would wcw still be around if they had...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrestlingfanusa

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok i got a great thread that everyone will love and debate alot its about the demise of wcw. I think they wouldve been more successful if ultimate warrior had of stuck around i think they had some major feuds for him lined up. Like ultimate warrior taking on sting, i mean they can base the feud off there early days teaming together and the fact they both have the same look and never faced each other. I think it would be like hogan vs warrior a huge draw to see. I also think the warrior shouldve been built up like goldberg so those two couldve faced off. You have warrior vs goldberg two musclebound strong meathead guys facing off. Get behind warrior with a push u got a real match there, i think people wouldve really liked it. Also u had bret hart there, he shouldve had a lengthy feud with sting i mean bret could say that sting stole his finisher kinda have the feud be like nash and psycho sid was. U know who is the master of the powerbomb. Also i dont know why meng wasnt pushed for the life of me, they shoudve had him a world champion at some point during his time there. But those are some of the things i think they needed to get them to having people interested in them again. Also bret vs warrior would be a good feud for wcw, although i think warrior shouldve stayed and if he had then it wouldve helped out his career and legacy as a whole.

.......oh I get it. You are attempting to get a rise out of people by claiming Warrior would have been the saving grace of WCW.

Um. No. Warrior did exactly what he needed to do for Warrior: Get Paid, make no sense, and leave.

No how am i getting a rise outta people? Just because most people dont like the warrior doesnt make u right. Also i DIDNT SAY HE WOULD BE THE SAVING GRACE OF WCW, I SAID THAT SOME OF THE FEUDS HE COULD BE INVOLVED IN WOULD BE FEUDS PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO SEE. I would love to seen sting vs warrior as long as they meshed in the ring well. ALSO STING VS BRET THE HITMART HART I WANTED TO SEE, FEUDS LIKE THOSE WOULD BE PRETTY GOOD TO HAVE SEEN IN WCW BC IT WOULDVE BEAT WAT WCW HAD WITH THE FOREVER STORYLINE OF NWO. ALSO THE CENTER OF THE THREAD IS BASED ON OTHER GUYS, LIKE MENG HE SHOULDVE BEEN A WORLD CHAMPION. THEY SHOULDVE HAD A REAL MENG VS STING FEUD FOR THE WORLD TITLE, NOT SOME BS MATCH WHERE STING WINS AGAINST HIM AND MOVES ON. YES I AGREEE WARRIOR WAS A SELFISH ASSHOLE AND THAT ANGERS ME, BUT LETS NOT BE IDIOTS PEOPLE WOULDVE GOTTEN BEHIND HIM AND A FEUD LIKE HIM VS GOLDBERG WOULDVE BEEN A SOLID FEUD FOR GOLDBERG TO HAVE AT STARRCADE. WOULD U RATHER HAVE NASH END THE STREAK OR WARRIOR END IT THEN GET THE WIN IN A RETURN MATCH AGAINST HIM. OBVIOUSLY U SHOULD READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BC WARRIOR WAS PART OF IT AND NOT ALL OF IT, ALSO ERIC BISCHOFF SAID THAT THEY WANTED A LONG TERM THING WITH WARRIOR BUT HE DEMANDED TOO DAMN MUCH. MY POINT IS IF WARRIOR HAD NOT BEEN A DOUCHE THEN HE COUDVE HELPED PUT OVER PEOPLE AND BEEN A FOCUS POINT FOR GETTING AWAY FROM THE NWO. SAME WITH PIPER IF HE COULDVE CAME IN THERE AND HAD SOME FEUDS WITH SCOTT HALL AND SUCH THEN GREAT THINGS WOULD HAPPEN I THINK. READ BEFORE U REACT THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

BUT...he didn't because Wcw was ran by the same idiots that are running Tna.
They had better talent
Than Wwe like Tna
Does today,but like Tna they didn't know how to use it.

