What if The Ultimate Warrior didnt go awol?

Okay I down right hate the warrior because he ruin a couple of house shows i was dying to see when i was younger and he was supposed to be on the card but suprise typicall warrior fashion doens't show up so yeah i was bummed out about it also I do have shit that backs it up that he was a no talent hack just watch his matches all they were was up to 5 minutes any longer his opponent carried the whole damn thing, you don't believe me ask Hogan about Wrestle Mania 6 because that match was all Hogan it was supposed to be a passing of the torch but Warrior dropped the ball. Also to defend the great Sammartino this was the 1970's when he wrestled yeah he had less moves but as times changed so did the moves if you cared to watch some of his matches he was the best because for one thing he held a world title for 7 years Warrior couldn't hold if for a year. Thats the difference between the two Sammartino was greater then the warrior will ever be

Have you ever watched a Bruno Sammartino match? he wasn't a great worker even by 70s standard but he had IT, just like the Warrior did.

I didn't say was going to end the thread i simply said can we please finish this thread and move on with another thread about something different but you fuck nutz want to keep it going so will I. WOW Taker killed Kronik and Mike Aweosme's careers, are you sure because i think your beef with that is with Vinny Mack not Taker. Okay because if i am not mistaking Vince had all the say in the invasion storylines and gave Kronik and Mike Awesome bad gimmicks and stupid shit to do.

They had the same gimmicks they had in WCW :banghead: I'm beginning to think you only started watching the past couple of years. Taker told Vince after having matches with both parties that they 'couldn't work the WWF style' I have no beef with Vince or Taker, both are awesome.

So you can defend Nash Vs King Mable from Summerslam 95 then? Good luck with that one.

To be honest with you, I never saw that match so I can't defend something I never saw. I think we all know that even the Big Daddy Cool couldn't carry a match with King Mable, I don't think anybody could. But you tell me if Nash vs. Undertaker was a bad match

Yeah, because Hogan, Flair, Nash, Foley, Sting and others all work for peanuts. Oh wait, they don't, they only agree to work for a good amount of money.

As far as i know Hogan didn't ask for a set amount in TNA neither did Sting, but Flair, TNA had to kiss his ass. Foley and Nash like TNA because of the lighter work schedule and younger talent and the work feel to TNA

Nash's booking of WCW says there is a certain level of Warrior-esq craziness in him. But that's beside the point. At what point did I say the Warrior was right for doing what he did? I didn't, I just said I can't believe you'd moan about the Warrior while using Nash in your avatar because, history shows, he's been as much of, it not more, of a cancer to the wrestling business then the Warrior has.

I told you people during the NWO era of WCW i only watched a handful of shows only because I wanted to see Big Kev on the screen. So I didn't see the fingerpoke of doom or the SHOCKMASTER, but i did see the Vinny Vegas era of WCW and i loved Nash's work like that then i started watching WWE to see the duo known as HBK and Big Daddy Cool

I saw that DVD, I also noticed how they skipped out the parts about how he'd been hard to deal with before he joined the WWF. The reason? Because they wanted to make it clear he was a cunt and the whole WWF was perfect. If Bret Hart hadn't agreed to do his DVD they'd have done exactly the same thing to him and I bet you'd have believed whatever they said about him too. Fact is Goldberg was a clumsy worker and ended Bret Harts career but it wouldn't changed the fact that he's still a monster draw who'd deserve a place in the HOF too for what he did in wrestling.

Warior was an asshole plain and simple. Also if Bret didn't want to do a DVD for the WWE, then the WWE wouldn't have made a DVD Bret hard dvd. So the WWE wouldn't have done that to Hart, Again i didn't see WCW during Goldberg run okay I didn't know how clumsy Goldberg was okay enough, I really don't care if Bill gets into the HOF or not, I would like to see Sting in there but thats not gonna happen. okay Goldberg was alright in the ring at best, Goldberg and the Warrior are all HYPE with little sizzzzz the only difference i think Goldberg respect the bussiness unlike Warrior

So you'll ignore that New Jack himself has said he was upset that Vic Grimes landed on the tables when New Jack threw him off the scaffolding because he was aiming to throw him to the floor and kill him? New Jack was just as untalented as Warrior but he covered it with a stupid amount of weapons. A sloppy worker or someone who would quite happily kill you if he doesn't like you, I know who I'd rather put my trust in.

Well becuse I am a fan of hardcore what do you think i would chose, ECW the bingo hall killer or a killer in an arena of 150,000 people. Fact of the matter is New Jack knew how to wrestle unlike Warrior. Also like a great man once said ECW was the island of misfits and thats the place where i belong so I will chose New Jack everytime over the Warrior

So Steve Austin never broke someone's neck in Japan? Oh wait, he did. But Austin would never walk out on the fans? Oh wait, he did that too. So, by your logic, Koko should be above him in HOF standings then as well? Your logic is ******ed..

