Wrestlemania 28: Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos VS Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres

I doubt that they'll take Maria out of the match, especially at this point. Like Dagger mentioned, she probably wasn't even scheduled to be that involved in the match anyway. She'll probably only be in the ring for a minute or two, and will act as a cheerleader throughout the match. She'll be on the ring apron for the most part facing the camera. This match never had much potential anyway, so even if they scaled back her involvement even more so as a participant in the match, I don't think anyone would notice or care much. I think she'll still be in the match, but she was never going to be that much of a factor. It'll be a pretty lackluster match regardless, and will serve as a late-show break for the crowd and those at home. It'll also probably take place right before the Rock/Cena main event so the crowd can get a rest and then get reved up again for the last match of the night.

^^^ I agree with PlayTheGame. I think Maria will be play the Snooki role. She'll be on the apron most the time as Kelly gets dominated, gets the hot tag, hits a spot or two and most likely will pin Beth Phoenix again.

I still don't understand why we couldn't have a Beth Phoenix/Eve feud for the Divas Title. :shrug:

I doubt that they'll take Maria out of the match, especially at this point. Like Dagger mentioned, she probably wasn't even scheduled to be that involved in the match anyway. She'll probably only be in the ring for a minute or two, and will act as a cheerleader throughout the match. She'll be on the ring apron for the most part facing the camera. This match never had much potential anyway, so even if they scaled back her involvement even more so as a participant in the match, I don't think anyone would notice or care much. I think she'll still be in the match, but she was never going to be that much of a factor. It'll be a pretty lackluster match regardless, and will serve as a late-show break for the crowd and those at home. It'll also probably take place right before the Rock/Cena main event so the crowd can get a rest and then get reved up again for the last match of the night.

I agree.

Maria will pretty much play the role of cheerleader while Kelly Kelly takes the beating by Eve and Beth Phoenix. Maria will most likely get the hot tag, hit a spot or two and pin Beth Phoenix....again.

I still say it should've been a Face Beth Phoenix vs Heel Eve Torres for the Divas Championship. Oh well :shrug:

Can Maria wear the Giants bikini?So this is the celebrity match this year and it’s with the girls. The Divas Title hasn’t meant anything, even though Beth has held it for what, six months now? The story that’s going on from Smackdown would suggest that AJ is the next champion but that’s months in the future. Here though, I can’t imagine the celebrity loses. Has one of them ever lost at a PPV? On second though, does it matter either way? This is there for a chance to give people a breather between the major matches.

Prediction: Who cares

This will be almost everyone's bathroom break match. Hopefully, it's toward the middle or end of the card so everyone can take their leak. It's obvious that Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos will win. When has a celebrity lost at Wrestlemania? The fact that this match had hardly any build furthers my 'don't care' attitude for this match.

While this is another lack luster Diva's match for Wrestlemania, I will bet anything that Beth and Kharma will have their match at Wrestlemania 29, where it can get the proper build. Does this mean that Beth should keep the title for another year? Other than Natalya, who else even deserves it? This match should have been Beth vs. Natalya because both CAN perform when not having to deal with the others.

Prediction: Kelly & Maria
I know it's been said before, but when was the last time you've seen a celebrity lose at WrestleMania? That'd be pretty bad publicity for Vince & the WWE, so Maria's obviously gonna win. That being said, I seriously wanted to see Beth vs Kharma for the Diva's Championship in place of this but, oh well. :icon_neutral:

Well this match should be fun. Wait, it’s already over. Yeah, the WWE has managed to fuck this up. No one cares about Maria Menounos – not even her viewers. The WWE wasted a perfect opportunity to dig into a Natalya vs. Beth feud. With Kharma gone, I expected the WWE to form a better back up plan that included Natalya but no. We have to include someone who isn’t even relevant anywhere at all. Yet, one more fucking reason for me to not give two fucks of a shit about these sloppy divas.

Hamler’s Prediction – Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos will defeat Eve and Beth Phoenix.

The only reason I know who Maria Menounos is, is because she has appeared on WWE TV, outside of that I've never seen her, she isn't a star of any note and wont bring a single extra buy to Mania.

I've read that she is a genuine WWE fan and has even done some in-ring training but she now as a rib injury to add to the fact she has virtually no experience, so I can't see what she can do in the match, I'd replace her with Layla and just have Menounos in the corner.

I'm all for the Diva's and stuff, but that match was completely pointless. I like Maria but she did nothing for the match at all; of course I dislike Eve with a passion and while I absolutely love Beth she didn't seem to do much tonight. To me the only one who did anything, and carried this entire match on her shoulders, was Kelly Kelly.

I hated this. they should have had Sheamus come out and Broque kick menuonos (whatever) and have this match done in 15 seconds. Pointless match. Maria looked gassed and sucked it up. Disgustingly obvious that 150 (their combined weight) had to be carried to do anything.

The good news is that Daniel Bryan got more chants in this match than anyone else.

I thought this was one of the better Divas matches from the past year. All four woman worked hard and tried to tell a story. I absolutely hate Kelly Kelly, from the way she hits the ropes to her unrealistic moves to her constant screaming, she is the epitome of a blonde bimbo. In fact, I wonder if she would still be around if it weren't for her bleached blonde hair.

Still, I was pleasantly surprised by the effort the ladies put in and I'm glad it didn't go on for too long.

This was one of the better Diva's matches bc most of them boring as f*ck.

Maria, Kelly, Eve, & Beth all worked there asses off to give us a good match. I didn't fall asleep bc i got to watch Maria for a few minutes :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back