Ok i got a great thread that everyone will love and debate alot its about the demise of wcw. I think they wouldve been more successful if ultimate warrior had of stuck around i think they had some major feuds for him lined up. Like ultimate warrior taking on sting, i mean they can base the feud off there early days teaming together and the fact they both have the same look and never faced each other. I think it would be like hogan vs warrior a huge draw to see. I also think the warrior shouldve been built up like goldberg so those two couldve faced off. You have warrior vs goldberg two musclebound strong meathead guys facing off. Get behind warrior with a push u got a real match there, i think people wouldve really liked it. Also u had bret hart there, he shouldve had a lengthy feud with sting i mean bret could say that sting stole his finisher kinda have the feud be like nash and psycho sid was. U know who is the master of the powerbomb. Also i dont know why meng wasnt pushed for the life of me, they shoudve had him a world champion at some point during his time there. But those are some of the things i think they needed to get them to having people interested in them again. Also bret vs warrior would be a good feud for wcw, although i think warrior shouldve stayed and if he had then it wouldve helped out his career and legacy as a whole.

Oh man..it's YOU again. I guess next post I'll wait to enter a subject in the topics room.

WCW would NOT have been more successful had the Warrior stuck around. Why? Because it's demise wasn't fully from the ON-SCREEN issues. It was from some MAJOR factors that were outside of their control. Why would Bret say that STING stole his finisher? Any REAL wrestling fan knows that Sting actually used the Scorpion Deathlock BEFORE Bret used the Sharpshooter. Bret told a story once where he was backstage before a singles match and Vince had told him to come up with a good submission hold. He asked around if anyone knew how to apply the Scorpion Deathlock and Konnan showed him.
"While Bret "The Hitman" Hart is the wrestler with whom the Sharpshooter is most often associated, Ronnie Garvin and Sting were the first wrestlers to prolifically use the hold in North America, during which time it was called the Scorpion Deathlock,"

Warrior vs. Goldberg. This fan sees that as being like Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg. Utterly BORING. WCW was rather dumb and they gave Warrior control. Why oh why would you put WARRIOR over Goldberg? That would just kill any momentum that Goldberg had ever created. Warrior was notorious for being a crap worker anyways.

So to answer your question of would WCW still be around if Warrior had been a team player and all that other false information you tried to print (Bret using the move first and such) taking place. No WCW would still be where it is now kid.

There are several ways WCW could've stayed in business....

1. Gotten rid of overpaid has beens that worked when they wanted; Hogan, Flair, Nash, Sting, Piper etc.

2. Built up and pushed the younger talent that they did have under contract at one point in time or another; Guerrero, Benoit, Jericho, Regal etc.

3. Gotten rid of the 2 biggest parasites ever in the business...Russo and Bischoff

4. Had a Nitro or Thunder that didn't have 5 luchador matches..better off without luchadors altogether.

Just my opinion on how WCW couldve survived the monday night wars.

Wait now hold on now, why wouldnt u want to see warrior vs goldberg? Are u the same type that absolutely hated hogan vs warrior? I mean u have warrior vs goldberg, even if it would be a shitty match then it would still draw people the casual fan to see it. Look u have warrior whose had a strong hardcore fanbase vs goldberg who had a big hardcore fanbase. As for lesnar vs goldberg it was only ruined bc people knew they were both leaving the company.Now as for sting vs bret hart ok i was wrong bret didnt have it first, so let sting ask why bret is using his move to submit people it worked for sid vs kevin nash. As for putting warrior over goldberg it could be any type of finish maybe a dirty finish and goldberg would gain back the victory. Now i see u obviously picked and choosed and u didnt address the point i made bout meng. With meng i see him as a character much like umaga, a wild beast that is unstoppable. They never really built the match on nitro up like holy shit this is major its sting vs meng. One week it happened and then no mention the next week. It shouldve been built as a big time feud. Heres something else that they did wrong that i think that people with shit on. I think they never shouldve let vader go, they went way to long with vader and he went to wwe and got squashed by kane when he couldve been helping the company in the late 90's. Also they shouldve sent ahmad johnson down to the power plant got him in shape in help him become a player in wcw. Now how can u argue that good sir. U have meng, ahmed johnson who wwe dropped the ball with,vader,bret hart,goldberg, and warrior. As for warrior some ppl think cena is a shit worker but people pay to see him. If they couldve worked with warrior got him to stay then yea i think it wouldve been a success for the warrior and them both. Also a feud i wouldve LOVED TO SEE would be ahmad johnson vs scott steiner muscle head white guy vs musclehead black guy. Kinda like they bump into each other backstage and tempers flare. It wouldnt take much for a feud between two macho ego based guys to want a match lol.