Okay Stone Cold Steve Austin, I don't think boke anybody neck even as Stunning Steve Austin if anything Austin is a better wrestler then the warrior, because Austin knows how to excute moves right unlike mr. warrior. Secondly Yes Austin did walk out on the fans only because he didn't agree with management, and it was in Austin's winding down days as a wrestler so Austin had the kind of fanbase that can easily be forgiving and Austin did earn the fans respect. If i am not mistaking Austin walked out once Warrior did it 4 different times so if Austin did the same thing as the Warrior then yeah i would say the same thing. Also i know there are harldy no rules in this forum but please do not use the word ******ed because they are people out there that have mental problems and that word is being tossed around too much asshole so please thats all i am asking you can call me an idiot, dumbass, fuckwit but don't use the word ******ed again

I'd say Hogan can hardly walk from the landing effect on his hips when he hit the legdrop for the win EVERY NIGHT. Hogan's a legend, no doubt, but I think it's quite clear from his career he's been all about Hogan rather then the fans. Look at the night Hogan was dropping the belt to the man Vince had picked to carry the company as Hogan was leaving to make movies. Hogan himself admits he made sure he did everything he could so that, after the match people looked at him, not the Warrior. So, Hogan clearly thought "to hell with Vince's wishes and the future of the company, I want to be the man still"

I'd say this thread clearly shows you're wrong.

Thats only becase Vince's hand picked man droped the ball, Hogan wanted to be with his family but Warrior couldn't do what Hogan could do thats why Hogan kept comming back. Because Vince wanted him back

So The Rock, nWo, Sting, Ric Flair amongst others don't have that X Factor. First name on my list says you're rather wrong...yet again.

Yes there were all the had the X factor but they weren't as big as Hogan, Austin, and Sammartino. the Austin era had the rock and the Nwo all three were big but if it wasn't for Austin they wouldn't have been able to push the limits on t.v. the Hogan Era had Ric and Sting. Ric and Sting were in the NWA not the WWE's ERA of the 80's don't get wrong though Sting and Ric are just as big as Hogan but in the 80's the only name you heard was Hogans. Also i see you couldn't think of a name for the Sammartino era which really doesn't suprise me

If you was watching what the Undertakers matches were like before 1995 then, yeah, they were similar.

not really Taker in 1995 was alot better then Warrior in 1995. Because Taker had more moves then Warrior. And i am going to leave that like that

If you're basing it on Takers matches over the last 15 years or so then, yes, Taker owns Warrior all over. But the purpose of this thread is to ask what would it have been like if Warrior hadn't gone awol and, during that period, Taker was wasting years of his career in horrible feuds with people like Kamala, Giant Gonzalez, King Kong Bundy and their ilk. Might not have been his fault but his matches were dreadful and he was just a special attraction for the freak feuds, kinda like where I could've seen the Warrior going.

Again blame booking not the man, for takers fueds. but with warrior the booking was perfect look at his fued with Papa Shango the build was great but the matches sucked

So we'll forget Taker destroying the WCW roster or the Hardy Boys (both Matt & Jeff) shall we? Warrior putting over Rick Rude was as much as Taker puts people over (as in they do as their told by Vince). Warrior was a prick, but it did make sense given what his character was (the ULTIMATE Warrior, can't have one of those losing very often can you).

Okay that was during the Invasion Angle when Taker was the American Badass and built up as an unstoppable force. So it was when the WWE had its back again the rope and most of the guys he destroyed was guys that were supposed to be beaten up. The Hardyz have been having alright careers if i am not mistaken and if you want to argue about it Jeff is a former champ and so is matt and they elimated him for the 2001 rumble too to get back at him. So its okay for the ULTIMATE CRYBABY to be unstoppable but not for THE DEADMAN, THE DEMON OF DEATHVALLY, THE AMERICAN BADASS can't be unstoppable according to you

Glad that's all you've got to say, now you can leave the thread to people who have something creative and interesting to say.

I think i am going to stay on here for a while until you people can find away to stop me for speaking my mind. You don't believe me look at the sig i am better then all of you that isn't straight-edge

Have you ever watched a Bruno Sammartino match? he wasn't a great worker even by 70s standard but he had IT, just like the Warrior did.

Yes I have watched a lot of Bruno's matches and they were good by 70's standards you don't believe me then you truly never watched any of his matches the fact is a 7 year reign compared to a 10 month reign which means Warrior didn't have IT enough as Hogan or Sammartino. Because you look Hogan had a three year reign, Nash had a year long reign hell i think Austin even had an 11 month reign the fact of the matter is maybe the Warrior had IT but he sure as hell lost IT very quickly

They had the same gimmicks they had in WCW :banghead: I'm beginning to think you only started watching the past couple of years. Taker told Vince after having matches with both parties that they 'couldn't work the WWF style' I have no beef with Vince or Taker, both are awesome.

i have been watching wrestling for the past 20 years, and studying tapes from shit from the 80's and 70's and from what i can tell the Warrior was the only one who couldn't hold it in the ring on his own unless he had his opponent do most of the work. Again Kronick didn't succeed if Vinny Mack didn't want they to, So once again your beef doesn't have to be on Taker but Vinny Mack okay

To be honest with you, I never saw that match so I can't defend something I never saw. I think we all know that even the Big Daddy Cool couldn't carry a match with King Mable, I don't think anybody could. But you tell me if Nash vs. Undertaker was a bad match

Yeah it was pretty dull and average.

