What was the greatest match that never happened?

wrestlingfanusa

Occasional Pre-Show
ok there have been some awesome wrestling matches that never seemed to happen but which was the best match we never saw? i will give some examples.

1) john cena vs goldberg : this match would put the most two most dominant men in wcw and the wwe against each other. You would have goldberg vs john cena. This match wouldve probably broken lots of attendance records but i think most people wouldve rooted for cena.

2) undertaker vs sting : this match hasnt happened yet and mite not ever happen this has got to be one of the greatest matches not to have ever happened or happened yet. You have sting who is the tna/former wcw version of the undertaker. The dark mystique character in the way undertaker is and both lurk in the shadows in play mindgames. I could see this match being a casket match.

3) hbk vs the rock : how this match never happened is beyond me. You had hbk and the rock. Im guessing the match if it were to happen would happen at the wrestlemania where hbk returned at not saying he returned at mania bu meaning that same year feud with the rock. This would feature a great match and i bet we would see a double nip up :) .

4) undertaker vs goldberg : Now this is a match that if held at wrestlemania would prob be the greatest threat to takers streak ever. Nobody beats goldberg he could bill it as the streak vs the streak match. Imagine wwe could ask fans on the streets in segments which streak was/or is more impressive and who they think will win. Goldberg could say he had a better streak than taker and he will show him why taker is next and undertaker can say he will make goldberg rest in peace.

5) ric flair vs hulk hogan at wrestlemania/wwe : Now we all know that these men did have a match in wcw but it shouldve happened in wcw when flair was big.

6) stone cold vs goldberg : This match wouldve broken all records u put it in a stadium it would sell like hotcakes i think it would blow the roof off any building. Two badasses going at it two guys who were the faces of the company going at it. The bald badasses facing off, it shouldve happened.

7) stone cold vs hulk hogan : this is the stuff made of wrestling fans wet dreams it gets no bigger than this match. The two biggest draws going at it austin vs hogan wrestling god vs wrestling god.

So u tell me wat is the best match that never happened and the flair vs hogan one i mentioned that only pertains to them facing off at mania. so u decide or add your own match. DEBATE

JOHN CENA VS GOLDBERG ARE U SERIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok goldbergs not the best wrestler around but based on the hype that he had do u really think john cena could live up to that.

John Cena is not a dominant wrestler in the wwe. Hes a man who overcomes the odds stacked against him usually at the last minute. Thats his gimmick. Dominant is a guy like Mark Henry or well Goldberg. who used to pile through their enemies like they were paper walls.

The match Id always wanted to see because wrestling wise it would have been a classic and the two biggest names of their times as well.

The Rock vs Shawn Michaels.

I dont think I need to say why this match would be big. Im still keeping my fingers crossed for this match to happen down the road

Stone Cold vs Goldberg would sound more suitable.

Um ok well in terms of drawing that would be one of the best matches remember hogan vs andre wasnt the greatest in ring match but it told a story and drew a shitload of people so would cena vs goldberg.

I'm sorry but I wouldnt be able to stand the sight of Cena beat Goldberg which is what would happen.

Goldberg tapping out to the STF or being pinned by the AA. Thats blasphemy.

dude do u know anything? first cena vs goldberg......first, never happen. when they were in the same company. goldberg wouldve whipped cenas ass. cena was jus starting out and practically a rookie. and as for cena now, too late cause goldberg is practically a hasbeen and over the hill now. now goldberg vs undertaker? dude goldgergs streak was well over before he even made it to the wwe, and do u really think undertaker would lay down to a guy like bill? not a chance. the only one i can agree with on your list is sting vs undertaker, cause their is no gimmick like streak vs whatever. it would straight be icon vs icon

1- Austin vs Hogan: Two of the biggest names ever! That would've been the biggest match in history I believe.

2- Rock vs HBK: That would've a been a classic no doubt.

3- Taker vs Sting: The battle of the godfathers.

4- Austin vs Goldberg: That would've been a war. Two tough SOBs going at it, can't get any better.

5- Austin vs Rock vs HHH: That match was supposed to happen at survivor series 1999. IMO that could've been one of the greatest triple threat matches in history. Austin and Rock were red hot as babyfaces and HHH was getting more heat than anyone in the company, at that time(that includes vince mcmahon).

6- Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle: No need to explain :)

LOL at people believing that Goldberg is a legit badass. XD I think Cena whould whoop that overhyped, selfish skilless person by the name of Goldberg. He should be NFL not in the wrestling buissness, because all that guy did was put himself on top by buring other wrestlers that in real life, would kill him just like Jericho did. I hate Cena but I know that he has twice as much of charisma, in ring skills, mic skills ect... than GOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDBBBBBBEEERRRRRRGGGGGG/AKA ''YOUR NEXT!!!''/ AKA, Spear, jackhammer, over...

Cena would kill Goldberg in a real fight.

UNDERTAER VS CHRIS JERICHO

Its amazing to me that, as long as these two are/were been with the same company, and they have never had a one on one match, at least on PPV.

They have been in at least one Elimination Chamber match together, but, that doesnt count, they have never feuded, and that just surprises me.

I'm utterly shocked that none of you have mentioned this match...

KURT ANGLE vs. BRET HART

This would have been hands down the best technical match of all time. I would pay a hundred just to watch this match. Hell, throw in Mr Perfect or HBK and make it a triple threat. Okayyyy, I think I'm gonna go nut now.

LOL at people believing that Goldberg is a legit badass. XD I think Cena whould whoop that overhyped, selfish skilless person by the name of Goldberg. He should be NFL not in the wrestling buissness, because all that guy did was put himself on top by buring other wrestlers that in real life, would kill him just like Jericho did. I hate Cena but I know that he has twice as much of charisma, in ring skills, mic skills ect... than GOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDBBBBBBEEERRRRRRGGGGGG/AKA ''YOUR NEXT!!!''/ AKA, Spear, jackhammer, over...

Cena would kill Goldberg in a real fight.

wow u sure are a dumbass. Goldberg had the ability to look like a legit badass which he pretty damn is. U ever seen the guy. Hes twice Cena's size and hes trained in MMA. And lets make something very very clear. An MMA fighter can whoop a pro wrestlers ass any day of the week. With ur logic Ken Shamrock was probably the biggest bad ass the WWE had.

Cena had the charisma until he got over with the fans then his jokes consisted of spray painting JBL is poopy on a limo. Goldberg was silent, brutal and used to run through his opponents. Saying Goldberg wasnt charismatic is an insult to WCW. And Goldberg didnt put himself over the top. He was booked that way. And it was a pretty good booking if u ask me. U cant get to the top without burning guys in the process. Would Batista have made it to the top if he lost a match every alternate week. Goldberg had the monster look which WCW capitalized on. Thats not burying. Thats smart booking.

In any case Cena vs Goldberg in their primes would never work. Cena beating goldberg wouldnt look believable in any way whatsoever. and in a real fight Goldberg would whup Cenas ass all over the place.

Bret Hart (in his prime) vs Kurt Angle would have been an awesome match. Both are amazing wrestlers. Owen Hart vs Chris Benoit would have been great too.

1) john cena vs goldberg : this match would put the most two most dominant men in wcw and the wwe against each other. You would have goldberg vs john cena. This match wouldve probably broken lots of attendance records but i think most people wouldve rooted for cena.

THIS WOULD HAVE TO BE THE STUPIDEST MATCH SUGGESTION EVER. BOTH CANNOT WRESTLE TO SAVE THEMSELVES. WHEN GOLDBERG WAS IN WWE 2003-2004, CENA WAS A MIC ARD TALENT. THIS MATCH WOULD HAVE BEEN A SQUASH.

2) undertaker vs sting : this match hasnt happened yet and mite not ever happen this has got to be one of the greatest matches not to have ever happened or happened yet. You have sting who is the tna/former wcw version of the undertaker. The dark mystique character in the way undertaker is and both lurk in the shadows in play mindgames. I could see this match being a casket match.