ok i love the warrior and even i think this is stupidity. goldberg would go over warrior due to booking. u think eric would let a former wwf champ beat his homegrown talent? no way. after some ring time and proper storytelling, vs sting could be interesting but once again no way cause russo doesnt know what the hell to do. even if the warrior was obediate, he still wouldve gotton the short end of the stick. as for brett hart, him and sting i do believe had a couple matches that were rather forgetable. and him vs warrior wouldnt have worked cause the forst time warrior botched or fucked up in general, hart wouldve flew off the deep end and ate him alive jus like hardcore holly did to renee dupree. i dont normallt trash threads, cause im not the best at making them myself, but i give this one a thumbs down

Wait now hold on now, why wouldnt u want to see warrior vs goldberg? Are u the same type that absolutely hated hogan vs warrior? I mean u have warrior vs goldberg, even if it would be a shitty match then it would still draw people the casual fan to see it. Look u have warrior whose had a strong hardcore fanbase vs goldberg who had a big hardcore fanbase. As for lesnar vs goldberg it was only ruined bc people knew they were both leaving the company.Now as for sting vs bret hart ok i was wrong bret didnt have it first, so let sting ask why bret is using his move to submit people it worked for sid vs kevin nash. As for putting warrior over goldberg it could be any type of finish maybe a dirty finish and goldberg would gain back the victory. Now i see u obviously picked and choosed and u didnt address the point i made bout meng. With meng i see him as a character much like umaga, a wild beast that is unstoppable. They never really built the match on nitro up like holy shit this is major its sting vs meng. One week it happened and then no mention the next week. It shouldve been built as a big time feud. Heres something else that they did wrong that i think that people with shit on. I think they never shouldve let vader go, they went way to long with vader and he went to wwe and got squashed by kane when he couldve been helping the company in the late 90's. Also they shouldve sent ahmad johnson down to the power plant got him in shape in help him become a player in wcw. Now how can u argue that good sir. U have meng, ahmed johnson who wwe dropped the ball with,vader,bret hart,goldberg, and warrior. As for warrior some ppl think cena is a shit worker but people pay to see him. If they couldve worked with warrior got him to stay then yea i think it wouldve been a success for the warrior and them both. Also a feud i wouldve LOVED TO SEE would be ahmad johnson vs scott steiner muscle head white guy vs musclehead black guy. Kinda like they bump into each other backstage and tempers flare. It wouldnt take much for a feud between two macho ego based guys to want a match lol.

"WWE insiders say the reason they released him was because he was injuring too many wrestlers in the ring. He had trouble executing certain moves without injuring wrestlers, therefore he was released" Yeah Johnson vs. Steiner has the makings of an EPIC FAILURE all together. Johnson was a botch artist in WWF. He was also injured. Johnson vs. Steiner= WORTHLESS. Why would they have Johnson feud with STEINER anyways? Scott was feared in the back and so he would clearly go over Johnson and there is no way Bischoff would let a WWF guy even look remotely powerful compared to his WCW guy (even though Scott had also been in the WWF).

Are you really comparing Warrior to Cena? Dude....go watch the Warriors promos. If you can translate 15 seconds of the MAJORITY of his interviews into actual words that make SENSE then we'll talk. Cena is LIGHT YEARS better than Warrior. People say Cena sucks but they actually RESPECT him because he has paid his dues in the company. He clawed his way to the top. But this is WCW kid why are you even bringing Cena into this conversation?

Vader was fired from WCW after he was involved in a locker room brawl with Paul Orndorff.....ANOTHER person you don't want in your locker room because you can't trust his volatile nature. Again...fail.

MENG!?..ok let me see if I get this straight. You really think MENG should have held the WCW Championship? "After WWF management informed Tonga, he immediately went to the locker room and grabbed Beefcake out of the shower, and began choking him, lifting him two feet off the floor" ....Yeah really dropped the ball with another hot head kid...