As far as i know Hogan didn't ask for a set amount in TNA neither did Sting, but Flair, TNA had to kiss his ass. Foley and Nash like TNA because of the lighter work schedule and younger talent and the work feel to TNA

Yeah that and the massive amount of money thrown at them. You really think with his divorce that Hogan hasn't squeezed top dollar out of Dixie? lol

I told you people during the NWO era of WCW i only watched a handful of shows only because I wanted to see Big Kev on the screen. So I didn't see the fingerpoke of doom or the SHOCKMASTER, but i did see the Vinny Vegas era of WCW and i loved Nash's work like that then i started watching WWE to see the duo known as HBK and Big Daddy Cool

Nash was even worse as Vinnie Vegas, cool theme music though.

Warior was an asshole plain and simple. Also if Bret didn't want to do a DVD for the WWE, then the WWE wouldn't have made a DVD Bret hard dvd. So the WWE wouldn't have done that to Hart, Again i didn't see WCW during Goldberg run okay I didn't know how clumsy Goldberg was okay enough, I really don't care if Bill gets into the HOF or not, I would like to see Sting in there but thats not gonna happen. okay Goldberg was alright in the ring at best, Goldberg and the Warrior are all HYPE with little sizzzzz the only difference i think Goldberg respect the bussiness unlike Warrior

That DVD would have come out whether Bret approved or not WWE own his library so he would be powerless to stop it going out. Funny how you whenever you get caught out you 'didn't see' said match :suspic:

Goldberg respects the business as little as the Warrior did, both were not fans in it for the money, just like Nash.

Well becuse I am a fan of hardcore what do you think i would chose, ECW the bingo hall killer or a killer in an arena of 150,000 people. Fact of the matter is New Jack knew how to wrestle unlike Warrior. Also like a great man once said ECW was the island of misfits and thats the place where i belong so I will chose New Jack everytime over the Warrior

New Jack is a poor wrestler certainly no better than the warrior. In fact I've dunno if I've even seen him do a wrestling move although I'm not stupid like you so I wouldn't bet against him using them in the past, probs when the Gangstas were in SMW or something.

Okay Stone Cold Steve Austin, I don't think boke anybody neck even as Stunning Steve Austin if anything Austin is a better wrestler then the warrior, because Austin knows how to excute moves right unlike mr. warrior. Secondly Yes Austin did walk out on the fans only because he didn't agree with management, and it was in Austin's winding down days as a wrestler so Austin had the kind of fanbase that can easily be forgiving and Austin did earn the fans respect. If i am not mistaking Austin walked out once Warrior did it 4 different times so if Austin did the same thing as the Warrior then yeah i would say the same thing. Also i know there are harldy no rules in this forum but please do not use the word ******ed because they are people out there that have mental problems and that word is being tossed around too much asshole so please thats all i am asking you can call me an idiot, dumbass, fuckwit but don't use the word ******ed again

1. He did break somone's neck, google it. 2. SHOW ME EVIDENCE Warrior fucked up all his moves, you keep repeating the same thing with nothing to back it up apart from what Bobby Heenan says on a DVD, when else did it happen? 3. Stop giving Austin excuses, how do you know it wasn't the same for the Warrior? 4. It was three times not four.

Thats only becase Vince's hand picked man droped the ball, Hogan wanted to be with his family but Warrior couldn't do what Hogan could do thats why Hogan kept comming back. Because Vince wanted him back

Yes there were all the had the X factor but they weren't as big as Hogan, Austin, and Sammartino. the Austin era had the rock and the Nwo all three were big but if it wasn't for Austin they wouldn't have been able to push the limits on t.v. the Hogan Era had Ric and Sting. Ric and Sting were in the NWA not the WWE's ERA of the 80's don't get wrong though Sting and Ric are just as big as Hogan but in the 80's the only name you heard was Hogans. Also i see you couldn't think of a name for the Sammartino era which really doesn't suprise me

How can you say The Rock and NWO were not as big as Austin? are you sure your straight edge? lol When did the 70s have it's own name? Go on what do you call it?

not really Taker in 1995 was alot better then Warrior in 1995. Because Taker had more moves then Warrior. And i am going to leave that like that

Pre 95 all Taker had was old school, a choke,a flying clothesline and the tombstone.

