bray wyatt(c) vs roman reigns

Roman reigns(c) vs john cena(heel turn)

Submission elimination for www heavyweight
Cena(c) vs rusev vs sheamus vs Bryan vs angle vs swagger

Steve austin(c) vs dean Ambrose

Brock(c) vs ryback or rusev

My personal pick would be have reigns as champ and cesaro win royal rumble. Both are faces. Id have bray Wyatt win M.I.B early in the year and stalk who ever the champions are through out the year.

Heavyweight
Reigns(c) vs cesaro

After a 30minute war Id have Wyatt come out and cash in and have a long reign as a heel champ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back