Want to try again? I'll do this all night! I have no problem giving you a minor wrestling education. Several kind people on here have done so for me in the past. So I shall do the same for you.

No how am i getting a rise outta people? Just because most people dont like the warrior doesnt make u right. Also i DIDNT SAY HE WOULD BE THE SAVING GRACE OF WCW, I SAID THAT SOME OF THE FEUDS HE COULD BE INVOLVED IN WOULD BE FEUDS PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO SEE. I would love to seen sting vs warrior as long as they meshed in the ring well. ALSO STING VS BRET THE HITMART HART I WANTED TO SEE, FEUDS LIKE THOSE WOULD BE PRETTY GOOD TO HAVE SEEN IN WCW BC IT WOULDVE BEAT WAT WCW HAD WITH THE FOREVER STORYLINE OF NWO. ALSO THE CENTER OF THE THREAD IS BASED ON OTHER GUYS, LIKE MENG HE SHOULDVE BEEN A WORLD CHAMPION. THEY SHOULDVE HAD A REAL MENG VS STING FEUD FOR THE WORLD TITLE, NOT SOME BS MATCH WHERE STING WINS AGAINST HIM AND MOVES ON. YES I AGREEE WARRIOR WAS A SELFISH ASSHOLE AND THAT ANGERS ME, BUT LETS NOT BE IDIOTS PEOPLE WOULDVE GOTTEN BEHIND HIM AND A FEUD LIKE HIM VS GOLDBERG WOULDVE BEEN A SOLID FEUD FOR GOLDBERG TO HAVE AT STARRCADE. WOULD U RATHER HAVE NASH END THE STREAK OR WARRIOR END IT THEN GET THE WIN IN A RETURN MATCH AGAINST HIM. OBVIOUSLY U SHOULD READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BC WARRIOR WAS PART OF IT AND NOT ALL OF IT, ALSO ERIC BISCHOFF SAID THAT THEY WANTED A LONG TERM THING WITH WARRIOR BUT HE DEMANDED TOO DAMN MUCH. MY POINT IS IF WARRIOR HAD NOT BEEN A DOUCHE THEN HE COUDVE HELPED PUT OVER PEOPLE AND BEEN A FOCUS POINT FOR GETTING AWAY FROM THE NWO. SAME WITH PIPER IF HE COULDVE CAME IN THERE AND HAD SOME FEUDS WITH SCOTT HALL AND SUCH THEN GREAT THINGS WOULD HAPPEN I THINK. READ BEFORE U REACT THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

LOOK HOW LOUD I HAVE TO YELL

I think eric wouldve let warrior go over goldberg as long as he jobbed to goldberg and returned the favor. If u think its so bad then why dont u suggest something smart guy. U still dont address the meng points i make and only focus on negative points u think i made to make yourself somehow appear smarter. U have to remember warrior coming to wcw and i do think he was on fire. When i suggest warrior vs goldberg its not meaning to shit on people where they think oh god two shit workers. This feud could be like goldberg realizing warrior is stronger or just as strong as him. Or if they turned goldberg heel u have to remember warrior was trying to reinvent himself in wcw like the others. U have goldberg always going over people in seconds so imagine warrior overpowering him in a test of strength. Doesnt matter who would win but i think warrior wouldnt allow eric to not allow him at least one win over goldberg. BUT I DONT SEE WHY U FAIL TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE IDEAS BOUT AHMED JOHNSON VS STEINER OR THE IDEA TO PUSH A MENG VS STING FEUD.

I think eric wouldve let warrior go over goldberg as long as he jobbed to goldberg and returned the favor. If u think its so bad then why dont u suggest something smart guy. U still dont address the meng points i make and only focus on negative points u think i made to make yourself somehow appear smarter. U have to remember warrior coming to wcw and i do think he was on fire. When i suggest warrior vs goldberg its not meaning to shit on people where they think oh god two shit workers. This feud could be like goldberg realizing warrior is stronger or just as strong as him. Or if they turned goldberg heel u have to remember warrior was trying to reinvent himself in wcw like the others. U have goldberg always going over people in seconds so imagine warrior overpowering him in a test of strength. Doesnt matter who would win but i think warrior wouldnt allow eric to not allow him at least one win over goldberg. BUT I DONT SEE WHY U FAIL TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE IDEAS BOUT AHMED JOHNSON VS STEINER OR THE IDEA TO PUSH A MENG VS STING FEUD.