I think i am going to stay on here for a while until you people can find away to stop me for speaking my mind. You don't believe me look at the sig i am better then all of you that isn't straight-edge

No please don't go! Stay by all means your funny in a not meant to be way
possibly the least knowledgeable and dumbest poster I've seen in my years on this site.

You may be straight edge but your piss poor arguments show when it comes to knowing anything on wrestling. Your not better in any way, in fact you come across as a total noob

i have been watching wrestling for the past 20 years, and studying tapes from shit from the 80's and 70's and from what i can tell the Warrior was the only one who couldn't hold it in the ring on his own unless he had his opponent do most of the work. Again Kronick didn't succeed if Vinny Mack didn't want they to, So once again your beef doesn't have to be on Taker but Vinny Mack okay

You'll have to excuse me if I don't believe a word you say. One min you've been watching since 92-93, The next you have been watching 20 years.

No one who has watched for that long knows that little. Seriously I've watched Bruno vs Graham, vs Zbyszko,vs Rogers (I know it was a squash but hey) He was a lot like Cena of today, hard worker, sub par skills.

How the fuck can you say Warrior was the only one who needed carrying?

What are we talking here, The X factor list,ex wwf champs or every wrestler from the 70s or 80s? Either way, just like everything else you say, is a load of bullshit.

I think it's funny your big "argument" to the Warrior in general, is supposed to be backed up by examples of Kevin Nash!

Nash is known for being underhanded when it comes to money and contracts and what not... He agreed, verbally, to remain with WWF/E in 96 and left for more money in WCW!

Speaking of no talent, I mean shit dude, when someone brings up a guy who has no moves or puts on horrid matches, NASH is usually the one referred to.

I can think of numerous matches he had that were horrible. In WWF/E AND WCW! Have you looked on youtube (since you say you didn't watch WCW) and seen Nash fuckin drop Paul Wight on his head and almost kill the dude?

And what did you mean by don't say Nash and Taker was a bad match? That was by no means a classic bro!

Also, I think it is funny that a "guy" who started watching in 92 can have any kind of gull to talk about Bruno Sammartino!!!!! LOL What a joke!!

Koko rarely ever won a match and was basically a jobber. He never won a title! Warrior as I hope you know was a World Champ AND a 2 time Intercontinental Champion!!

Another thing, dude Nash was unprofessional as fuck! He broke Kayfabe often, even in the ring in front of fans, he broke Kayfabe!

I disagree about him not being able to hold his own in the ring... Like I posted before, I am not saying he was a technical master, but regarding his gimmick, he was perfect in the ring...

He was a bulldozing power house! Was Warrior supposed to jump from the rafters??? Or maybe he should have picked up a paper guitar and smashed it over some idiot's head! I truly believe you are missing the point... Good or bad, him being there would have change the way people were booked and pushed...

I noticed you failed to respond to my last post to you... Obviously by your posts since then, my comments about you, or towards you, were proven correct!

In one of your lasts posts, you said you have been watching wrestling for 20 years! Not quite buddy, but keep using that to make you sound like an official douche bag, it's becoming of you!

By the way, talking about the length of Warrior's title reign, Nash's WCW title reigns were jokes!!! Though his WWF/E run was right about a year!! Also, coming in a time in WWF/E when there wasn't a whole lot of options to hold the world title besides Bret Hart!!

No he didn't. You show me a vid of him botching any of them moves. Honky is a perfect example as he only had 2 moves, a fistdrop and a swinging neckbreaker.

Forgive me. By poorly I meant boring and telegraphed.

As for HTM that is a totally different conversation. He was not a wrestler. He was a heel, who never won a match clean. At least against anyone other than a jobber. He would always find a way to use that guitar. He was the ultimate opportunist before Eddie and Edge. Looking back now, he played his character as well as anyone. For me the best IC champion ever.

As for HTM that is a totally different conversation. He was not a wrestler. He was a heel, who never won a match clean. At least against anyone other than a jobber. He would always find a way to use that guitar. He was the ultimate opportunist before Eddie and Edge. Looking back now, he played his character as well as anyone. For me the best IC champion ever.

Yeah can kinda see your point, but by the same token you could say the warrior wasn't a wrestler. More an ass kicking instense powerhouse. Warrior didn't need technical wizardry or flashy moves, much like Honky but in a different way.

I agree with the ultimate opportunist, do whatever, especially use the guitar to win... And he definetly played his character well... I mean shit, he better, he was playing Elvis for God's sake!! But I respect that you have an opinion, greatest IC Champ of all time he wasn't, but your opinion is your opinion, right or even obviously wrong!

You know what i am sick of this shit, okay I don't get why everybody is defending a no talent nut case. Who didn't deserve any of the titles he won. You people always say oh you have Kevin Nash as your pic so your backing a no talent wrestler well guess what you stupid mother fuckers. Nash might not have the best match on the card but when it comes to mic skills this 7 foot monster is the best which is something the Warrior couldn't do. All he did was talk to the heavens and the Gods blah blah blah blah bullshit. I swear the Warrior seemed to be on more drugs then Ozzy. Let me set the record straight i have been a fan of wrestling since 1992 when i first started watching it, i have a collection of tapes that span over 30 years of wrestling from when Bruno Sammartino first won the WWWF title from the Nature Boy Buddy Rogers to when John Cena beat JBL at wrestle mania 21. I have seen the best that there was to offer in the ring when it came to mic skills or tech. skill and the Warrior isn't one of them.