PRETTY SURE IF YOU GO TO YOUTUBE, YOU WILL SEE PLENTY OF STING VS MARK CALLOUS MATCHES. CONSIDERING STING WAS AND NEVER WILL BE IN WWE, NO WODNER THIS MATCH NEVER HAPPENED

3) hbk vs the rock : how this match never happened is beyond me. You had hbk and the rock. Im guessing the match if it were to happen would happen at the wrestlemania where hbk returned at not saying he returned at mania bu meaning that same year feud with the rock. This would feature a great match and i bet we would see a double nip up .
OBVIOUSLY THIS MATCH NEVER HAPPENED AS MICHAELS AND ROCK WERE HEELS IN 1997-1998, ROCK WAS OUT FOR THE MAJORITY OF 1997 WITH INJURY ALSO. WHEN ROCK WAS OVER, MICHAELS WAS CHAMPION, THEN LEFT FOR FOUR AND A HALF YEARS. WHEN HE RETURNED, ROCK WAS GONE FROM THE COMPANY.

4) undertaker vs goldberg : Now this is a match that if held at wrestlemania would prob be the greatest threat to takers streak ever. Nobody beats goldberg he could bill it as the streak vs the streak match. Imagine wwe could ask fans on the streets in segments which streak was/or is more impressive and who they think will win. Goldberg could say he had a better streak than taker and he will show him why taker is next and undertaker can say he will make goldberg rest in peace.

AGREE, THIS MATCH COULD AND SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED AT MANIA 20, NOT THE RUBBIOSH TAKER VS KANE MATCH. GOLDBERG WAS PUTTING LESNAR OVER IN THE MATC UNTIL LESNAR GAVE HIS NOTICE, SO GOLDBERG WOULD HAVE PUT TAKER OVER WITH NO ISSUES.

5) ric flair vs hulk hogan at wrestlemania/wwe : Now we all know that these men did have a match in wcw but it shouldve happened in wcw when flair was big.

WAS SET FOR WRESTLEMANIA 8, BUT WE ALL KNOW VINCE CHANGED HIS MIND DUE TO THE POOR HOUSE SHOW CROWDS THEIR FEUD ON THE ROAD WAS PULLING. ALSO SAVAGE POLITICKING FOR A TITLE RUN AND HOGAN ON HIS WAY OUT MADE SENSE FOR THE SWITCH, AS FLAIR WAS PUTTING HOGAN OVER ORIGINALLY, HOGAN WAS LEAVING AND OULDBNT TAKE THE TITLE WITH HIM.

6) stone cold vs goldberg : This match wouldve broken all records u put it in a stadium it would sell like hotcakes i think it would blow the roof off any building. Two badasses going at it two guys who were the faces of the company going at it. The bald badasses facing off, it shouldve happened.

THIS MATCH WOULD NOT HAVE BROKEN RECORDS AS BY THE TIME GOLDBERG CAME TO WEE, AUSTIN WAS RETIRED. NEVER COULD HAVE HAPPENED IN THEIR PRIME DUE TO BEING IN SEPERATE COMPANIES. JUST ANOTHER FANTASY DREAM

7) stone cold vs hulk hogan : this is the stuff made of wrestling fans wet dreams it gets no bigger than this match. The two biggest draws going at it austin vs hogan wrestling god vs wrestling god.

WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MANIA 18 MIANJ EVENT BUT AUSTIN AGAIN PULLED RANK AND TOLD VINCE THAT HE WOULD NOT WORK WITH HOGAN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. AUSTIN WOULD NOT ENETRETAIN THE THOUGHT, EVEN THOUGH HOGAN WAS HAPPY TO DO THE JOB AND OFFICIALLY PASS THE TORCH. AS HISTROY SHOWSM THE ROCK VS HOGAN WAS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO

Now for fair dinkum matches that could have actually happened in history but never did.

HULK HOGAN VS DUSTY RHODES: Arguably the biggest face of the 70s vs the biggest face of the 80s. This match NEVER happened, not even in Florida. Crowd support would have been 50-50 and even though the actual ring work may not have been so flash, the charisma of these guys and the electricity they would have exuded would have made for must watch.

RANDY SAVAGE VS GOLDBERG: Savage was still at the top of his game in 1997-98,l he made DDP into a main eventer. These guys didnt even have a match on the road, a sad state of affairs and definitley a match Savage could have made Goldberg look a million bucks.

SHAWN MICHAELS VS EDDIE GUERRERO: Apologies if this happened somewhere, but to my knowledge they never met on ppv. Both guys during 2002 when both guys returned to the company through to Guerreros untimely death, these guys would have blown the roof of every arena in the world.