"MENG!?..ok let me see if I get this straight. You really think MENG should have held the WCW Championship? "After WWF management informed Tonga, he immediately went to the locker room and grabbed Beefcake out of the shower, and began choking him, lifting him two feet off the floor" ....Yeah really dropped the ball with another hot head kid..."

what part of that statement in my reply didn't address Meng.

You are aware that Warrior had creative control on his contract right? Meaning he didn't HAVE to do anything HE didn't want to do. He would NEVER have let Goldberg beaten him (speaking of Warrior). Yeah Warrior was SO on fire when he came to WCW. He was on such fire that he forgot how to land on his feet. If I remember correctly he managed to cause serious injury to himself escaping the cage to go after Hogan. What are the odds that a guy could get beat down inside the ring SURROUNDED by a cage, then smoke comes up, Warrior is GONE then he appears running to the ring, yet he can't seem to land on his feet from 7 feet in the air. IMPRESSIVE!! NOT!!!
Meng vs. Sting feud? Ok read below:

-He faced Sting in a losing effort for the vacated United States title at The Great American Bash '95.
-in 1999 Meng had a short-lived feud with Sting. WCW TRIED a Sting/Meng feud but it was so BORING they nixed it.

Now what kid? Care to try again?

The Ultimate Warrior was the epitome of what wrestling should not be. He was a bodybuilder, knew very few moves at best, was not a good speaker on the mic, and is in it only for himself. So would WCW had survived if Warrior stuck around, NO! In my estimate, it probably would have sunk faster. It would have been a joke to see Goldberg vs Warrior because Goldberg was terrible and Warrior wouldn't sell it anyway. So what, Goldberg hits the spear, and Warrior gets up and shakes the ropes... awesome...
Warrior was already sinking WCW when he was around for the short time he was. Sure, initially he created a spark. But then it was same old Warrior, and it only hindered WCW.

Ok so wat meng was a hot head, i guess your short served memory seems to forget that scott steiner was the world champ a few times. The same man who beat up several backstage employees and had a real life beef/brawl with diamond dallas page. As for sting vs meng they never made it seem like he had a real chance, sure he went over lower level guys but we all knew he was the guy who is just like umaga jobber to the stars. As for the warrior im sure his contract couldve been redone in some way and they couldve sent him to the power plant to work on ring skills as part of signing him.

Ok so wat meng was a hot head, i guess your short served memory seems to forget that scott steiner was the world champ a few times. The same man who beat up several backstage employees and had a real life beef/brawl with diamond dallas page. As for sting vs meng they never made it seem like he had a real chance, sure he went over lower level guys but we all knew he was the guy who is just like umaga jobber to the stars. As for the warrior im sure his contract couldve been redone in some way and they couldve sent him to the power plant to work on ring skills as part of signing him.

Yeah Scott was the champion and you know why he was? Because people genuinely feared for their lives. Not talking about on screen but talking about backstage. He intimidated the people behind the scenes to the point that they were afraid to be around him. That is why he won the WCW title.

Do you even know how CONTRACTS work? Once they are SIGNED they can't be re-modified unless both sides agree to the terms and can't be terminated unless one side violates the contract which would cause a breach of contract, subsequently resulting in a massive lawsuit for beach of contract. Kid just stop.

WELL U KNOW WAT KIDDO MENG IS THE MOST FEARED MAN IN THE BUSINESS HE BIT A DUDES NOSE OFF. HE ALSO RIPPED SOMEONES EYEBALL OUT OR POKED IT OUT. I ALSO KNOW THAT WHEN WARRIOR WAS STTING ON HIS ASS THEY COULDVE RESIGNED HIM, U KNOW HOW THEY SAID HE WAS ASKING FOR TOO MUCH MONEY IM SURE THEY COULDVE WORKED SOMETHING OUT SO HE DIDNT HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OF HIS CHARACTER. BUT WHY WOULDNT HE HE OWNED HIS OWN NAME SO I DONT THINK HE WANTED HIS CHARACTER THAT HE OWNED TO BE CONTROLLED BY ANYONE ELSE.