Also just because i love Bingo Hall wrestlers from ECW more then the warrior doesn't give the damn right to belittle me like i am in a freak show you snot nose pricks. Just because I live in the land of misfits you are no better then me. I dont' give a ratz ass about men or women like Jim Helwig who use pro wrestling as an excuse to get rich quickly. Nash might do it for the money but you can tell that he loves the bussiness just as much
Also for some of you people who say that they wanted proof well just watch this classic warrior botch fest from Saturday Night's Main event Warrior vs. Andre, Andre carries the whole match and and you can clearly see when bobby heenan gets tossed on Andre he lands wrong and the audio might be bad but in the beggining i have no idea what the hell he is talking about all i got out of it was that he said fear three times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26ZZsfNRjMA&feature=related

And for you doubters who says Nash was the Same as the Warrior I give you proof he isn't with this video Nash comes back from an ankle injury and attacks the New Blood on Nitro Nash and Kidman start it off and Kidman and Nash both sell perfect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VHEsrILbc8

Now to make sure i don't get charged with spamming the warrior was always ment to go awol because the Lord nose to get the muscles he had the man had to juice so history wouldn't have changed

You know what i am sick of this shit, okay I don't get why everybody is defending a no talent nut case. Who didn't deserve any of the titles he won. You people always say oh you have Kevin Nash as your pic so your backing a no talent wrestler well guess what you stupid mother fuckers. Nash might not have the best match on the card but when it comes to mic skills this 7 foot monster is the best which is something the Warrior couldn't do. All he did was talk to the heavens and the Gods blah blah blah blah bullshit. I swear the Warrior seemed to be on more drugs then Ozzy. Let me set the record straight i have been a fan of wrestling since 1992 when i first started watching it, i have a collection of tapes that span over 30 years of wrestling from when Bruno Sammartino first won the WWWF title from the Nature Boy Buddy Rogers to when John Cena beat JBL at wrestle mania 21. I have seen the best that there was to offer in the ring when it came to mic skills or tech. skill and the Warrior isn't one of them.

Also just because i love Bingo Hall wrestlers from ECW more then the warrior doesn't give the damn right to belittle me like i am in a freak show you snot nose pricks. Just because I live in the land of misfits you are no better then me. I dont' give a ratz ass about men or women like Jim Helwig who use pro wrestling as an excuse to get rich quickly. Nash might do it for the money but you can tell that he loves the bussiness just as much
Also for some of you people who say that they wanted proof well just watch this classic warrior botch fest from Saturday Night's Main event Warrior vs. Andre, Andre carries the whole match and and you can clearly see when bobby heenan gets tossed on Andre he lands wrong and the audio might be bad but in the beggining i have no idea what the hell he is talking about all i got out of it was that he said fear three times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26ZZsfNRjMA&feature=related

And for you doubters who says Nash was the Same as the Warrior I give you proof he isn't with this video Nash comes back from an ankle injury and attacks the New Blood on Nitro Nash and Kidman start it off and Kidman and Nash both sell perfect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VHEsrILbc8

Now to make sure i don't get charged with spamming the warrior was always ment to go awol because the Lord nose to get the muscles he had the man had to juice so history wouldn't have changed

You are a stupid mutha fucker...

You can clearly see in the video, Andre was supposed to catch Heenan... Warrior practically handed him to Andre... LOL... BAD example douche bag... You must be trying to grab Dip Shit Of The Night, for 2 days straight!

Here dick face... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOe9H4gxYe0&feature=related

And you talk about being able to speak and promo's from Nash, and him being the best??? And Warrior doing the God's of heaven stuff... LOL it was his character... Which he portrayed well... There will never be another Ultimate Warrior! His name isn't Jim Helwig, it's really The Warrior now, LOL, get it straight FuckWit (As the other dude called you)...

THE GUY IS A INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER!! He fuckin' talks for a living, you half the facts fathoming fucker!!

The FUNNIEST thing is that after all this talk!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your example of a GREAT Nash "sell" is a WCW Match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't wrote this in a very long time but...... LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, great job! I have been thoroughly entertained by your scam of an opinion, called a post!!!

I just wanted to know what others thought wouldve hapend if Warrior stuck around?Who wouldve been pushed?Would Bret have been the face of WWE?Would Austin have been as big as he was?Shit like that but it looks like my thread caused an fn war.Warrior was a great character period.theres no arguing his impact in the short time he was on WWE tv.I meen come on he was the guy who got a clean pin over Hogan in his prime NOBODY else has that under theyre belt.

