Night of Champions - WWE Divas Championship - Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix

Kelly has lost tons of momentum with the title. It was good at first but now it's just annoying. It's finally time for one of the "Divas of Destruction" to win the title and dominate the Diva's division. I definitely bet that Beth is winning this one.

my god.. sorry for those who didn't see it, but how the hell does the WWE keep that title on Kelly Kelly??? sure.. she's "improving", but why are they making her "improvement" at the expense of the whole division, and women like beth phoenix, who actually have some semblance of talent in the ring... what a JOKE.

As much as I don't care for the result, this was a decent match all things considered and is probably divas match of the year... hell it wasn't far off the quality we got in the 3 main events!

It makes NO SENSE for beth to win. Even if it is in her hometown. (BTW Kudos to Beth for doing the job in her hometown) Beth winning amounts to nowhere. Which face is ready to step up and face her? None. Best to just let them chase Kelly and win it in a tag match or triple threat or something.

I love Kelly(for her looks) but it's pretty ridiculous how they keep having her go over Beth and Natalya.

IF the E has any interest in trying to elevate the divas division then Beth or Natty need to start a long title run until Kharma comes back. Not very complicated, in fact, it's beyond simple.

I never gave credence to the "it's her home town" argument. Beth lost the Women's Championship to Layla in the LayCool handicap match in Buffalo. I do, however, think that having Kelly fucking Kelly go over her in fluke wins under similar circumstances at consecutive PPVs is pretty crap booking. K2 might be hot, but she's not the premier Diva. Beth and Nattie supposedly have some sort of agenda that they have yet to reveal, and I would have assumed that the time to do so would be after Beth wins the title. Why delay it another month? Putting the belt on Nattie instead risks making Beth look weak in that she couldn't get the job done. Color me a very dark shade of confused.

What credibility does this give Kelly Kelly? She won another fluke victory and was booed out of the building. It would be great to have that kind of heat if she was a heel. She is attractive but no one wants to see Kelly Kelly in the ring unless she is beaten to a pulp. I guess WWE wants to say "Hey she isn't a Barbie doll! she can wrestle and win dammit!" Yeah, no one is buying it. Especially when she is awful in the ring and has to resort to fluke wins to be champion.

The match wasn't that bad, good spots for divas, but seriously, what the fuck is WWE doing with these divas endings, I wouldn't care as much if it was a clean loss for beth or a scandelous screwing but a roll up week in and week out is a piss take.

I also think that from the look on Beth's face and the emotion she showed, she didnt like the idea of having to lose this match and you could clearly see that on her face.

Man the divas are only good to watch to check out there body.the wrestling side of it is just pathetic.

That's kind of sexist don't you think? I mean yes in terms of athletic or physical standards men have the edge on women.

Edit: I guess you mean the current WWE diva's. It's 50 to 50 ... they actually have a half decent roster they just need to weed out the lesser half and replace them with better women (they didn't do themselves any favors by losing Gail Kim, Mickey James, and Mileena).

But that's not to say women shouldn't be allowed to be in the ring. Perhaps the problem isn't the women, I've seen women wrestlers who can go in the ring, I say the problem is in the booking or the talents they pick to go over.

Case in point Kelly Kelly as the Diva's champion it's really going nowhere and she is not the second coming of Diva's. Some might argue that Beth isn't either but at least she can bring credibility to the division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back