Whoa whoa whoa.... You think that Warrior vs sting/goldberg would have saved WcW???? What in the hell??????? are you serious man? lets take a few steps back and REALLY think about this shall we?

Ultimate Warrior. Smaller move set then Hogan. Worse on the Mic then a tongueless deaf person. Less reliable with making dates then Scott Hall, and a larger ego then dare I say Hogan. and THIS is the man you think would've saved WCW! are you serious or are you trolling?

WcW was doomed the moment they took in that hack known as Vince Russo. The combo of him and hogan and.... you know what, I don't have to go into the what killed wcw its been done to death.

You know what would've saved WCW. Not putting hogan hall nash bichoff and russo in charge. the company was doing great util that. and puching the people they had outside of these men. Jericho, Eddie, Hart, Beniot, Sting, hell, i know he was pushed but Goldberg, Page, these are the people that shouldve been the focus of the company. but here is the thing. WCW is dead. and tna will be soon. You know why? because they are making the same bullshit mistakes. except its worse now. Hogan cant move, Bichoff is out of touch, russo fucking sucks, (Prichard isnt going to do much either) and the people that the company should be based around are getting squashed by shitty crimson.

Leave WCW alone. the only thing that couldve helped it ouldve been what i said before. not letting those people run the company. thats all.

WELL U KNOW WAT KIDDO MENG IS THE MOST FEARED MAN IN THE BUSINESS HE BIT A DUDES NOSE OFF. HE ALSO RIPPED SOMEONES EYEBALL OUT OR POKED IT OUT. I ALSO KNOW THAT WHEN WARRIOR WAS STTING ON HIS ASS THEY COULDVE RESIGNED HIM, U KNOW HOW THEY SAID HE WAS ASKING FOR TOO MUCH MONEY IM SURE THEY COULDVE WORKED SOMETHING OUT SO HE DIDNT HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OF HIS CHARACTER. BUT WHY WOULDNT HE HE OWNED HIS OWN NAME SO I DONT THINK HE WANTED HIS CHARACTER THAT HE OWNED TO BE CONTROLLED BY ANYONE ELSE.

Why would they resign him when he didn't want to come back?
And as far Meng doing all of that. Clearly he wasn't as feared as Steiner in WCW. Majority of those fights happened in bars after Meng was DRUNK. Says alot
Kid your arguments really have no merit and no point to them. Why don't you just give up. I get it you are some 14 year old little tyke who thinks he has all these brilliant ideas of how the sports entertainment world should be run. You live in a little utopia where everyone is willing to work with everyone.

I'm sorry i just can't get over this... but.. have you seen Warrior? why do people put him on such a pedistal... help me out here... in my opinion the guy was bloody awful

Dear Captain Capslock,

When you scream, I don't listen to you. When you type an entire block of text that's 20 lines deep with no breaks where there should be natural thought breaks, I don't listen. I don't feel like I need to put forth that much effort into a forum discussion. If you want people to take you seriously, try these two steps to creating readable arguments.

Your thread title is "Would WCW be around if they had"..... and then you talk about Warrior in 3 out of 5 instances. I saw all your other arguments, but you bookended your argument with Warrior. Obviously, this makes him the most important part of your discussion, now doesn't it?

And still ultimately, No. No amount of your booking ideas would have saved Time Warner from not wanting wrestling on their stations and eliminating WCW from its air time.

As for your argument as steiner/meng, no meng is the most feared man ever in the business. U need to watch legends of wrestling roundtable and they all agree he is the toughest guy in the business so if u think steiner who can barely move take out meng u are on some serious crack brother. I think warrior is wat couldve propelled them for a year or two. Would u rather have that or the same ol nwo shit? Would u rather watch a match that would sell out a arena or the fingerpoke of doom match. I ALSO SEE EVERYONE IGNORING OTHER POINTS I MADE. SUCH AS AHMED JOHNSON VS SCOTT STEINER, A FEUD THAT WOULD BE THE RESPONSE TO WWE'S DOA FEUD WITH THE NATION. DO KINDA A THING WHERE THEY BOTH FACED OFF, WITH SOME WORK AHMED JOHNSON COULDVE BEEN A SUCCESS IN WCW. YEA I THINK THEY FAILED WITH BOOKER T ANGLE WITH HIM AND HE SHOULDVE CAME IN FEUDING AGAINST DDP OR STEINER.