I just wanted to know what others thought wouldve hapend if Warrior stuck around?Who wouldve been pushed?Would Bret have been the face of WWE?Would Austin have been as big as he was?Shit like that but it looks like my thread caused an fn war.Warrior was a great character period.theres no arguing his impact in the short time he was on WWE tv.I meen come on he was the guy who got a clean pin over Hogan in his prime NOBODY else has that under theyre belt.

I agree with you... My bad for smashing that dude all over your thread... I thought it was a good question... It's just hard to listen (read) a douche bag. It's one thing to have an opinion, even if it's disagreeable... But to be a dick about can bring down 20 people talking smack to you! LOL...

Sorry your thread got basically ruined... But, good thread though. LOL!

I agree with you... My bad for smashing that dude all over your thread... I thought it was a good question... It's just hard to listen (read) a douche bag. It's one thing to have an opinion, even if it's disagreeable... But to be a dick about can bring down 20 people talking smack to you! LOL...

Sorry your thread got basically ruined... But, good thread though. LOL!

Naw man your cool..your on here fighting the good fight and setting guys right..Just that Nash fan dudes a fn maniac ranting and raving but didnt start watching the product till Warriors best days in WWE were already behind em.

I do not know what they (WWE) would have done with the Ultimate Warrior. But at least he didn't contaminate the wrestling surface the way Hulk Hogan did to WCW (unless you thought his short term impact overshadowed the long term ramification). The Warrior may not seen eye-to-eye with management through his demands and visa versa. Maybe the Warrior needed an ECW run but he'll probably be upset over the fact that the checks aren't being deposited.

But imagine if Ultimate Warrior would have had a run in Extreme Championship Wrestling. Could he pull it off there?

Man, if i was a booker, i would have the Warrior grab planted fans ringside and shake the living hell out of them or have him run down the aisle from the crowd. Sometimes bulldozing through a planted group of folks trying to get the attention of their god.

Too bad he didn't stuck around long enough in his run with WWE (post WM 6).. I didn't get a chance to witness his feud with a young UnderTaker. Imagine if Ultimate Warrior was the higher power in 1999 or whatever, he would have been awesomem.

No he didn't. You show me a vid of him botching any of them moves. Honky is a perfect example as he only had 2 moves, a fistdrop and a swinging neckbreaker.

Ask Bobby Heenan if he ever botched any moves. Or better yet watch "The self-destruction of the Ultimate Warrior." He botches a move in every other clip. Dude just flat out couldn't wrestle. The only reason he was over is because he was a body.

You can clearly see in the video, Andre was supposed to catch Heenan... Warrior practically handed him to Andre... LOL... BAD example douche bag... You must be trying to grab Dip Shit Of The Night, for 2 days straight!

And you talk about being able to speak and promo's from Nash, and him being the best??? And Warrior doing the God's of heaven stuff... LOL it was his character... Which he portrayed well... There will never be another Ultimate Warrior! His name isn't Jim Helwig, it's really The Warrior now, LOL, get it straight FuckWit (As the other dude called you)...

THE GUY IS A INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER!! He fuckin' talks for a living, you half the facts fathoming fucker!!

The FUNNIEST thing is that after all this talk!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your example of a GREAT Nash "sell" is a WCW Match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't wrote this in a very long time but...... LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, great job! I have been thoroughly entertained by your scam of an opinion, called a post!!!

You're sitting right there next to him on the stupid train. I swear it's both funny and sad listening to the both of you try to defend two of the worst workers in the history of the business.

Ask Bobby Heenan if he ever botched any moves. Or better yet watch "The self-destruction of the Ultimate Warrior." He botches a move in every other clip. Dude just flat out couldn't wrestle. The only reason he was over is because he was a body.

Seen it many times that DVD is no record to go by as far as The Warrior's career goes. Just WWE propaganda. Anyway so what he wasn't great in the ring. He had his own special charisma, closest you can compare it to is Goldberg. He wasn't over purely by his look.

Back to what started as a good thread I apologise to the OP for me going off on one. What neither you nor that Fallen Angel tool or anybody could say is that The Ultimate Warrior wouldn't have had a massive impact on the WWF/E HAD he actually stayed with the company.

Bret Hart was lined up for greater things that would not have changed at all. But Lex Luger (who never got over really because he only had a look and no charisma, If Warrior had no charisma he would have achieved as little as Luger in WWF) would never have been pushed so much.

Same for Tatanka I reckon he seemed to be in places on PPVs that easily could have been Warrior's if he stayed. He could have had a wars with HBK, Diesel and Sid. Somehow though I couldn't picture him being world champ again though. Maybe only a transitional one to get Sid or HBK over.

I think Warrior being in WWF wouldn't have affected Stone Cold one bit or maybe it could have been Warrior who lost in the KOTR final to Austin. Then maybe instead of Austin 3:16 it could be a different slogan as there would be no Jake Bible verses to base the Austin 3 16 promo on.