I have tried to avoid fantasy rubbish ideas as they just simply serve zero purpose and winning would deoend on the bookeer, storyline, politics backstage etc. But the one match that would have been an absolute classic would have been Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle, hands down

A match which would have been interesting, but never happened, would have been Andre The Giant v The Undertaker.

Now, I know the match quality wouldn't have been the greatest, but imagine if Andre The Giant had kept his "never defeated" streak, and then met the Undertaker at WM? I mean, you would know that you will see history, because someone's streak would end. Maybe making it No-DQ or something, might add to it.

Unfortunately, Undertaker came into the WWF as Andre was leaving, and Andre was not well enough to have done a match with Taker anyway, considering Andre died soon after he left WWF.

Some of my personal dream matches that I never got to see happen include Brock Lesnar vs. Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart vs. Edge, Undertaker vs. Cactus Jack (not Mankind, but the crazier, "dgaf" Jack) and Owen Hart vs. Eddie Guerrero.

Never understood the logic behind this myself. This was NOT Sting's character. Yes, he hid in some shadows and played mind games, but it only lasted two years and was largely directed towards just the N.W.O. Prior to adopting the Crow persona, Sting was loud, bright, energetic and outwards. After winning the world title at Starcade from Hogan, he kept the Crow look, but he reverted right back to how he used to sound and act. He had "mystique" for such a small amount of time in his career, people act like he was basically a WCW Undertaker throughout his entire tenure.

wow u sure are a dumbass. Goldberg had the ability to look like a legit badass which he pretty damn is. U ever seen the guy. Hes twice Cena's size and hes trained in MMA. And lets make something very very clear. An MMA fighter can whoop a pro wrestlers ass any day of the week. With ur logic Ken Shamrock was probably the biggest bad ass the WWE had.

Wow, there's so many issues with this paragraph. Even when Goldberg was at his biggest, he was never twice Cena's size and he's lost so much weight that he's far from it now. He's slightly trained in Muay Thai, but is far from being a versatile mixed martial artist. And YOU just said an MMA fighter can whoop a pro wrestler's ass any day, so it would actually be according to your logic that Ken Shamrock was the biggest badass in WWE.

Goldberg was silent, brutal and used to run through his opponents. Saying Goldberg wasnt charismatic is an insult to WCW.

And WCW deserves to be insulted. For many things. But Goldberg had all the charisma of a rock. Sure, when he hit people, it looked convincing, like he really hurt them... Because he was so bad at what he did, that most of the time he did hurt them with his recklessness. His promos were awful, that's why WCW never let him talk for more than a minute.

Cena beating goldberg wouldnt look believable in any way whatsoever. and in a real fight Goldberg would whup Cenas ass all over the place.

Just like he whooped Chris Jericho's, right? Oh wait...

Owen Hart vs Chris Benoit would have been great too.

They had some great matches in Stampede. Check out YouTube, good stuff.

CONSIDERING STING WAS AND NEVER WILL BE IN WWE, NO WODNER THIS MATCH NEVER HAPPENED

I don't think you understand the point of this thread...

JUST ANOTHER FANTASY DREAM

You definitely don't.

Kurt Angle v Bret Hart

I mean, these are the two guys, with the exception of Benoit, that are usually called the greatest mat wrestlers, ever. Bret would have sold all of Kurt's offense so well, Kurt would have returned the favor, and it would have been one hell of a fight. Imagine if they did a submission match...I shouldn't say this, in case my kids see it, but I need to put my underwear in the wash from the thought of that. Take how awesome it was to see Hart and Angle work with Benoit, and then realize that I don't think these guys ever got to have a match.

Maybe that's the greatest casualty of the Montreal Screwjob and Bret Hart leaving WWF: he and Kurt never got to have a match. Well, if you eliminate the Owen Hart tragedy and Goldberg ending Hart's career...I'd say those were much worse.

Kurt Angle v Bret Hart

I mean, these are the two guys, with the exception of Benoit, that are usually called the greatest mat wrestlers, ever. Bret would have sold all of Kurt's offense so well, Kurt would have returned the favor, and it would have been one hell of a fight. Imagine if they did a submission match...I shouldn't say this, in case my kids see it, but I need to put my underwear in the wash from the thought of that. Take how awesome it was to see Hart and Angle work with Benoit, and then realize that I don't think these guys ever got to have a match.