As for your argument as steiner/meng, no meng is the most feared man ever in the business. U need to watch legends of wrestling roundtable and they all agree he is the toughest guy in the business so if u think steiner who can barely move take out meng u are on some serious crack brother. I think warrior is wat couldve propelled them for a year or two. Would u rather have that or the same ol nwo shit? Would u rather watch a match that would sell out a arena or the fingerpoke of doom match. I ALSO SEE EVERYONE IGNORING OTHER POINTS I MADE. SUCH AS AHMED JOHNSON VS SCOTT STEINER, A FEUD THAT WOULD BE THE RESPONSE TO WWE'S DOA FEUD WITH THE NATION. DO KINDA A THING WHERE THEY BOTH FACED OFF, WITH SOME WORK AHMED JOHNSON COULDVE BEEN A SUCCESS IN WCW. YEA I THINK THEY FAILED WITH BOOKER T ANGLE WITH HIM AND HE SHOULDVE CAME IN FEUDING AGAINST DDP OR STEINER.

Ahmed Johnson was coming to the end of his career in WCW. Prior injuries, and other suspicious activities caused his body problems.

Everyone is ignoring the points you made because your posts are useless. You make a point, then try and state an argument for it. Then a counter argument is made and you jump off subject and try to find validity elsewhere.
Goldberg vs. Warrior would NOT sell out an arena. You REALLY think that Warrior could have propelled WCW for 2 YEARS!? DOING WHAT!? If Goldberg and warrior had a match nobody would want to see them go at it again. The match would stink up the joint.

Here is Warrior vs. Goldberg:

Goldberg hits Warrior
Warrior shakes it off hits Goldberg.
Repeat several hundred times
Goldberg spears Warrior.
Warrior shakes it off, gets up hits his body splash on Goldberg
Goldberg gets up, spears Warrior again.
Eventually the arena starts booing and nobody has any clue what the hell to do.

Where did I say that Steiner could take Meng out? Weren't you also telling me that TNA could use Steiner to help propel them into a bigger role? Yet here you are insulting him? Interesting...

Kid seriously. Your arguments have no value behind them. You try to make a point then a counter is made and you have NOTHING.

The caps are annoying. You arent furthering your point by doing that and you make yourself look like a joke.

With that out of the way. Ahmed Johnson... so... Meng, warrior, and Ahmed Friggin Johnson are your answers for saving WCW..... If im worng here please correct me. and if you are being serious with this, you must not have any idea what you are talking about. Ahmed Johnson was nothing special either... It seems like you have Vince's BIG MAN fetish.... And as for Steiner. He used to be able to move around. He was great for the most part until his second WWE run. So can you please clarify what on earth you are talking about? without your all caps-no grammar approach please?

Oh really so ur ego is now telling u that u know how the match would go huh thats interesting. A warrior vs sting feud, so your telling me if they feuded u wouldnt want to see them feud. Im pretty sure hes friends with steve borden so im sure they could workout a idea for a feud behind the scenes. Also sting could carry the match with the ultimate warrior. You have to be smoking something or snorting something its a dream match sting vs warrior. Let me ask u this hogan vs austin maybe 3 or 4 years ago would be a shit match. But u think people wouldnt go in droves to see that match up if it was on a wrestling card. People would know it wouldnt be the best but it would sell out a building. If wcw built goldberg vs warrior as legend vs icon match then it would sell ok. Some people has said andre vs hogan was a shit match, yet it sold out in detroit made 93000 people come wtch it. It was said to be a shit match yet when the rematch happened it had the highest rated rating of any wrestling show ever. As for the steiner thing i said him or kurt angle could do the thing against the mma fighter. But we all know he would be destroyed by meng. Now debunk me on that andre vs hogan people say it was a shit match yet people still wanted to see the rematch when it came on nbc i believe it was in the main event there i gave u a example of a shit match people wanted to see again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back