Okay that video proves nothing about Big Kev. Hell lets see your ass try and pick up a 500 pound man and powerbomb him, its impossible to do. Also let the record show that Big Kev could do the Jackknife on the big show if he would pull his damn weight in the mix you don't believe me well watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYKcF_cYTEw&feature=related
Oh please just by the fact that Jim Helwig changed his name to Warrior proves how much of a nut case this man is hell Former President Bush Jr. is most likey a better speaker then him. Here you want more proof that they Warrior was a no talent Shit watch this video of the Warior vs. Papa Shango, there matches sucked ass but the build ups were great but classic Jim drops the ball on a great storyline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6nU3tU87ew

I really don't remember a bad Nash match that was in the WWE/F and Nash is smartest man in the bussiness but in case you forgot Nash is currently in a company that doesn't hand out the big bucks. Also I don't think Big Sexy ever held up Vince for money and if he didn't get said money wasn't going to show up for summerslam and ruin the event for the fans. Also Nash isn't as crazy as the warrior if thats what your thinking

In bold, you said something about him not showing up and ruining an event for the fans.

Well, i was reading "The Death of WCW" and it mentioned Kevin Nash was booked to lose to the Giant at Starrcade 1997. However, hours prior to the event, he calls the office and said he seriously believed he'd had a minor heart attack. It mentioned how he had been saying for months he wouldn't lose to the Giant. And this is the event that featured the infamous botch of a main event, Hogan versus Sting.

But why would someone of Kevin Nash stature go AWOL on the biggest event in World Championship Wrestling history over the point he was going to lay down for the Giant? And we saw what eventually happened to WCW from that point forward.

For all the negative thing thrown at the Warrior, he never rode a company to its deathbed the way Kevin Nash did with World Championship Wrestling. Of course, Nash wasn't the only one sinking the ship, but he was a visible face and seemed to be the one pushing buttons (evident Starrcade 97 and his role as being a bookerman).

-----

Coincidentally, the next month's PPV featured Nash almost ending the Giant wrestling career. So if Nash was going to job to him, he made damn sure Giant wouldn't be able to cover him. Maybe Nash was going to win Souled Out 1998 because he actually showed up to wrestle.

My turn :)

If Warrior never went AWOL, Savage would most likely have retired and never gone to WCW or gone there alot sooner, the only reason Savage kept wrestling was cause Warrior skipped town and they needed someone in the main event scene

So he woulda gone on to win another world title no doubt, even though his wrestling wasn't the best, and his promo's were nonsensical, he had alot of charisma and had the body, alot like Batista :p Million dollar body, 10 cent brain

the problems though, only going by interviews with people who worked with him, can't say for sure what is the truth.
He was a horrible example of a good worker, regularly no showing, bitching about pay, hurting people in ring

So his tenure in WWE may not have lasted much longer anyway.Vince obviously hated him but like the money he brought in and soon as that started drying up they dumped him, only bringing him back in desperation to compete with WCW's rising popularity using all the former WWF stars.

Face the facts, Warrior is off with the fairy's, he's a steroid abuser, his mind is completely gone, he should feel lucky WWE even wants to promote him anymore.

His fued with The Undertaker was pretty average, infact his fueds with anybody was pretty average. He couldn't do the backstage soap opera that any company was concentrating on, so fueds ended up being someone calling him out, maybe attacking him in a match, he cut a promo that noone could understand what he was saying, then they wrestled in a Hoganesque type match.

His fued with Undertaker was better when Jake the Snake got involved, Jake the Snake was a master at promo's and the backstage stuff

fued with Hogan was only good in that you had two huge faces, on a similar level as far as popularity, and Hogan was unbeatable without cheating as was the Warrior. There WM6 match and the rematch in WCW was horrible though

fued with Savage was probably the best in that Savage was good at making anyone look good in ring.

You're sitting right there next to him on the stupid train. I swear it's both funny and sad listening to the both of you try to defend two of the worst workers in the history of the business.

The whole point of the thread was what would have happened if he didn't go awol... Not about his talent... What people were responding to Fallen Angel was him saying Warrior leaving wouldn't have had an impact on the company and basically saying Nash was the greatest ever!!

Don't you ever call me stupid you "Johnny Come Lately" or as the hoes call you, Johnny Cum Never... The point really wasn't defending The Warrior... But, I'll tell you this, I would defend him forever, against Pole Smokers that say he has NO TALENT!!

The dude was World Champion, and missed numerous other reigns by going awol a few times... There was talent there! Was it his in ring skills!!!!????? FUCK NO! And I never said it was... It was Charisma!!! And his physique... He was super popular, and to be as huge and OVER as he was, there is talent somewhere!!

FuzzyDunlop!!?? LOL oh ok... Your name itself makes you sound like a guy that wouldn't know what to do with a FuzzyDunlop, if Mae Young dropped one on your face!!! This is your ONE warning, He who resembles a mangina, Step off and butt the fuck outta my shit or I will roast you so fuckin hard you will be changing your name on this forum within 10 minutes of my next post towards you...