Maybe that's the greatest casualty of the Montreal Screwjob and Bret Hart leaving WWF: he and Kurt never got to have a match. Well, if you eliminate the Owen Hart tragedy and Goldberg ending Hart's career...I'd say those were much worse.

That's the correct answer, it's a shame we'll never see it

however this thread really has been done time and time again and it's not just a wording issue of whats your best unseen match or best feud to never happen or name the top 10 best to never happen, we've had this thread atleast in three different incarnations over the better part of 8 weeks

I have my own choices in no particular order.

Shawn Micheals vs Sting - Not many people mention these two as a dream match but i think in there prime Surfer Sting against Heartbreak Kid w/ Scary Sherri would have been an awesome match. If Vince could've only convinced Sting to jump ship, what a shame.

The Hart Foundation ( Bret/Anvil ) vs The Steiners - This would be a dream come true for me. Both teams in there prime. Not steroid freak Scott Steiner but early 90's Scotty that could wrestle in a class of his own going against Brett Hart who was one of the best that WWF had to offer. Then the power wrestling of Anvil and Rick Steiner. Thats would be sweet.

Kurt Angle vs C. M. Punk vs Shawn Micheals - 2/3 Falls - This has Wrestle Mania written all over it.

HHH vs Brock Lesner- Hell in a Cell - Attitude Era HHH against The Next Big Thing. Brocks cell match with Taker was pretty good but he and HHH would take it to another level.

Flyin Bryan Pillman vs Rey Mysterio Jr. vs AJ Styles vs Jushin "Thunder" Lyger vs Austin Aries vs John Morrison - Ultimate X Match - SICK!!! SICK!!! SICK!!!

In regards to The Rock vs. HBK, I've heard that they had heat with each other with how HBK treated him and The Montreal Screwjob since The Rock was a protege of The Hitman, that's just what I've heard so don't quote me on that.

For me, in no particular order.

Raven vs The Undertaker: Scott Levy, who performs as Raven, always said that Vince always got him backstage but never as a performer. I think that this could've been a great feud over the souls(fans) of the then WWF and I think that Raven's Nest would've been the only stable that could turn the Ministry of Darkness face and vice versa.

The Horsemen with Brian Pillman vs The NWO: Pillman would've been great as he would've been the wild card that the NWO actually feared since he was unpredictable and random. I would've loved to have seen the matches between Pillman and Syxx.

Brian Pillman vs Rob Van Dam and/or Sabu: He could've feuded with either. If it wasn't for that accident, Brian's psychosis would've been a great contrast to Rob Van Dam's laid back persona and their ring work is top notch. Can you imagine the promos between Pillman and Bill Alfonso?

I think in 1999 a Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Goldberg match is the biggest drawing match out of any other match that could possibly happen. These guys were the bald faces of their respective company who took shit from no one and just brawled their way to the top of the mountain. Even in 2003 when Goldberg came into the WWE a match with Austin would've been legendary.

As for the best actual wrestling match that never happened, a 2000 Bret Hart (if Goldberg didn't end his career) vs. Kurt Angle match would probably be the most technically sound match of all time. A 2002 Rock vs. HBK match would probably the best story-telling in a match we've ever seen, but I still maintain that Austin/Goldberg would outdraw everything including Austin/Hogan.

ok there have been some awesome wrestling matches that never seemed to happen but which was the best match we never saw? i will give some examples.

3) hbk vs the rock : how this match never happened is beyond me. You had hbk and the rock. Im guessing the match if it were to happen would happen at the wrestlemania where hbk returned at not saying he returned at mania bu meaning that same year feud with the rock. This would feature a great match and i bet we would see a double nip up :) .

So u tell me wat is the best match that never happened and the flair vs hogan one i mentioned that only pertains to them facing off at mania. so u decide or add your own match. DEBATE

Another ridiculous attempt to sound smart.

Let's see how to destroy you this time.
John Cena vs. Goldberg- NEVER not worth a dime. Look at Goldbergs matches. 95% of his matches were SHORT and sweet. Bang bang all done. Cena's matches are long and drawn out and miserable feats of nothing.
Wouldn't sell a dime, wouldn't do anything. That match would NOT have broken any attendance records. So you are trying to say that a WCW GOLDBERG would have been out cheered by John Cena. Ok that right there shows you know NOTHING.

