WM 32 Main Event

Melina vs. Alicia Fox. That would be an awesome WM 32 main event and I'd travel to Dallas JUST to see a ten minute main event that would be match of the year.

Okay, I kid of course. But I guess my dream main event at WM 32 would have to be Undertaker vs. Sting since it doesn't look like it will happen at WM 31. Another good candidate would be Hogan vs. Cena or even Hogan vs. Austin.

Throwing out old timers, give me the three former shield members for Reigns WWE championship. The three would put on a clinic.

I have to say Reigns vs Rollins vs Ambrose for the WWE Championship. It could happen this year (not for the title if it were at WM31 obviously), but I think it has a much better chance of happening next year. These 3 are the future of WWE along with Wyatt, in my opinion. Taker in his final match vs either Sting or Cena will also likely be a top match or part of a "double main event."

As far as a dream main event, mine would be CM Punk vs Austin, but that truly would be dreaming. I'll go with one that actually does have a chance of happening...Hogan vs Austin. Imagine this in Cowboys Stadium with a crowd of over 100,000 people. That would be a sight to see.

Wrestlemania 31 or 32, these are the matches I would be fine with being the Main Event
Reigns vs Cena
Orton vs Lesnar
Shield triple threat match
Bryan vs Rollins
If 32' is in Dallas/Arlington I also want it to be Undertaker's last send off, rather it be a match or Hall of fame induction.

No way the former Shield trio beef lasts another year and a half...enough already.

As much as I'd love Hogan vs Austin, it won't happen. Hogan taking on Austin on Stone Colds home turf? Highly unlikely as he'd be booed out of the building.

Sting vs Taker if not this year, is likely for next, and the same applies to Rock vs HHH.

Realistically I'd say Reigns vs Cena if Reigns takes on and beats Lesnar this year. That'd be the true passing of the torch.

I'd like to see Austin wrestle his last match in his home state, but I have zero faith in him and I've held my breath long enough for him. Now that Punk is gone, I have no idea who he'd take on besides someone like Cena.

Reigns vs Cena
HHH vs Rock
Sting vs Taker
DB vs Jericho

If Austin did come back then I'd do...

Cena vs Stone Cold
HHH vs Rock
Sting vs Taker
DB vs Jericho
Reigns vs Wyatt

I think the main event will be Stone Cold vs. John Cena. With WrestleMania 32 being at Cowboys' next year, they need a big main event to headline the event especially if they want to break their own WrestleMania attendance record.

Austin and Cena probably the biggest draws that they could use for a main event. They've done Rock/Cena twice, Rock/Austin three times.

How about two texans
Taker vs Austin

I can see reigns on his 2nd or 3rd title reign by then defending against the 2015 rumble winner bray Wyatt

Also can see hogan vs cena happening at w32 aswell

What about sting vs rock that would b gd

And same as most people

Bryan vs a heel y2j
Triple threat between the former shield members
Would love to see Ambrose vs foley in a hell in a cell match that would b the most awesome match ever

And in a few years if he was still able to go
Brock vs Kevin Owens that would b gd

I honestly think It's going to John Cena vs Stone Cold and here's why.

Austin has said he'd be open to one more match at 32 if the creative was right. With Punk gone the only person it would make sense to face would be John Cena. As much as it makes sense for Austin to stay retired the temptation of wrestling in your home state in front of 100,000 people in what would possibly be the biggest match in history may be too much. Cena is also a safe worker so it makes sense for Austin to go up against him rather than someone like Lesnar.

Stone Cold has said himself that he has an unnamed project scheduled for Feburary/March time that hes got to keep quiet. I think he could possibly be hosting this years Wrestlemania or definitely playing some part. This could lead to a similar scenario to Cena Rock at 27 when Rock was host. A Cena heel turn might be too much to ask for but this match would still work regardless. Cena would play the heel in Austins home state anyway.

WWE is boring so it would be a perfect fit....

How about John Cena vs fill in the black top heel at the time and send the kiddies home home happy...

My bad Stunner. Thought you were that poster w a stone cold name that he trolls by putting SCSA in everything and will post multi paragraph llove fests to austin

My bad Stunner. Thought you were that poster w a stone cold name that he trolls by putting SCSA in everything and will post multi paragraph llove fests to austin

that's stonecoldhell lol but the real main events need to be

Roman Reigns vs John Cena (heel) (THE TORCH IS ON THE LINE)
Bray Wyatt (c) vs Randy Orton (WWE Hvt. title)
Daniel Bryan vs Dean Ambrose (heel)
Triple H (face) vs Seth Rollins

We could also have matches such as Bad News Barrett vs. Sami Zayn and Dolph Ziggler vs. Kevin Owens (Who I assume wont be in NXT long)

It will be a co-main event:

Triple H vs The Rock
We'll see Triple H/Sting this year, saving The Rock for WM32. They could also do Brock Lesnar vs The Rock here instead, but I somehow think Triple H will get the spot and Lesnar will be done with WWE for a while.

John Cena vs Roman Reigns - WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Reigns may win the title this year, but will probably get screwed over by Rollins, and spend the next year chasing the title/flirting with the main event scene. This will be the official passing of the torch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back