Go make comments about catching a T Shirt Cena threw to you in the crowd one time!

The whole point of the thread was what would have happened if he didn't go awol... Not about his talent... What people were responding to Fallen Angel was him saying Warrior leaving wouldn't have had an impact on the company and basically saying Nash was the greatest ever!!

Don't you ever call me stupid you "Johnny Come Lately" or as the hoes call you, Johnny Cum Never... The point really wasn't defending The Warrior... But, I'll tell you this, I would defend him forever, against Pole Smokers that say he has NO TALENT!!

The dude was World Champion, and missed numerous other reigns by going awol a few times... There was talent there! Was it his in ring skills!!!!????? FUCK NO! And I never said it was... It was Charisma!!! And his physique... He was super popular, and to be as huge and OVER as he was, there is talent somewhere!!

FuzzyDunlop!!?? LOL oh ok... Your name itself makes you sound like a guy that wouldn't know what to do with a FuzzyDunlop, if Mae Young dropped one on your face!!! This is your ONE warning, He who resembles a mangina, Step off and butt the fuck outta my shit or I will roast you so fuckin hard you will be changing your name on this forum within 10 minutes of my next post towards you...

Go make comments about catching a T Shirt Cena threw to you in the crowd one time!

Ooo wow,somebody talking tough on an internet message board,go figure.

Newsflash,this is an opinion board,junior. And I gave my opinion. You don't like it,that's fucking tough,you dumb bastard. Seriously guy,you're a hypocrite. It was fine for you to call that other cat stupid,yet the moment someone said it about you,you fly off the handle. You don't want somebody criticizing you,you're in the wrong place.

Oh,big deal the Warrior had a run with the World title. That doesn't really prove anything. Hell,Bradshaw carried the World title and he was both talentless and had no charisma. So that right there kills your arguement.

Like I said,this is an opinion board. If that dude thinks Nash was better than the Warrior,that's his opinion. But don't start with the name calling the moment somebody disagrees with you and then start talking about how you're gonna roast somebody. Hey if that makes your stupid ass feel better,then do what you gotta do. Won't hurt my feelings in the least.

My one warning. Seriously dude,who the fuck are you suppose to be.

Don't you ever call me stupid you "Johnny Come Lately" or as the hoes call you, Johnny Cum Never... The point really wasn't defending The Warrior... But, I'll tell you this, I would defend him forever, against Pole Smokers that say he has NO TALENT!!!

Well guess what Asshole the Warrior was a no talent Nut Case who couldn't carry a single match with anybody in WWE, WCW, hell even when he was a partner with Sting it was the Stinger that carried the Blade Runners. He did not i repeat DID NOT have an impact on the company whats so ever he was a blip on the radar, a flavor of the month if i may say. Hulk Hogan had an impact, Stone Cold Steve Austin had an impact, the Road Warriors had an impact, Warrior didn't have the same impact. Hell he was just a poor mans Kerry Von Eric (modern day warrior) or the poor man's Hawk and Animal (The Road Warriors) thats all he was. I never said Nash was the Greatest i said Nash is smart on the mic and smart with the bussiness decissions that he makes okay, Nash might be better then the Warrior in the ring but on the mic Nash's skills make the Jim Helwig look like a bitch. At least you can understand what he says. He isn't speaking to the heavens like a acid junkie. Don't call me a pole smoker because i am not fucking gay, i have no discrimmation against gay people whatever you like its fine its 2010 who gives a shit, but i don't sing the way off the plate okay brokeback.

The dude was World Champion, and missed numerous other reigns by going awol a few times... There was talent there! Was it his in ring skills!!!!????? FUCK NO! And I never said it was... It was Charisma!!! And his physique... He was super popular, and to be as huge and OVER as he was, there is talent somewhere!!!!!

What Talent are you talking about, Hulk had talent, Nash had talent warrior didn't have talent, He didn't have charisma he had nothing but a six pack abs. His pop was nothing like a Road Warrior pop or a NWO pop. again your talking about invisable talent really what are you smoking because you need to share it with people.

Oh my God dude your distusting you need to seek some help and quickly the way you think of Mae Young. I am not into Grammas but that is still nasty even by the low standards you have. Wow Mangina thats a new one the way ur ripping this guy hell are you going to be on comedy central's roast of david hassoff because wow your as funny as Andy Dick.

LMAO well this has certainly has gone down the shitter, but the whole question is easy and impossible to answer at the same time.... ofcourse it would have affected the wwe as he was one of their main draws and insanely over, that being said who the fuck knows how it would have changed it, there's just know way to know and yes we can speculate, but thas too big a f'n bowl of "what if" for me to swallow and digest =) only thing I can think is that he might still be around today, if he hadn't jus gone awol later, that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back