Undertaker vs. Goldberg...
Stone Cold vs. Goldberg...I'm starting to wonder if you have some sort of Goldberg fantasy.

I'm still waiting for you to make a decent thread that isn't shut down in 8 hours because it goes no where...

Greatest match that never took place is simple.

Shawn Michaels in his prime vs Sting in his prime. May not have sold the most but it would have been a match people will always talk about. Could have easily gone 2-3 hours with the shape both of those guys were in. End of story

In regards to The Rock vs. HBK, I've heard that they had heat with each other with how HBK treated him and The Montreal Screwjob since The Rock was a protege of The Hitman, that's just what I've heard so don't quote me on that.

I will quote you, but just to explain the situation for ya :)

Rock wasn't really Bret's protege at all, they barely had any interaction, though Bret did stand up for Rocky to management and on the night of his debut (Survivor Series '96), told everyone in the locker room that he saw the Rock being the focal point of the business in a few.

The heat between The Rock & Shawn Michaels stemmed from Shawn Michaels, back in his arrogant, drug-addict, prima-donna days insulting The Rock's mother when The Rock was only about 15 at an event. Apparently they didn't get into a fight, but the 15 year old Rock did stand up for his mother, get into his face & threaten Shawn Michaels, and it's alleged that shortly after the Rock's debut in WWF, that Shawn & Hunter tried to keep him down a little bit on the card, taking the IC title off him early in his run and pushing for matches where he's beaten.

I agree that if you could have gotten Brett Hart in his prime, say 95-98 vs Kurt Angle in his prime say 01-04 that could have been awesome. In terms of guys at the same time, no doubt if Dusty Rhodes in 85-86 faced Hogan at that time it would have been mega huge. Good luck scripting an ending since Dusty hated clean finishes and Hogan hated to lose LOL

Flair vs Hogan should have main evented WM - if not for the steroid investigation maybe Hogan would have stuck around - It doubt the actual match would have been as good as Flair vs Savage but it would have been pretty good - and mega huge

Austin in 99 vs Goldberg would have been off the charts -

HBK circa 95-96 vs Flair at that time (he was still pretty good then just watch his Nitro match vs Eddie Guerrero) would have been pretty big, and definately an excellent match.

Austin in 98 vs Hollywood Hogan probably wouldnt have been an artistic masterpiece but crowds would have gone ballistic for it.

Certainly if Sting faced Undertaker, even today it would potentially deliver an emotional, once in a lifetime match that would be of huge interest to longtime fans.

Bill Goldberg vs Stone Cold Steve Austin. This would have been the biggest match of all time if it would've happened in 98/99/00, maybe even 2001. After 2001, nobody cared.

Rob Van Dam vs Mike Awesome for the ECW World Championship may have saved the ECW. I remember really wanting to see it happen, but RVD got injured, and Awesome went to WCW.

I would still to this day pay money to see Sting vs The Undertaker.

Did Dan Severn, and Ken Shamrock actually ever hook up in the WWF? I remember them doing some angles together, but don't recall ever seeing it happen. That was one that I did want to see at the time. A third meeting, this time in the WWF! Pretty sure it never happened.

The match that didn't happen n should have n would have been huge was Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody vs the Road Warriors ! The two best tag teams in the bussiness going against each other was supposed to happen at the Battle of the Belts in Florida back in 1985 but didn't.

Hansen in his shoot said it would have been HUGE in Japan but for political reasons n because of their gimmics neither team would want to look weak and there was no way either was gonna do the job.

Austin vs Hogan- This match was supposed to happen at WM 18 but the things didn't go nice. It would have been great to see these two titans of their generations fight.

Austin vs Goldberg- This match would be great story wise but I don't think this would've been the greatest match ever. It would certainly make me buy a PPV though.

Rock vs HBK- This has to be the greatest match never to happen. I don't know why this didn't take place. If Shawn wasn't injured in the late 90's this would've happened IMO.

Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart - This would have been a "Match of the decade" candidate. Why? Enough said.

Undertaker vs Sting- I don't need to say anything more about this, do I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back